3rd March 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Bank Education Loan facility available to study ISC Science in any reputed school?

I want to take admission in reputed High School of ISC Board. I am preparing for my 10th Board exam of WBBSE. So, I want to ask you a question that I can get loan for studying in Higher Secondary? As you know reputed schools also demand almost Lacs rupees for admission as a donations and expenses exceeds to 1-2 lacs for study Science. So, any bank give me loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  2. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  3. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  4. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  5. Education loan for BAMS course?
  6. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  7. Does Bank offer an Education Loan only for those colleges which has good placement facility?
  8. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  9. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
  10. Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech in KIIT University?
  11. Detailed information about Education Loan facility to study MS in UK?
  12. On what basis Axis Bank offers Education Loan for BTech program? What are the interest charges of Axis Bank Education Loan?
  13. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  14. Does Allahabad Bank offer Education Loan for Bachelor of Veterinary Science course? -- [New]
  15. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  16. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to study MBA in IPSA with an Education loan?
  17. Education loan procedure for BHM course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether Banks check college placement facility under Education Loan scheme in case of Abroad studies?
28th March 2018, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Bank Education Loan facility available to study ISC Science in any reputed school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission in reputed High School of ISC Board. I am preparing for my 10th Board exam of WBBSE. So, I want to ask you a question that I can get loan for studying in Higher Secondary? As you know reputed schools also demand almost Lacs rupees for admission as a donations and expenses exceeds to 1-2 lacs for study Science. So, any bank give me loan?

Yes, there are banks like Bank of Baroda (Baroda Vidya) offer education loan to students for studying in ISC Science in any reputed school. Students should be an Indian national residing in India to avail the education loan Baroda Vidya. Students should have secured admission in a recognized school (State Board, CBSE, ICSE, etc.), are eligible to apply for Baroda Vidya. Students can contact any Bank of Baroda branch for getting education loans or can apply online. Bank of Baroda website link is given Click Here
20th June 2022, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any Bank Education Loan facility available to study ISC Science in any reputed school?

Is the private tution fees are included along with school fees.in baroda vista loan?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?