10th March 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career?

Hello Sir, Good evening,
my self Shobha,residing in Delhi

I have done my engineering in EC, i was little confused whether to take VLSI /Embedded system course or CISCO (CCNA, CCNP)certified course to get job. Sir, as i am an EC student, please let me know if it is good to go for CISCO, or Vlsi/embedded. And there r some training institute like Network bull, Network Guru, NIIT Edgengineer in Gurgaon and C-DAC in delhi, which one is the best training institute in terms of placement.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is having more scope among Embedded systems, VLSI, Java, .net & networking?
  2. Which are the good courses in VLSI and Embedded Systems after completing B.E in electronics
  3. How to do M.Tech in IIT in VLSI and Embedded System Engineering? I have done B.Tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering
  4. Which subject I can major in M.Tech after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  5. Should I choose VLSI, Power Electronics or Embedded Systems?
  6. Courses in VLSI and Embedded Systems?
  7. Which are the good career embedded or VLSI courses in E&TC in M.E?
  8. What should I do after passing diploma except B.Tech?
  9. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece
  10. Which short term courses can be done after B.tech while clearing supplementary exams?
  11. What are the career opportunities available after completing M.Tech VLSI and Embedded Systems? -- [New]
  12. What courses to do after completion of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering?
  13. What should I study except B.Tech if completed Telecom Technology Diploma course?
  14. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in ECE after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  15. Joining VLSI and Embedded courses while studying in B.E degree colleges?
  16. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career?
  17. Which short term courses are beneficial for my career? Which is more beneficial between embedded and VLSI?
  18. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
11th March 2011, 08:57 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, Good evening,
my self Shobha,residing in Delhi

I have done my engineering in EC, i was little confused whether to take VLSI /Embedded system course or CISCO (CCNA, CCNP)certified course to get job. Sir, as i am an EC student, please let me know if it is good to go for CISCO, or Vlsi/embedded. And there r some training institute like Network bull, Network Guru, NIIT Edgengineer in Gurgaon and C-DAC in delhi, which one is the best training institute in terms of placement.
hello shobha...

Question No 1: I have done my engineering in EC, i was little confused whether to take VLSI /Embedded system course or CISCO (CCNA, CCNP)certified course to get job??

Ans : I advice you to take your core subject as your PG course i.e. VLSI, Applied Electronics or Communication System because once you finish the course you can get into a job very easily but if you are going to take inter discplinary or multi discplinary Embedded system, nano-technology, bio-medical instrumentation, mechatronics, laser and optics engineering etc. you have to continue with Ph.D to shine for your future.. so its better you go for core as VLSI if you are interested in job after studies or if you want to be in research go for inter discplinary courses..

CISCO is also a better option but it goes hand in hand if you are CSE graduate because its mostly related to them... for EC you have to work hard to shine in them..

Question No 2 :training institute like Network bull, Network Guru, NIIT Edgengineer in Gurgaon and C-DAC in delhi, which one is the best training institute in terms of placement??

Ans : As of the institutes i ll advice you to go for NIIT Edgengineer which is recommended by CISCO itself..

But just keep one thing in mind when you are going to take a decision go for the one which you are INTERESTED in but not what other people say about the course because its you who have to spend time and money in studying so go for the one which makes you feel better in the future...

hope the info. helps...All the Best...
16th March 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career?

Hi Sir/Madem
i m doing BETEC Electronics & Telecommunication $th Year From Distance Education.(Correspondance) I left my Previous Field Work Job.Now I Want Do My Carrer Software Telecom Industry. Thn I Requested U Plz Tell ME Abut Which Course I Will Get Telecom Software job. & Name of that Institute.
plz I m VERY Tense..Plz Help me.
16th March 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

is embeded system a good option after B.E. in electronics and communication..
17th March 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the average income for an entc engineer,I have just completed my 4th year with 8.3cpga.please reply.
21st March 2011, 08:09 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career?

Quote:
is embeded system a good option after B.E. in electronics and communication..
Embedded system is not the core course after B.E-Electronics and Communication but it is a inter-discplinary or multi-discplinary course for EC, so if you are going to opt for that course then you should do Ph.D in the particular stream to shine in the future but if you opt for VLSI, Applied Electronics or Communication System as your PG course which is core for EC then you can straightaway get jobs once you complete the course..

-> Embedded system do have job opportunities but if you have to finish Ph.D to shine well in the future.

-> If you are interested in embedded system then go with what you have planned, because if you are really interested in something its for sure you will shine in it..
21st March 2011, 08:12 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career?

Quote:
what is the average income for an entc engineer,I have just completed my 4th year with 8.3cpga.please reply.
Electronics & Telecommunication engineers are in high demand in the present days because of the development in telecommunication which is happening in the day today life..

-> A fresher in Electronics & Telecommunication engineering will get around 3-4.5 lakhs ctc per annum

-> As you have a good CGPA, am sure you will get job in some good companies..

