29th October 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

With a rank of 717 in UPTU MCA which colleges can I get? Fee for those colleges?

sir i got 717 rank in uptu entrance in mca. So sir which college is best and also tell me the fee of that college?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best MCA colleges? I have scored 1346 rank in general
  2. List of top colleges of UPTU for MCA? I have got 1731 rank in general
  3. List of available MCA colleges in MPTU?
  4. Will I get admission as per my UPTU ranks under different categories? Top 30 colleges and their fee structure for B.Tech programme?
  5. Which colleges are best for me after scoring 1799 rank in general in UPTU MCA entrance?
  6. Which college is perfect for me with 1738 rank in MCA entrance exam? Top 20 colleges of UPTU for MCA?
  7. List of best government and private colleges under UPTU? My rank in UPTU is 786 in general and 60 in SC category
  8. Colleges available in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida with 2000 rank in UPTU for MCA?
  9. Which colleges are available for me after scoring 96 marks? My MCA general rank is 4866 in UPTU
  10. Fee structure of UPTU B.Tech program? Top 30 colleges for UPTU? Can I get a college after scoring 58091 rank?
  11. Which colleges in UPTU can I get after scoring 21000 in UPTU
  12. How much rank is required(General category) to get admission into UPTU Government Colleges? How many seats are available in UPTU Government Colleges?
  13. Can I get any government college after scoring 8158 general UPTU rank? Best private colleges?
  14. Can i get admission in IET Lucknow in MCA stream? Information about fee waiver scheme of UPTU?
  15. Which are the colleges in Kolkata that I can get after scoring 2430 rank? What is the fee?
  16. Which UPTU colleges can i get after scoring 45878 rank in UPSEEE?
  17. UPTU colleges in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida with MCA general rank is 8777
  18. List of the best government and private colleges in UPTU based on my UPTU Rank -- [Most Discussed]
13th March 2023, 06:25 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: With a rank of 717 in UPTU MCA which colleges can I get? Fee for those colleges?

Some of the top colleges of UPTU for MCA as per your rank are:

Forte Institute of Technology, Meerut
GLA Institute of Technology & Management, Mathura
G.L.Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management, Greater Noida

The fee for these colleges may vary depending on different factors. However, the total course fee for MCA at G.L.Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management is INR 4,19,000.

The admission to these colleges is through UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam) conducted by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?