4th April 2015, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to submit the photocopy of Student Visa to apply for Bank Education Loan?

Hello,
I just want to know that for getting
Education Loan I have to show Student Visa
or submit its photocopy to the Bank?
Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  2. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
  3. Should I study abroad or not if financially I am unable to take the decision?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  6. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  7. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  8. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can bank show sanction letter of 2 Lakhs? an bank favour in getting Visa?
  10. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  11. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  12. How to know from RTI about Loan rules and data?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  14. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  16. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  17. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
6th April 2015, 08:13 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to submit the photocopy of Student Visa to apply for Bank Education Loan?

For studies in abroad, one has to submit the photocopy of visa to apply for educational loan.

As every bank has its own requirements, below are some of the supporting documents which are necessary for every bank for issue of educational loan.

1. Admission letter from the respective institute.

2. Address proof

3. Identity proof

4. Photocopy of entire mark sheets of your academics.

5. Date of birth proof.
11th April 2015, 03:07 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Should I have to submit the photocopy of Student Visa to apply for Bank Education Loan?

If you are planning for studying in your country then you have no need to show your student visa. But if you have student visa and you are willing to study in abroad then definitely you have to submit a photocopy of the visa to the bank where you are applying for education loan. Along with the visa you have to submit a photocopy of address proof, 12th marks sheet and some other necessary documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?