All the Best for your future
31st March 2011, 11:50 AM
Revathy GM

Dear Friend

There is a large scope fr those departments in ISRO

VLSI Design and
Embedded Systems

You can prefer for M.E VLSI Design and Embedded System

MY best Wishes
1st April 2011, 06:46 PM
chiranjeev90

hii,
since your branch is ECE so u have done a fair amount of job by doing VLSI and embedded System courses,as it has heavy deand in core sectors
and this is a added advantage to ur btech certificates in ur recruitment process in a core sector.
it will definitely help u to get into a good core sector company
4th April 2011, 10:18 PM
Ashutosh15187
Banned

Smile Re: Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career?

I think you should go for VLSI because companies giving more opportunities to freshers .

But for a good job you need to work in real time on VLSI .

Also ES has similar need ,you can go in any filed but with asound knowledge

All the best
6th April 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have done M.Sc(Electronics) working in Government organisation. I got informed by my coleague that manipal university is offering
MS courses 1. Master of Science in Computer Science
2. Master of Science in Microelectronics
3. Master of Science in Embedded System Design
4. Master of Science in Automotive Embedded System
5. Master of Science in Embedded & Control System Design
6. Master of Science in VLSI-CAD
7. Master of Science in Digital Design & Embedded System
8. Master of Science in Software Design & Engineering
9. Master of Science in Computer Networks
10. Master of Science in Communication Systems
I dont know which one to chose, could u please suggest me which one i should go for , so that i can build up my carrier in this
organisation only. My email id is [email protected] Please mail the information to my id sir/madam as early as
possible, pls.
13th April 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

do ccna,ccnp and try for ccie if you are entc graduate.the mininimum salary after ccie is 10 L/A.god bless you
14th April 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i want my carrier in telecom so give me list of best coures
15th April 2011, 04:23 AM
Unregistered

i want to do courses related to microcontroller at jamshedpur.....please tell me a better institute which can complete within 20 days......please sir....
17th April 2011, 01:43 PM
aksavjeet
Member+

There's hardly any relationship between xii and engineering, so if you wanna go for any branch, then just follow it blindly, but make sure that you can mark yourself upto that level of difficulty. Electronics is not an easy nut, similarly if you can work a lot in workshop, and have interest in automobiles , go for mechanical. Just follow your Interest, and it will be very easy for you, your xii grade wont matter. Believe Me !!!
22nd April 2011, 03:35 AM
Sedation Dentist

Default Sedation Dentist

A sedation dentist creates a relaxing and tension totally free environment that benefits both the patient and also the dentist.
24th April 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to do MS after i complete my B.E extc ,what are the best field having good scope in india as well as abroad in which i can opt for,suggest me some courses in telecomm. field ,,plzz
29th April 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

sir im a student of electronics and telecom engg from mumbai university in third year now.so plz suggest that which will b better course for me as a salary point of view (ccna/embeded/vlsi). doing after TE will that matter.also suggest me best institutes only in mumbai for that course...............................wating for best reply,
30th April 2011, 01:25 AM
bharanidharans

Now-a-days VLSI and Embedded Systems are scoping well. So its the best option to choose this course.
3rd May 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i am biswajit & i have completed my B.E. in Electronics & Communication Engineering with first class.Now i want to do a job in electronics sector.As i know that it will be difficult to get job in electronics sector with only B.E., So i am planning to do a course on either 'VLSI' or 'EMBEDDED SYSTEM".And i dont have sufficient idea about these two courses.I want to know which course will be better for me to get a job easily in electronics sector.I am getting confused between these two courses and i am unable to take the decision that which course will be right one for me.So please tell which course will be better and which instiute will be good for the said coures as well as with almost 100% placement.So i requested you to please give me the information for which i shall remain gratefull to you forever.Thanks
4th May 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

buy a development kit of embbeded and you can learn by your self embedded.

10th May 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

i am prashant rajgure completing engg. in e&tc please proper guide me for preffered courses 100% placement and fees for each courses
11th May 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Embeded and vlsi which one gives better placements? After finishing this course with highly talented. Then can i go for research oriented? For that what should i do?
21st May 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

sir m a student of electronics n telecom and i want my carrier in telecom network so plz suggest me the list of best courses in this.
28th May 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i done BE(ECE) with 8.10 aggregate CGPA in2010 pass out, now i confused,now i think i joining PG ? which group i chossing in my life career sir.

REGARDS,
vijayanand.R
29th May 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
dis shraddha here
,sir mine 2nd yr z complete..i want to kno abt varius courses to be done in summer vacations??also out of MATLAB ,vlsi & vhdl which one z better & why..regarding marktvalue , research fields..learnings etc.???
31st May 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

good morning,
i am jagadeesh btch(ECE) with 77%, i want to do job related to my electronix and i am planning to take embedede course for 6months in VECTORINDIA institute in HYD.
plese suggest me, whether i am in right path or not......please help me
31st May 2011, 11:29 AM
jagadeesh414

good mornig sir/madam

i am jagadeesh, i completed my btech(ece) with 78% recently.
i want to work for my field rather than software,so i am planning to take embeded course for 6 months at vectorindia institute in HYD.
please clarify weather i am i right path or not, if not suggest me good way for my career...,please help me
5th June 2011, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

hi,
my name is Shahnaz Bano,im doing BE with (Electronics & Telecommunication),
i need information about MBA in Telecommunication...
plz. help me...

