14th June 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Difference between CSE and ECE? Which one has a better scope in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i think i cant frame programs on my own in 12 th computerscience subject so worried if i choose cse in college i will be able 2 develop programming skill
u shud nt opt for CSE u can opt for BCA rather if u r really intrested to do something in field of computers.
7th August 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between CSE and ECE? Which one has a better scope in future?

This shit just got me confused more.
9th August 2013, 02:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between CSE and ECE? Which one has a better scope in future?

Dear friend
The computer science engineering and electronics communication engineering are the core branches of the engineering course.The difference between CSE and ECE is that in CSE only the software related courses like programming,coding,etc...,. are learnt whereas in ECE both the software and hardware related subjects are learnt.

And we can't say that CSE is a evergreen branch forever and the only software companies recruit the CSE students whereas ECE is a evergreen branch and we can fid a lot of job opportunities after completing the ECE course.
Thank You
11th November 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if we opt ece in b.tech and suppose if we select in it then it wil be a problem in programing then how can an ece hav a gr8 future obviously CSE hav a gr8 scope ................................
no but
ece has very good job oppurtunities when compared to cse.
11th November 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

who can join in robotics and embedded systems ?ece student or cse student?
4th June 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

i got 215 in jee mains and 975 in ipe will i get a seat in nit warangal? if so which branch ?
2nd April 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Which college is the best for studying ece or cse near chennai
3rd May 2015, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I am in 2nd sem in ece branch .Can I change my branch after 2nd sem.
20th May 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

]i would like to know difference between computer science & engineering(cse) and electronics and communication engineering(ece) in detail and which one has the better scope in future
8th July 2015, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO A JOB AFTER COMPLETED MY STUDIES.IN THAT CASE,WHICH IS BETTER CSE OR ECE?.NISHA.
16th April 2016, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Hey I want to take cse but will there be good scope in future around 2020?
9th July 2016, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Hey
At present , i wish to go for ece but many advise me to opt for cs. So pls any one tell me whether ece has any scope in future .
And what all opportunity will i get in this branch????
10th July 2016, 12:52 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

ECE is definitely a good choice when compared to CSE as it has more number of opportunities as well as bright scope in future.

ECE is considered to be an evergreen branch.

ECE is a little better than CSE as it has more offers in the public sector as well as in private sector.

If you do specialization after B.Tech in ECE, there is a great demand in the market for such people.

Jobs for ECE graduates:

->You can work in various telecommunication companies.
->You can even opt for government jobs.
->As ECE is closely related to CSE you can also work in IT and Software companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?