15th June 2011, 12:31 AM

Default Re: How much score is needed in WBJEE to get an admission in GOVT ENGINEERING COLLEGES in WEST BENGAL?

my rank is 18,819.what colleges can i get with branch cs and it???

1. Can I get admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 2964 rank in WBJEE
  2. Can I get a government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 13097 in WBJEE?
  3. Can I get an government college of WB after scoring 13097 in WBJEE?
  4. Top 15 Engineering Colleges of West Bengal
  5. Admission in any engineering branch in government colleges in West Bengal after scoring 7496 in WBJEE?
  6. Can I get in Government Engineering College of West Bengal or any private engineering college of Kolkata after scoring 20616 in WBJEE?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in Govt. Engineering colleges, if my SC rank in WBJEE is 1863? What are the courses available?
  8. Age criteria for WBJEE exam 2017 -- [New]
  9. Norms for appearing in WBCHSE Joint?
  10. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?
  12. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  13. Which colleges can I get between Civil, Electrical engineering in West Bengal after scoring 13000 in WBJEE? What is the admission fees for those colleges?
  14. What are the chances of getting admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 12000 rank?
  15. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  16. Is there any possibility to take admission in government engineering colleges in Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal? Procedure to apply?
  17. Counseling procedure conducted for admission in engineering colleges for WBJEE? How can we apply for 2nd counseling?
  18. Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE?
15th June 2011, 12:58 AM

Default Re: How much score is needed in WBJEE to get an admission in GOVT ENGINEERING COLLEGES in WEST BENGAL?

if my wbjee rank is 35000-45000 which colleges should i be able to study?
15th June 2011, 04:54 PM

i ranked 2493 in this year wbjee which government colleges can i get admission to?????????????????
15th June 2011, 05:41 PM

my sc rank in wbjee 2011 is 735 which government college should i expect
16th June 2011, 11:46 AM

MY RANK IN WBJEE 2011 IS 1545 WILL I GET MMECHANICAL ENG. IN KALYANI GOVT. COLLEGE? WILL I GET ANY STREAM IN JADAVPUR OR BESU?
16th June 2011, 07:08 PM

Hi!which medical college can i expect to get if i've secured a rank of 242 in the sc category and if the number of seats increase this year???
16th June 2011, 07:20 PM

i got 18,345 rank this year...can i get admission in goverment colleges..if yes then tell me some names of colleges...i ll thankfull to u
16th June 2011, 07:28 PM

My rank is 36326 in WBJEE 2011. Please tell me the options open for me to get admitted in reasonably good colleges in West Bengal. You may also include good private engg colleges. Thx
18th June 2011, 12:35 PM

sir my wbjee rank is 2128.which gov college i can expect?
19th June 2011, 03:28 PM

my rank is 78152 in wbjee 2011. can i get admission i any eng. college in west bengal?
21st June 2011, 10:52 PM

my wbjem rank is 2381(gen).can i get admission into kalyani govt. engineering college or besu.........pls rply...
21st June 2011, 10:58 PM

my wbjem rank is 2381(gen).can i get admission into kalyani govt.engineering college or besu.....pls rply now....
24th June 2011, 05:21 PM
vcksharma89

SIR
My Aieee rank is 2.5lakh
I have OBC quota MY oBC rank is 70,000 Can I get any Good Engineering College IN delhi
M From West bengal
28th June 2011, 08:17 AM

my rank in wbjeeb in sc 3593 can i get admition in well colage
28th June 2011, 02:10 PM

i have got an sc rank of 1000 in wbjee 2011 so can i get any govt. college in west bengal
28th June 2011, 09:57 PM

my rank in wbjee is 13111 and i want best Govt. college or private college depending in my rank. so please suggest me which college is best for my future.
29th June 2011, 03:25 PM

Which is better iem, techno salt lake or heritage???
30th June 2011, 03:29 PM

I HAVE GOT 6565 IN WEST BENGAL JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2011. WHAT AND IN WHICH STREAM I HAVE POSSIBILITY TO ADMIT IN WEST BENGAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGES.
30th June 2011, 03:49 PM

somebody pls tell me what are the status of the colleges like camellia, itme,pailan, brainwere . engineering .do they provide 100% placements in computer science engineering stream?
2nd July 2011, 01:29 AM

closing rank in jelet exam in wb govt college
3rd July 2011, 12:25 PM

Is domicile mandatory for admission to undergraduate engineering courses at Jadavpur unversity and Bengal Engg & Science Unversity , Sibpur in 2011?
3rd July 2011, 08:36 PM

Sir, my rank in 'wbjee' 2011,is '72466'.can i get 'CSE' in 'Assansole Engineering College'?Please, tell me sir.
6th July 2011, 02:11 AM

i have got 35000 rank in wbjee which college i get
2nd August 2011, 09:26 PM

How I will I achieve 130 marks in wbjee of medical entrance examination?
7th August 2011, 12:34 AM

i am a schedule cast student.so how much rank in wbjee is get me addmission in jadabpur
10th August 2011, 01:43 AM

how much score is needed in wbjeca to get an admission in govt engineering colleges in wb?
17th August 2011, 05:57 PM

how much rank i need for jadavpur univercity in wbjee
27th August 2011, 07:25 PM

how many marks is needed for getting admission in jadavpur in b.tech
how much rank i can b.tech in a goverment college.
1st September 2011, 02:46 PM

SUBJECTWISE AND SCOREWISE RANK IN WBJEE
2nd September 2011, 01:56 AM

if my rank is 2000 what eng college can i get
19th September 2011, 09:18 PM

sir could u please guide me that if want to do get in besu what is the marks i have to score in wbjee for the year 2012 ?????????? - rajrup mitra
25th November 2011, 10:53 PM
pabitra_nayak

Very few Government engineering institutes are there in West Bengal for getting in through WBJEE.

