20th September 2019, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the joining dates of larsen and Toubro Ltd.?

I was also placed on LTI on July, 2018 and still haven't received joining mail. It has been past 1 year and I'm still waiting. What should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to study M.Tech if secured job in Larsen and Toubro being a B.E. Civil Engineer?
  2. When Larsen & Toubro offers recruitment for Civil candidates? How many rounds are there in interview? Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro?
  3. When will I receive the response letter from Larsen and Toubro after applying for internship?
  4. Criteria for campus placement in Larsen and Toubro?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mysore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  7. How to join in L&T as Junior Engineer Trainee after completing diploma?
  8. Can I get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited through On-Campus Drive if secured 57% in 10th and 70% both in 12th and B.Tech?
  9. Can I apply for Graduate Trainee recruitment in Larsen and Toubro if having a gap of 1 year due to competitive exam preparation have secured more than 60% in overall academics?
  10. Larsen and Toubro APTI question papers?
  11. Procedure to apply in Larsen & Toubro Limited Management Trainee recruitment for MBA(Logistics Management) postgraduate?
  12. Sample question papers and answers of Electrical Diploma in Larsen and Toubro?
  13. Criteria for getting placed in Jindal Steel and Larsen & Toubro?
  14. Is there any vacancy for civil engineer in MES?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Larsen and Toubro Management Trainee recruitment if secured 62% in 10th, 60.3% in 12th, 82% in B.Tech and 91% in MBA(Finance)? Requirements to apply?
  16. Is there any job vacancies for me after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Percentage that I should score in Civil Engineering to get a job during Campus Selecion?
  18. Can a Plastic Engineering student do internship at L& T? If yes, what should be the approach? -- [New]
15th November 2019, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What are the joining dates of larsen and Toubro Ltd.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was also placed on LTI on July, 2018 and still haven't received joining mail. It has been past 1 year and I'm still waiting. What should I do?
Even I was selected in the month of July, 2018 and still waiting. Btw are you AT or GET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?