24th August 2011, 01:35 PM
BHUPINDER KUMAR KHATRI

Default Re: How to join INDIAN AIR FORCE after 10+2 through technical entry or non technical entry?

SIR I AM 12th passed in74.5% marks and PCM marks 73.5% in punjab school education board and my date of birth is 25-03-1993 sir i am join INDIAN AIR FORCE . please sir guide me
30th August 2011, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join INDIAN AIR FORCE after 10 2 through technical entry or non technical entry?

I m sid, wanna join AF . I think that's the great job.
30th August 2011, 10:04 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Default Re: How to join INDIAN AIR FORCE after 10+2 through technical entry or non technical entry?

Hi dear,

after 10+2you have a good scope for entry into airforce

Technical entry Includes:Group X. In this you will be selected as an airman. Age limit is 21 yrs and hence you are very much eligible.
Paper pattern is according to 10+2 pattern as per CBSE.
Firstly, you have to clear an exam conduced by the air force, clearing which your medical tests and physical fitness(PFT) will be conducted.
Thereafter there is an interview, after which you can be selected as an "Airmen" in the airforce to serve the nation.

In case of non technical entry. There is entry into the group Y.age limit is same as above i.e 21 yrs.
Paper pattern
English
Reasoning and general awarness
General knowledge

Both exams are conducted twice a year.
One in th e month of january and the other in month of july, every year.

For more information kindly visit the following link which is the official website for the Indian Airforce, where you can find all the required details:

http://indianairforce.nic.in/

Thanks
31st August 2011, 02:35 PM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,
Its good to see a person asking about the joining in INDIAN AIR FORCE. Being you completed your 10+2 you will be allowed to give non-technical side. The process is very simple all you need to do is just simply go to Indian air force official website
"http://careerairforce.nic.in/home.html"

You will find options like 10+2, Graduate, Engineer and Post Graduate. You need to select your qualification and then download application form and fill it. You need your parents permission to get into it. Send it by speed post to the address mentioned in the website. There after you will have written test to get qualified and after that qualification you need to attend some other tests regarding health, athletics, etc.

If you get through this procedure, you will get a call letter that you have been selected for air force non technical side.

Thanks
17th September 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join INDIAN AIR FORCE after 10 2 through technical entry or non technical entry?

I had passed 12th but my p.c.is 51 .6 %
18th September 2011, 02:01 AM
praveendia

for indian air force it conducting tes entry every year for technical u required having gud marks in pcm at 12 class more than 75% for officer.for non tech go for nda conducted by upsc twice a year. for more information log to. www.upsc.gov.in and www.careerinairforce.nic.in
24th September 2011, 10:11 PM
rishabhjgd

hi i'm passed from commerce with computer science with 49% can i join the indian air force if YES then how?
25th September 2011, 12:32 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Yes you can join in Indian Air Force after 12th class in Technical Field by appearing NDA Exam.

National Defense Academy (NDA) exam is conducted by upsc twice in a year to intake qualified Candidate for different department in Defense service like Indian Airforce, Indian Navy,Indian Army etc.

Eligibility criteria for NDA-I/NDA-II exam:
Education qualification: Minimum candidate should complete 12th class with PCM stream.
Age Limit: Age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
Citizenship: Indian

NDA-I and NDA-II exam are conducted twice in year, because the person who was not able to attend for NDA-I exam, he can apply for NDA-II exam in the same year, without having gap between the education.

NDA-I exam notification for this year:
Issue of application form from 31st Dec 2011 to 30th Jan 2012.
Exam will held on 15th April 2012.

NDA-II exam notification for this year:
Issue of application form from 5th May 2012 to 4th June 2012.
Exam will held on 19th Aug 2012.

