11th January 2017, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Which type of scholarship is available for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student for admission through lateral entry scheme? How much amount I can receive?

Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through lateral entry scheme. I want to know which type of scholarship I can get? How much amount I can received?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering direct lateral entry scheme into 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  2. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  3. How many seats are available in B.Tech for CST Department for diploma pass students
  4. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting lateral entry B.E admission?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for 2nd year of Engineering course through Lateral Entry Scheme after completion of B.Sc Physics? Required Procedure for this?
  7. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  8. Can I apply for M.Tech course after completion of B.Sc (Honors) in Maths?
  9. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  10. Possibility to study B.E from Anna university through lateral entry scheme after completing 2nd year of Diploma?
  11. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is entrance exam mandatory for B.tech or B.E after having diploma in hardware and networking?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Statistics) in IISER if applied for an online scholarship?
  14. What about of scholarship may I get under MHRD Scholarship Scheme?
  15. Am I eligible to take admission for third year engineering after completion of diploma course?
  16. Detailed Lateral Entry scheme for Diploma Mechanical Engineer in DTU and IIT?
  17. What is the process for taking admission through Lateral Entry? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  18. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
13th January 2017, 03:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of scholarship is available for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student for admission through lateral entry scheme? How much amount I can receive?

Being a 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student, you can apply for Fee exemption and scholarship provided by your respective state government. Only candidates who have secured admission through entrance test and whose family annual income is less than 1 lakh ruppes (2 lakh rupees in case of SC/ ST candidates) are eligible to get scholarship under this scheme. You can get scholarship amount directly to your bank account and the fee will be paid directly to the college management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?