1st June 2010, 09:31 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in engineering college if couldn't give 12th exams?

dear friend

I think you will not get admission in any degree courses, but you can do
diploma courses on the basis of 10th standard. you can only go for
diploma courses, not for degree courses, so i will suggest you just
complete your 12th first, to get good colleges..........

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in engineering college if couldn't give 12th exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I get admission in any engineering college in Goa after scoring 68% in 12th boards?
  4. Admission in engineering college after improvement exam of 12th?
  5. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of 10th or 12th class to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Is there any way to get direct admission in Singapore engineering college?
  7. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  9. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  10. How much percentage is needed to get admission in best college of engineering after 12th?
  11. Are there any law colleges in Mumbai that give admission on the basis of 12th percentage?
  12. Which exams should I give to get admission in Aeronautical college? Percentage required in 10th standard?
  13. How can I get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Which entrance exam to give?
  14. Colleges and entrance exams for doing Genetic Engineering in India?
  15. How to apply for ITI Apprentice exam? Last date of application?
  16. On what basis does a college give admission? Is it through entrance test or through 12th percentage? Which colleges give admission on the basis of entrance exams?
  17. Can I do 12th through correspondence while doing diploma?
  18. Which exam should I give for admission in best aeronautical engineering college after 12th?
1st June 2010, 11:33 AM
Mandara

Default Re: Can I get admission in engineering college if couldn't give 12th exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harsh raj View Post
i m tenth pass but due to some reason i cant give 12th exam in 2009.so what can i do further
Ya.. You can get into engineering after doing diploma for 3 years..
if you do not want to do diploma then you can take up 12th exams this year and then continue with your engineering.
1st June 2010, 12:07 PM
wasimkhanaec

Quote:
i m tenth pass but due to some reason i cant give 12th exam in 2009.so what can i do further
Its not possible for you to apply directly to the engineering colleges without your higher secondary marks but you can do your diploma course and attend the counselling or can get through using management quota to enter in the second year of engineering.
best regards
wasim
1st June 2010, 12:36 PM
chetankhatri
Junior Member+

Quote:
dear harsh you can not take admission before passing 12th class so first you should pass 12th.
1st June 2010, 02:32 PM
Ankit kumar dhanker

After 10 th you can take admission in engineering without 12th doing diploma course such as polytechnic and you can take admission directly in 2nd year
Dhanker
1st June 2010, 03:57 PM
ppatel253

Smile Re: Can I get admission in engineering college if couldn't give 12th exams?

But ha if u are really interested to go for engineering then its not necessary to appear for 12th u have to take admission in diploma in your intersted field and then you get admission in the 2nd year of engineering.If your goal is fixed then its very good for u to opt for diploma courses.
1st June 2010, 04:39 PM
rutash

Quote:
soory dear you can not get directly admission in engineering for this you have to do 12th or diploma you can do 12th also from open school if you are not do it regular basis
1st June 2010, 05:10 PM
kavipriya

HI
Yes you can join for that you must write exams which are to equivalent to +2 exams.
1st June 2010, 07:13 PM
Ajay_thesolutioner

Smile Re: Can I get admission in engineering college if couldn't give 12th exams?

Quote:
hi.....
without 12th pass certificate you can't get admission in any engineering college.but you can opt for diploma course in your field of interest of three years. Then you can get admission in engineering college which give option for Lateral entry . if you have completed Class XI , then i would definitely suggests you to continue your Class 12 and then directly join engineering college

bst of luck for future
3rd June 2010, 10:08 AM
kavipriya

hi
you can get engineering seat by writing exams which are equivalent to +2 exams.
11th June 2010, 08:38 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

Dear friend........
You have to do diploma first and then you can enter in the engineering college.........and you have one more choice that give the jet exam for the polytechnic engineering which is after tenth class.........
11th June 2010, 11:40 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
you can do engineering by firstly doing diploma and then taking lateral admission in b tech. But if you can do 12th then that will be best for you because then you can try for iit jee exam.
31st August 2010, 08:04 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

the eligibility of JEE exam is given below

1.12th with science with PCM combination.

2.minimum 50% marks in class 12th exam.

3.age limit 25 years.

so without 12th, you can't do engg.

all the best..............
2nd September 2010, 11:46 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

yes you can do engineering if you havent done 12th...but first you have to diploma course in a specific branch...then crack JEE and then enter through lateral entry scheme...directly into 2nd year...
22nd September 2010, 10:14 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

no you can not take admisiion in engineering college before passing 12th.. after passing 12th you can get admission in engineering college. you can apply for entrance exam in appearing of 12th.. thanking you..
12th December 2010, 03:15 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

You can apply for Diploma course and choose the Engineering course according to your interest like Electrical and Electronics,Electronics and Communication,Mechanical,Civil,Computer science and other such streams.

After completing your Diploma then you can go through AIEEE/IIT JEE and many other common entrance tests conducted by each state.After Diploma your admitted directly to the second year of the B.tech course.

You can even study your 12th again and then seek for admission.

all the best
16th June 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

can i get into engineering if i get less than 50 marks in pcm plz rpy fast
16th June 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in engineering if i have scored less than 50 marks in pcm.If no then wat would i do rpy fast???????
24th October 2011, 01:52 PM
Abdul Wahab Khan

Default Admission in Faculty of Science

Can i Get admission in Faculty of Science. I passed matric science in 2000. My marks 50%.
25th October 2011, 09:29 AM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hi dear,
there is an alternative which is really good and can help you further
1. you can do diploma and can apply into any engineering college and get straight way admission into 2nd yr.
2. but there is a drawbackyou may be asked for 12th class certificate in some jobs, or in some colleges.
3. the best possible option that i suggest is do your class 12th from open schooling many kendriya vidalaya provide them with ease while keep continuing your diploma course.

thanks
25th October 2011, 03:17 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
engineering is a dream course for many students in their school days in order to fulfil their dream. There are various ways of getting into the professional course. One can get into through the counselling or through the entrance exams.
The minimum academic qualification required is 10+2 exam with physics, chemistry and mathematics as their subjects.
Aspirants who have completed three year diploma course after their 10 are also eligible to get into the engineering .
If the aspirant wish to enter through the AIEEE exam then the diploma course must be recognised by the AICTE . Through the entrance if can get into the first year of engineering .
But if one wish to enter through lateral entry to the second year then if need to apply for the counselling conducted by the state governments. The entry is based on the marks in the diploma course one has done. All the best
29th October 2011, 07:35 PM
jeo-rocks

HI DEAR,

you can take admission in a diploma course on the basis of 10 th level exam and then you can take admission in any engg college.

you can do diploma and can apply into any engineering college and get straight way admission into 2nd yr.

but there is a drawbackyou may be asked for 12th class certificate in some jobs, or in some colleges.

the best possible option that i suggest is do your class 12th from open schooling many kendriya vidalaya provide them with ease.

THNKS
30th October 2011, 12:31 AM
imcool.raone

HI dear,

there is an alternative which is really good and can help you further
1. you can do diploma and can apply into any engineering college and get straight way admission into 2nd yr.
2. but there is a drawbackyou may be asked for 12th class certificate in some jobs, or in some colleges.
3. the best possible option that i suggest is do your class 12th from open schooling many kendriya vidalaya provide them with ease while keep continuing your diploma course.

Thanks
9th May 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

my name is balamurugan iam finished 2. total marks is 657only cut off mark is 83.75. Can I get admission in engineering college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?