14th May 2016, 08:49 AM
M.Murmu

Default Re: Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee?

Respected Sir,
I Marshal Murmu, have scored 7503 general rank &33 in ST candidate in kiit exam 2016(engg. B.Tech).I want to know about total 4years fee of B.Tech course including tuition, mess, and hostel fee. Is kiit university providing any scholarship for ST category in the time of admission??????sir please reply me......

Related Questions:
14th May 2016, 09:19 AM
M.Murmu

Default Re: Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee?

Respected Sir,
I Marshal Murmu, have scored 7503 general rank &33 in ST candidate in kiit exam 2016(engg. B.Tech).I want to know about total 4years fee of B.Tech course including tuition, mess, and hostel fee. Is kiit university providing any scholarship for ST category in the time of admission??????sir please reply me......
27th April 2018, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the fee structure of kiitt with mess and hostel for B Tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?