Default Re: Aeronautical Engineering after BSc

You cannot apply for M.tech after completing your B.sc in Mathematics because
for M.tech you have a master degree.

List of Aerospace / Aeronautical colleges in India

1. Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
2. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
3. Hindustan College Of Engineering
4. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
5. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai 400076, (Maharashtra)
6. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
C-139, Sector-3, Near United Food Programme Building, Cariapppa Marg, Defence Colony, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand, (Uttarakhand)
7. Indian Institute of Technology, II PO, Chennai 600036, (Tamil Nadu)
8. Institute of Aviation Technology, 1265, Sector 6, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507, (Punjab)
9. Institute of Information Technology & Management’s Aeronautical Engineering Training Academy, Sr. No. 37, Kondwa Budruk, Pune - 411 048, (Maharashtra)
10. Mohamed Sathak Engineernig College,Kilakarai - 623 806, Ramanathapuram Dist., Tamil Nadu, (Tamil Nadu)

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Astronaut? Should I do Aeronautical Engineering or BSc?
  2. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  3. What should I do aafter 12th if I want to do B.Sc course after completion of aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  4. What should I do to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after BSc in mechanical engineering?
  5. How can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering?
  6. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Are there any specialized courses in Chemistry other than BSc? Information about Marine Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the job scope?
  10. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  11. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  12. How to join 2nd year aeronautical engineering after finishing BSc CS
  13. Can I do MS in Aerospace engineering after B.Sc?
  14. Can I take admission in aeronautical engineering after completing BSc in Physics
  15. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  16. How can I get admission in good Aeronautical engineering college after completing 12th with 82%
  17. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
4th May 2011, 11:23 AM
smskingrohit

kya patna me b.Sc electronics k baad aeronautical engineering me addmission ho sakta hai direct
2nd July 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

hello maine bsc {pcm } complete ki with 60% . kya main aeronautical engineering kar sakti hoo
or konsa test clear krna padega iske liye ?
28th July 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

May I pursue M Tech in Aerospace Engineering in any reputed Institute after graduating in B Tech (Aerospace) fron IGNOU. Please inform me.
Thanks
1st August 2011, 12:16 AM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

You can persue B.tech Aeronautical Engineering, through Lateral Entry Scheme.

Entrance for Lateral Entry are conducted by diffent states, they are state level competetion.

For example- West bengal conducts JELET for lateral entry scheme into 2nr year of B.tech.You have'nt mentioned the name of your state so that I can help you accordingly.

Besides these various good institutes also offers Direct entry to B.sc graduate with good marks.

Institutes like- Millia Institute of Technology, Calcutta University etc.

Best of Luck

Thanks
7th November 2011, 06:20 PM
sant8055

Aerospace engineering is a stream of bright future. You can definitely do aerospace engineering after B.Sc course. You can write the entrance exam of AIEEE or state CET on the basis of your 12th marks. Once you clear the written test you can apply for aerospace engineering. You can choose the college offering this course. You can even write IITJEE and try to get admission in IIT College. Another option for you is to write AMIE test. The test is conducted twice a year. This is equivalent to B.E or B.Tech.
29th April 2014, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the various ways to do aeronautical engineering in different stages of the educational field. Can I do this engineering after B.SC taking Physics as major subject.
12th June 2014, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Hie m simi
I just clear hsc xam
I wanna be astronaut but can I do that by doing aircraft maintenance engg. BSc in aeronautics or aerospace engg .plz tell me or what are the best option for being astronaut
My email ad. [email protected]
PlZzz help me
22nd June 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

sir i am from Mumbai and got less % (45%) in 12th and now i am doing SY BSC(CS )..But after completing my degree course i want to go for Aeronautical engineering or to become Astronaut..is this possible..?
28th September 2016, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Can I take admission for diploma in aeronautical engineering after bsc with (microbiology,them,botany)?
29th September 2016, 12:15 PM
Preeti @

Yes, you can apply for aeronautical engineering after B.Sc , After passing 12th or equivalent with physics, chemistry and maths one should apply for JEE entrance exam conducted by IIT. To be an aeronautical engineer one should have a graduate degree (B.E/B.tech) or diploma in aeronautics.
After the selection in JEE entrance exam you can apply in colleges for the admission to B.tech aeronautical engineering courses.
22nd December 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam. I want to go for M. SC after B.SC(aeronautics). In which all disciplines I can opt M. SC in general? I don't want to go with aeronautics further.. Please help me out.
11th September 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir .. I completed in bsc physics, chemistry and computer science subjects ..sir which process and entrance apply for admission aeronautical engineering....
11th September 2019, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Megha I contacted in bsc physics, chemistry and computer science subjects sir which process and entrance apply to admission in aeronautical engineering..
11th September 2019, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Megha I completed in bsc in physics chemistry and computer science subjects sir which process and entrance apply to aeronautical engineering.. please suggest that best dessigion on life to complete in next sturdy...
10th December 2019, 06:11 PM
Bappy07

Question Re: Aeronautical Engineering after BSc

Sir i am sudhanshu I am going to complete my bsc in PCM its my last yr
Sir tell me how can i apply for aeronautical engineering or what criteria i have to follow, what form should i fill? Which date these forms arrive??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?