The best and famous Government Engineering colleges of West Bengal,which conducts admission through WBJEE are as (Rank wise) follows:-

Jadavpur University:1-500 (However,last year closing rank was 365 in construction engineering).

Bengal Engineering and Science University (BESU):Rank in WBJEE- 1-800.(However,last year closing rank was 637).

Kalyani Government Engineering college:1-750.

Jalpaiguri Government Engineering college:1-3,000 (IAF also conducts campusing here Under Fast Track entry Scheme).

Netaji Subhash Engineering College: Any rank within 17,000.

Government Engineering College : Any rank within 22,000.

Murshidabad College of Engineering & Technology : Any rank within 25,000.

Bardawan Engineering college: Any rank within 2,000.

Bankura Engineering college: Any rank within 20,000.

Asansol Engineering College:Any rank within 20,000.
7th January 2012, 02:21 PM

can i get govt med college if i come in 1000 under rank
i am residence from jharkhand for mbbs.
13th January 2012, 11:02 AM
adlsm

what is your reservation ? you dint specify .
on the worst conditions the cut off goes this way:
General - 5000
SC- 200
ST-300
PC-180
12th February 2012, 02:34 PM
prince222

you should not depend on what were previous year rankings but try to concentrate on preparing well for the examinations because every year rankings changes depending upon how is paper whether it is easy or difficult. for you estimation i will say that a rank close to 5000 is good to be on safer for WBJEE in order to get admission in government colleges in west bengal. moreover 50 percent seats are reserved for state residents and rest for outsiders .so try your best and give it all. best of luck.
15th March 2012, 05:08 PM
SUPROTIV CHATTERJEE

Default How much score is needed in WBJEE to get an admission in GOVT ENGINEERING COLLEGES in WEST BENGAL.

There are mainly two colleges in WB which are counted in not only the best colleges of West Bengal but also counted among the best 20 colleges of India.
These are
Jadavpur University and Shibpur university. these two are the completely government college.
If you don't belong to WB itself then you need to score at around 1000 all india rank in the WBJEE. The university has its 50% seats reserved for WB students. So if u belong to WB then you will be privileged.
8th April 2012, 10:32 PM

what score do i need to get into electrical engineering stream in jadavpur university
10th April 2012, 01:08 PM

i am getting 111 marks in wbjee 2010....
wat is my xpctd rank ??
10th April 2012, 04:39 PM

how much should i score(scheduled caste, west bengal resident) in wbjee to get into jadavpur university or shibpur university? PLZZ REPLY...
11th April 2012, 11:40 AM

how much score is needed in WBJEE to get admissions in jadhavpur university for electrical engineering.......

please inform
16th April 2012, 04:39 PM

30 marks in PCM of wbjee2012 ,what will be the rank i will get this year
17th April 2012, 09:45 AM

I have scored 65.2 in jee medical 12 haave a sc certificate what will be my probable rank?plz reply me sir..madhurima.
17th April 2012, 06:41 PM

What will be the expected rank after scoring 40out of 200 in wbjee 2012
22nd April 2012, 01:42 AM

what will be my rank in wbjee engg. in 2012 if i answer 50
24th April 2012, 01:40 AM

plzz tel me if in wbjee 2012 the total marks is 20-25 thn wat wl b the probable rank and wat r the colleges may 1 gt wth that much rank?
25th April 2012, 11:58 AM

If i get 60/200 in wbjee 2012 what rank should i expect?
25th April 2012, 10:26 PM
123dolly

Smile Re: How much score is needed in WBJEE to get an admission in GOVT ENGINEERING COLLEGES in WEST BENGAL?

if you have get below 20,000 rank in your WBJEE exams,
then you have get admission in good government colleges
there are some few government colleges, who provide
admission on the basis of WBJEE marks-

Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur
Institute of Engineering and Management, located in Calcutta
Government College of Engineering & Ceramic Technology, located in Calcutta.
Bardawan Engineering college
Kalyani Government Engineering college.

ok
best of luck.
29th April 2012, 10:50 PM

Sir, I have scored 135/200 in medical stream of WBJEE 2012. What rank can I expect?
8th May 2012, 10:32 PM

what would be my rank in wbjee 2012 if i score 85
12th May 2012, 03:12 PM

HOW MUCH RANK CAN I HAVE IF I HAVE SCORED EXACTLY 65 MARKS IN WBJEE ??? CAN I GET ANY GOOD PRIVATE OR GOVERNMENT COLLEGE???