For more details, then see this attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda22011_english.pdf(119.0 KB, 53 views)
25th September 2011, 10:46 AM
ckrai

Smile Re: How to join INDIAN AIR FORCE after 10+2 through technical entry or non technical entry?

lpleace
Quote:
Originally Posted by kool View Post
AIR FORCE every year conducts examination for it's various posts in tech and non-tech division.if you are science student then you can apply for tech post otherwise you have a only option for non-tech division.
25th September 2011, 12:08 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Its great opportunity to you to serve for your own country,if you have the caliber you must join the Indian Air-force.

As you have already completed your graduation level,then you can apply for then you can get chance to take admission in Indian Airforce.

There are some selection procedure such as:

Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

According to the Eligibility Criteria:

Flying branch as pilot will be selected through Short Service Commission for men & women

i)19 to 23 years
ii)19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.
Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

Marital Status:
You have to be Single.

Nationality:
You have to be Indian

Men and women can apply for the examination.

Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

or
You should have a degree of BE / B Tech of 4 years course from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

2. Final year students can also apply,having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

Generally,the notice is published in the month of March and September every year.

keep visiting the official site:http://careerairforce.nic.in
3rd October 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

this is himanshu ihave done ame can i get any relexaion to join the air force.
5th October 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam please let us know that in which month the Indian Air force provide the entry
13th November 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

when is this years technical exam held ?
14th November 2011, 12:29 AM
Jayshree1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by kool View Post
AIR FORCE every year conducts examination for it's various posts in tech and non-tech division.if you are science student then you can apply for tech post otherwise you have a only option for non-tech division.
NDA exam is occuring at april next year. forms will be available from 31.12.2011. last date of form submission is 30.01.2012. date of examination is 15.04.2012.
14th November 2011, 01:42 AM
Fraction Down

dear friend,

Its great opportunity to you to serve for your own country,if you have the caliber you must join the Indian Air-force.

As you have already completed your graduation level,then you can apply for then you can get chance to take admission in Indian Airforce.

There are some selection procedure such as:

Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

According to the Eligibility Criteria:

Flying branch as pilot will be selected through Short Service Commission for men & women

i)19 to 23 years
ii)19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.
Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

Marital Status:
You have to be Single.

Nationality:
You have to be Indian

Men and women can apply for the examination.

Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

or
You should have a degree of BE / B Tech of 4 years course from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

2. Final year students can also apply,having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

Generally,the notice is published in the month of March and September every year.

keep visiting the official site:http://careerairforce.nic.in

best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf airforce Sample question.pdf(138.8 KB, 67 views)
7th March 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

sir, after 10 2 how cam i do non - technology air force and plz send messages with full details.
like age,etc.
i am doing 10 2 with commerece. sir can i do non - technology air force.
plz tell about them............
12th April 2012, 11:54 AM
bablucena9

hello,
after 12th you can apply for non technical entry and after graduation you can apply for technical entry ...........
14th April 2012, 01:14 PM
Vikram yadav from haryana

Arrow Re: How to join INDIAN AIR FORCE after 10+2 through technical entry or non technical entry?

Sir-i have passed 10+2 70% non-med. can i join airforce.sir pls sms/call no:9466885635
17th April 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I join INDIAN AIR FORCE after 10 2 through technical entry scheme or any other scheme but not by doing graduation or b-tech?
2nd May 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

what are the vaciencies in 10 2 tes entry for air force and navy
8th May 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

do we can join the nda?my leg is fractured.
17th May 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i passed HSLC exam with 76%,now i m appearing 10 2 pattern exam.i believe, i get 70%.sir how i enter airforce without NDA EXAM.
11th August 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the date for notification of air force x group exam.
12th August 2012, 05:53 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Dear friend ,

Thank you
13th December 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

what engineering we should choose to join in IAF?
2nd September 2014, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

sir what about the girls who have passed 12 with science stream with above 70% marks can join Indian air force
27th August 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

NOW I AM STUDING BE CIVIL ENGINEERING I AM OC CASTE I SCORED 75% IN 10 &12TH NOW I AM NCC AIR WING CADET OF CPL RANK HOW CAN I JOIN IN IAF IN ANY FIELD OF IAF AND I AM PC OF MY TEAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?