25th July 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

What steps to take for admission in BITS, Pilani? How to prepare for the entrance test? Way to get scholarship or financial aid or any other benefits?

Dear sir,
I am currently a student of class 12 and i an willing to get admitted at BITS PILANI , the upcoming year as a b.tech student . What steps should i take and how should i prepare for its entrance test.
I am a student of general category,and I am having a bit of financial problems, is there any way to get financial support,
or any scholarship programmes so that students whose economical conditions are not too good can get some benefits. Thats it from my side, i'll be eagerly waiting for your reply. Contact number of mine is : 8581011245

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for the entrance test of BITS Pilani?
  2. How to get admission to BITS, Pilani for M.Tech?
  3. How to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani?
  4. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Top universities offering MS in VLSI in Singapore? Scholarship, cost and admission process?
  6. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  7. Procedure for getting into M.Pharm course in BITS Pilani? Any alternative entrance test to GPAT? Fee structure for the exam?
  8. What should I do to get selected in top 100 universities of US? Chances of getting scholarship or financial aid for Indian student?
  9. How can I get Inspire Scholarship or financial aid from any other trust being topper in Bihar board? -- [New]
  10. Is there any separate entrance test to get admission in M.Tech in BITS Pilani?
  11. What does free scholarship means? May I get the chance for any financial aid?
  12. How much of financial aid do I need for completion of my course?
  13. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  14. Am I eligible for BITS Pilani entrance test after scoring 78%
  15. Admission in BITS Pilani Goa or Hyderabad after scoring 283 in Engineering Admission Test?
  16. Minimum marks required in BITS Pilani entrance test?
  17. How can I get admission in Howard Medical School after passing 12th? Scholarship or any kind of financial aid?
  18. How should I prepare for BITSAT Exam? Fees structure of B.Tech in Electronics & Communications in BITS-Pilani?
2nd October 2016, 12:34 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps to take for admission in BITS, Pilani? How to prepare for the entrance test? Way to get scholarship or financial aid or any other benefits?

You can apply for BITSAT, if you are willing to join BITS, Pilani for studying B.Tech degree. Only good marks in entrance exam and class 12th can help you get admission. You must have 75% marks in class 12th PCM to become eligible for BITSAT.

Scholarships are available on the basis of academic excellence. Those who have excellent marks in class 12th, have great chance of getting scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?