15th October 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: RVD university banned for btech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've completed B.Tech from RVD University , Rajasthan. Is this certificate is valid to get Tamilnadu State Level HRD Attestion and I want to apply for jobs in Europe,USA,Australia.

One of my collegue told me that, this university is in Black-Listed category and the certificate is not valid and not attested by HRD. Now what to do?

Pl. this very urgent. Expecting reply.
Don't worry
the university degree is valid and approved by MHRD Govt of India. for detail log to rvd official website and see programs approved. The PDF file will clarify your doubts.
4th December 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Iam completed my b.tech degree in civil engineering frm rvd university in distance mode but all the central exam
wants full time .Can i sit for central exam ? If possible pls give in details .SANJIT SARKAR
15th April 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Need your guide...,
I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with RVD University by distance education Now I have to attest my certificate verification from University and Authentication from Under Secretary of Government HRD Rajasthan.
9th May 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i have pass my diploma civil in 2012 can i study in regular engineering collage?
21st May 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE INFORM ME RESULT DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL MY ENROLLMENT NO IS DE11284748 & SEMESTER 1ST & 2ND
10th September 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

kindly please guide me with RVD study center in bangalore
10th December 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Finally what to do those who completed or to be completed their degree/diploma through distance learning mode by lateral entry from JRN RVD university by spend time & money for the course.
1st May 2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I passed diplom civil 2011 in this university and I no got final certificate, so please tell me, how to get the certificate
7th October 2022, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

DME completed JRN University but sill not hand over my certificate, kindly need to your support please.

Roll No - DE21269512
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?