Thank u,
6th June 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i am going to get admitted in b.tech having ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION..can i get well established after 4 yrs with a good package??please inform me or suggest,which branch is good on this stage???please sir...my councelling is only few days after in july!
10th June 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam, my age is 29 i completed b.tech(ece) for 7years ie:2002-2009 with 50% because of handling business.After getting b.tech i started gre and toefl perparation got scores now(may2011) 950 and 79 repectively.Iam confused where to do masters USA or UK.where USA master is of 2years whereas in uk 1year.please suggest me and also what to do master's in VLSI OR EMBEDDED SYSTEM.
12th June 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam
i compleated my b.tech(EEE) in 2010 with 71%.I willing to do mtech with some specilisation,which can offer me high pay after my mtech.recently jntu hyderabad & seer acadamy jointly introduced mtech program in VLSI & embedded system,it better to join in this ? because i will get good rank in pGECET.comes to know my intrest ,i dont have particular intrest in particular field,because which field offer high pay scale ,in that i will show my intrest.already i attend some compitative exams like ntpc, powergrid, genco, cpdcl... but not qualified in that because iam weak in amtitude.now iam in confusion to take vlsi&embedded system which is offering jntuh & seer acadamy or better to go with my core subject(eee) ? OR prepare for exams ? i thinking to apply for vlsi &embedded Which is offering by jntu hyderabad .it correct decesion ????... plz help me, my email id [email protected] plz replay to email id as soon as possible ,plz reply me plz plz plz plz plz............................................... .... i hope
12th June 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

what are the colleges for telecommunication & electronics to get campus sing ?
14th June 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
my name is vinit and i am be(extc).
i am persuing ccna from niit. Am i doing right thing ? I want handsome sallary.
15th June 2011, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarjit View Post
dear,
doing any of the CCNA course in telecom field will be best for you.....as candidates with CCNA certification are preferred for jobs in many firms......

courses in embedded systems is also good and will lead you to the core of electronics and might get a job in electronic firms...

best of luck
bt hw can i join this course, i mean that what is the terms & conditions to join this course...
whereis its institute????
15th June 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

hiii,,
m a student of 3rd year B.E.(ETC).tell me what are the courses available for me after completion of engineering except CAT and GATE????? Please suggest me some other streams.
Thanks in advance..
17th June 2011, 01:15 AM
sachin6

Your choice is good.embedded and vlsi have a good scope in future. You can do it.
17th June 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/mam
i m bharti,frm bbsr,i hav completed my btech with cgpa 7.5 and hav secured 70%marks in 10th n 72% in 12th,plz suggest me which course
will be better to get a job ,ccna or embedded.pls guide me and also say the benefits of those courses.
19th June 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

guys plz dnt join telecom.......its a bad field......i have been in telecom since 2 yr..bt growth is too slow.............i m leaving this field.........
19th June 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

i hve just appeared for 2nd semester exams in electronics and telcommunication enngg from mumbai university. i want to know whether i can do the embedded and vlsi courses now.while i am doing my B.E. degree.or i hve to joion those courses only after completion of my B.E. degree. nivedita
26th June 2011, 04:09 PM
Jaymalap

i m confused in mba or ME please suggest me a one course
i have completed E & TC enginnering
27th June 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is Subhankar and I have completed my BTech in Elec. and telecom. branch with cgpa 6.78 and 84% in 2CBSE.at present I want to do some specialisation course.Which one I should opt for CCNA,MCSE certification,Ethical hacking,VLSI or Embedded systems.Which one I should opt for? I have very creative outlook so which one will be good with respect to creative desire.Which Institute will be good giving 100%job assurance at Kolkata?Please contact me on 9178252269 or my mail id: [email protected]
8th July 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Hey Mohammed Junaid!!!!!
if u will get any info plz copy and send me on this email id [email protected]....
plz help......!!!!
have a nice day!!
wish u all the best for ur further study!!!!!
tc...jsk...
8th July 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I am doing EXTC from KJSCE (mumbai).what are the courses after B.E..??
actually my first preference is M.Tech and then MBA.
can you tell me which is the best college of M.Tech and how to prepare for GATE.......???????
11th July 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

courses in broaqdcasting feild
15th July 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

hi i am Graduate in B.E. E&TC Plz tell which coarse should be done for best job
15th July 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed my diploma but in first class but i have one k.t remaining so which courses i can do for 6 months and they will help to improve my knowledge in this fild plz heip me out
19th July 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

i have made up my mind on doing a post graduate diploma course in embedded systems.I will be passing BE (E&Tc) in 2011. Kindly tell me about the institutes which offr quality embeddd courses and placement assistance in mumbai.
21st July 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
i completed my B.E(Electronics and communication) in 2008... can you say which course can i study for better job opportunity...
still i dont have any expericence ... is this possible to get a job...
please reply me...
21st July 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

hi...i have just completed my engineering in e&c...i took 7 years to complete it...now ive kept software testing & networking as my options...guys wt u do say...companies wil prefer me if i do software testing since i took so many years 2 complete engineering....or should i go wit networking...please help me guys:)...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?