10th April 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mistake in filling application form for UPTU SEE: Date of birth wrongly entered

what problem can come if year of passing/appearing in uptu form filled is wrong sir please reply i m vry tensed and unable to concertrate on my xm prepration
18th April 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mistake in filling application form for UPTU SEE: Date of birth wrongly entered

sir,i had entered wrong qualification examination.I had fill bsc graduate(with maths)but i have given 12th board exam this year.sir, i also got my admit card.my registration no is 198712 and roll no. is 1210674.my paper no. is 8 and exam center is in aligarh college of engineering & technology and exam time is 5:00pm-6:30pm for b.tech 2nd year.sir,it was a big mistake but i want to give paper-1 for b.tech. so,sir what can i do for it.
2nd June 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

sir
I made mistake of category while filling the uptu forum,,, I filled general category instead of OBC and the result is also announced,,
what can I do???
4th June 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i made a mistake while filling the category in the application form for uptu see . i hav given the exam and i have my result with me. will my seat be cancelled at the time of counselling due to this problem. what is the procedure by which i don't face any problem?plz tell sir soon.............................................. .
26th June 2014, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have sendmy application form of upsee 2014, filling incorrect cotegory now after result it show wrong cotegory rank.........plz suggest what I do
My gnrl rank is 11231
9th January 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

i have filled the selective test centres as Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad by mistake considering them to be the preferred colleges. All the three centres are far away from my hometown. Could anything be possibly done in this case? Am a bit nervous.If possible please suggest.
3rd March 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE WRITTEN RONG BORD NAME I AM IN CBSE AND I HAVE WRITTEN WRITTEN U.P BORD..HELP ME
6th March 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Please sir my form is unfortunate some mistake i filled uptu for mba but fullid mam can icorrect plz sir send some solutions i shell be highly obliged for this kindness
7th March 2015, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

sir, i had wrongly filled the information of qualifying exam passed from & also there was a mistake in my address while filling UPSEE online form, but i hadn't send conformation page to authorities. So please help me, whato do in this case.
19th June 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

i have written my parents domicile incorrect in my uptu form they are from up but i have written that they are from outside up now my result is also out its time of counselling how to correct it inform me immidiatly
11th March 2016, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir i filled exam center kolkata by my mistake instead of kanpur in filling uptu form .. Sir how i change exam center plz tell me.. My no. Is 9670557718
19th March 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have made mistake in filling application form of uptu. 12 th roll no.wrongly entered.
What should i do ????
21st January 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir by mistake I have put right hand thumb impression instead of left hand ....sir will there be an option for it in correction online form sir please tell me ..will they deny me to give the exam at the time of examination sir please clear my doubts..
21st January 2017, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir if i have submitted wrong thumb impression by mistake...will this create any problem in exam plz tell
27th June 2018, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I have mistakenly filled my Father's name spelling incorrect in uptu form. I have given the exam and have result with me. My result is GEN- 17856 and GL - 2645. Sir will my seat will be cancelled or not..
Sir what is the procedure so that I do not face any problem?
Sir please reply fast ..
20th April 2019, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir by mistake the date of birth in admit card is printed wrong so can u helpout application number 19010027671
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?