6th August 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good career options after B.Com?

which would be a better option for high pay among LLB and M.com?please do reply
thank u

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options available to a B.Com graduate?
  2. What are the next options I can try out after completion of B.Com course? -- [New]
  3. What are the best career options to get a good job with higher salary
  4. What are the career options for a good job after passing BSc with 48%?
  5. List of career options available for a B.A(Hons) graduate in English? What's the entrance and registration date for the same?
  6. What are the good career options available for me after 12th commerce?
  7. What are the career options for me having completed B.Com course with 49% and working for BPO?
  8. Which is the best course after 12th commerce?
  9. List of career options available for B.Pharma freshers? What are the certification course available along with approximate cost, for starting a good career?
  10. What are the options available for B.Com Hons and BJMS? What one to pursue as a better career option?
  11. What are the various career options after B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh
  12. Which career options are available for me if I have good debating skills and excellent English?
  13. What should be my career option if I have good communication skill with good English fluency? How should I make my career in NGO after passing B.Com with 6 back papers?
  14. Career options in software engineering course? How to get a good college for the same?
  15. Can I go for B.Com after passing B.Com Hons
  16. What should I do after my 12th class if I am interested in computers?
  17. B.Sc in Electronics have good scope? Career options available after this course?
  18. Courses which are available after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
8th August 2013, 09:09 AM
adityamm1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is good for me after b.com
career options after B.Com
1.you can apply for all the bank jobs.
2.you can do CA and be chatered accounant
3.you can also pursue your M.Com
22nd October 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Can i go for hardwaring networking after bcom
22nd October 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is kanniya
can i go for Hardwaring Networking after B.Com
7th April 2015, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I am in 2nd year b.com accounts hons. Without maths and what to do after b.com i am worried about it. Immediately i want good salary govt or private job. So please suggest me the best way
21st June 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I have not given any entrance exam for MBA. So what is better to do CS or CA and try for MBA after entrance exam next year. And what is best among MBA or CA or CS on the basis of scope, salary etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?