31st May 2018, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Whether interest rates against Education Loan of both Andhra Bank and Punjab National Bank are same?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know that the interest rates of Andhra Bank and of Punjab National Bank are same for an Education Loan? I am confused in interest rates of both Banks. Please help me to know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech course?
  2. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in Punjab National Bank?
  3. Details of Interest rates for Education Loan of Punjab National Bank?
  4. Interest rates in Punjab National Bank Education Loan to study BTech in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  6. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs from Punjab & Sind Bank?
  7. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  8. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  9. Interest rates scheme against an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for studying in Abroad?
  10. Can I get concession in Interest rates of Andhra Bank Education Loan being a girl?
  11. Interest rates in SBI Education Loan scheme for MCA course?
  12. Interest rates in OBC Education Loan scheme for BTech course? -- [New]
  13. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  15. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
27th June 2018, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether interest rates against Education Loan of both Andhra Bank and Punjab National Bank are same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know that the interest rates of Andhra Bank and of Punjab National Bank are same for an Education Loan? I am confused in interest rates of both Banks. Please help me to know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Interest rates against an education loan of both Andhra Bank and Punjab National Bank are the same for up to Rs 7.50 Lakhs and for above Rs 7.50 Lakhs the interest rates differ. Students can check the rate of interest in the bank for exact details. Both Andhra Bank and Punjab National Bank education loan interest rates are given below:

Interest rates against an education loan of Andhra Bank are given below:

Education loans up to Rs 7.50 Lakhs -10.55%
Education loans above Rs 7.50 Lakhs - 10.25%

Interest rates against an education loan of Punjab National Bank are given below:

Education loans up to Rs 7.50 Lakhs -10.55%
Education loans above Rs 7.50 Lakhs -11.15%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?