21st May 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good courses after completing B.E electronics and communication engineering

Helo.. I have completed my engineering in ece.plz tell me which are the courses helpful for job in core.. email me at [email protected]..

Related Questions:
  1. What should i do after completion of intermediate with MPC stream
  2. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  3. Which short term course is good for my career after completing engineering in electronics and communication
  4. What should I do after completing B.E electronics and communication
  5. Which courses can I take up after completion of B.E in Electronics and Communication?
  6. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  7. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering -- [New]
  8. Are there any courses available to do Architecture after completing electronics and communication
  9. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  10. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  11. Courses that can be taken up during summer holidays in the Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical
  13. Which are the good optics for electronics and communication engineering?
  14. Which branch is the best to join in engineering after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course is better for girls in India between ECE and CSE? What are the job opportunities?
  16. What can I do next after completing engineering in electronics and tele communication? How to face Interview?
  17. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  18. Which are the good courses which can be done after doing B.E in ECE? Places in Kerala where I can do the courses?
2nd July 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good courses after completing B.E electronics and communication engineering

i have completed BE ece , then which course can selected for quickly job please say
10th July 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E from electronics and telecommunication. so please suggest me the course related with hardware.
28th July 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name is vaishnavi i have completed electronics and communication engg 2014 pass out,so i am confused what course to do and i m confused which course to do so that to seek good job please reply to my mail id [email protected]
22nd August 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I've completed my engg degree in ECE in 2014. After engg which are the best courses for get a job early.... Whether in core based side or software side.... Plz help me I'm in confuse
19th January 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

sir...plz suggest me some short term job oriented courses available for electronics and telecommunication engg students..to join some software companies...
plz reply me on [email protected]
5th April 2015, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have completed Electronics and communication engineering... plz suggested the
course for job purpose in current demond
15th July 2015, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

HI
I COMPLETED MY BE IN EC 2015 BATCH AND GOT SELECTED FOR AN REPUTED COMPANY IN CAMPUS INTERVIEW
BUT THE PROBLEM IS TODAY ONLY 14/07/2015 I GOT THE MESSAGE FROM THEM THAT I HAVE TO JOIN IN MAY 2016 NEXT YEAR
NOW I SWITCHED MY MIND TO DO EITHER SOME SHORT COURSE OR SOME PG BUTFOR JOINING PG I MISSED ALL THE TESTS NEEDED FOR IT
SO PLS SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO.
SPD
3rd August 2015, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am an engineering graduate passed out in the year 2015. I am looking for a certification job which is related to my stream(electronics and communication). Can you please help me select one course??
My email ID: [email protected]
13th August 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

hi I have completed 4th stem in ec of BE engineering can I take any course which is help full for further completion of by BE...and which course is better for the jobs....
29th August 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I completed my engineering after 10 years(including 4 years course duration) please suggest me which course is good for me to work in company...
8th October 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE in E&TC..please suggest me one of the best course which will make my future bright...!!
7th December 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi I m ashwini , I completed my engineering course past two years back, and I worked in I.T.I college now I am boring to continue I want to go in company side or government jobs I want technical field only so anyone plz suggest me what to do, to get good job it's better join M.tech or wt to do
30th January 2016, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Hii,I am final year student this year I have been completed my engineering in electronics and Telecommunications actually I want to change my profession so plz suggest me any good carieer which helps for my future..my id is [email protected]
4th March 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am ashwini , I am in last year of E&TC engineering and the future planing are not decided yet I am interested in hardware so which certified course will be their for mi , my email ID pawarashu517@gmail.
6th March 2016, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir I am completed my engineering in elections & telecommunication. But by two years gap. So plz suggest me to best courses
21st March 2016, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I am in final year of ec branch BE. Please suggest me which course is very good for further studies . And job that can i apply now
14th April 2016, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I completed my B.E.in EXTC in 2003. I dont have any work experience but now i want to do job in my field. Pl. help me which course should i do so get the job?
14th April 2016, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

I completed my BE (EXTC) in 2003. I dont have any work experience but I want to job in my field .Pl. help me how to do that? Just any course.
14th April 2016, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good courses after completing B.E in E&TC engineering
30th April 2016, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I have completed B.E from EXTC branch.Please tell me the Electronics course . which i should do for getting job in telecom company... Please reply in my mail id is.

[email protected]
14th June 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Hii I am completing B.E.in 2016 which are the latest scope course for E&TC engg plzz suggest me
22nd June 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Amit.be (ECE) .please give me the suggestion for good learning some courses .for job purpose .give me suggestions to my email ID:[email protected]
28th July 2016, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Avinash Somwanshi. I have completed BE in electronics and telecommunication engineering. I am interested in both telecommunication as well as software.....I want to chose best of one between this two...in future I want good salary package. So please guide me which is best stream for me. Please give me reply on [email protected] as early as possible. Thank you
23rd April 2017, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE in the stream of electronics I wish to study some higher degree which is not related to engineering is it possible?my mail [email protected]
4th May 2017, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi am a student pursuing b.tech 3rd year ece due to completion of my semester am free now and I want to learn some course which is trending now, but I don't know a little bit also that what are the courses available to learn according to ece ?? Please, help me
10th May 2017, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my B.E. in electronics and telecommunication.
I want to know that what all are the field in which i can do my M.E. after completing my B.E. in electronics and telecommunication?
5th September 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir have completed BE in electronics and communication in this year (2017) I want to ask which course is better for feature.. Plz tel me
4th November 2017, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

I am completed BE in Electronics and communication and M. Tech in VLSI Design and Embedded system now which course is better to get job, inform me on my mail id -
[email protected].
and what about Embedded Linux course for fresher job purpose
21st March 2018, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am completed my B.E in electronic and telecommunication in 2016, Currently I am working. But I am not satisfied with my JOB, so please suggest me which course i should choose, which course have more demand in future .
Please advice.
Email id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?