Default Re: BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED PE test Syllabus

pls send me the mechanical syllbus for pe post in bharat electronics limited
my mail id:[email protected]
27th May 2011, 01:43 AM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun9 View Post
Sir,Would you please inform me the syllabus of Bharat Electronics Limited Probationary Enggineers test.I was in CSE branch.If possible would you please mail me the syllabus and previous question papers .
sir,

the syllabus is as follows:
Networks: Network graphs: matrices associated with graphs; incidence, fundamental cut set and fundamental circuit matrices. Solution methods: nodal and mesh analysis. Network theorems: superposition, Thevenin and Norton’s maximum power transfer, Wye-Delta transformation. Steady state sinusoidal analysis using phasors. Linear constant coefficient differential equations; time domain analysis of simple RLC circuits, Solution of network equations using Laplace transform: frequency domain analysis of RLC circuits. 2-port network parameters: driving point and transfer functions. State equations for networks.
Electronic Devices: Energy bands in silicon, intrinsic and extrinsic silicon. Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current, drift current, mobility, and resistivity. Generation and recombination of carriers. p-n junction diode, Zener diode, tunnel diode, BJT, JFET, MOS capacitor, MOSFET, LED, p-I-n and avalanche photo diode, Basics of LASERs. Device technology: integrated circuits fabrication process, oxidation, diffusion, ion implantation, photolithography, n-tub, p-tub and twintub CMOS process.
Analog Circuits: Small Signal Equivalent circuits of diodes, BJTs, MOSFETs and analog CMOS. Simple diode circuits, clipping, clamping, rectifier. Biasing and bias stability of transistor and FET amplifiers. Amplifiers: single-and multi-stage, differential and operational, feedback, and power. Frequency response of amplifiers. Simple op-amp circuits. Filters. Sinusoidal oscillators; criterion for oscillation; single-transistor and op-amp configurations. Function generators and waveshaping circuits, 555 Timers. Power supplies.
Digital circuits: Boolean algebra, minimization of Boolean functions; logic gates; digital IC families (DTL, TTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS). Combinatorial circuits: arithmetic circuits, code converters, multiplexers, decoders, PROMs and PLAs. Sequential circuits: latches and flip-flops, counters and shift-registers. Sample and hold circuits, ADCs, DACs. Semiconductor memories. Microprocessor(8085): architecture, programming, memory and I/O interfacing.
Signals and Systems: Definitions and properties of Laplace transform, continuous-time and discrete-time Fourier series, continuous-time and discrete-time Fourier Transform, DFT and FFT, z-transform. Sampling theorem. Linear Time-Invariant (LTI) Systems: definitions and properties; causality, stability, impulse response, convolution, poles and zeros, parallel and cascade structure, frequency response, group delay, phase delay. Signal transmission through LTI systems.
Control Systems: Basic control system components; block diagrammatic description, reduction of block diagrams. Open loop and closed loop (feedback) systems and stability analysis of these systems. Signal flow graphs and their use in determining transfer functions of systems; transient and steady state analysis of LTI control systems and frequency response. Tools and techniques for LTI control system analysis: root loci, Routh-Hurwitz criterion, Bode and Nyquist plots. Control system compensators: elements of lead and lag compensation, elements of Proportional-Integral- Derivative (PID) control. State variable representation and solution of state equation of LTI control systems.
Communications: Random signals and noise: probability, random variables, probability density function, autocorrelation, power spectral density. Analog communication systems: amplitude and angle modulation and demodulation systems, spectral analysis of these operations, superheterodyne receivers; elements of hardware, realizations of analog communication systems; signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) calculations for amplitude modulation (AM) and frequency modulation (FM) for low noise conditions. Fundamentals of information theory and channel capacity theorem. Digital communication systems: pulse code modulation (PCM), differential pulse code modulation (DPCM), digital modulation schemes: amplitude, phase and frequency shift keying schemes (ASK, PSK, FSK), matched filter receivers, bandwidth consideration and probability of error calculations for these schemes. Basics of TDMA, FDMA and CDMA and GSM.
Electromagnetics: Elements of vector calculus: divergence and curl; Gauss’ and Stokes’ theorems, Maxwell’s equations: differential and integral forms. Wave equation, Poynting vector. Plane waves: propagation through various media; reflection and refraction; phase and group velocity; skin depth. Transmission lines: characteristic impedance; impedance transformation; Smith chart; impedance matching; S parameters, pulse excitation. Waveguides: modes in rectangular waveguides; boundary conditions; cut-off frequencies; dispersion relations. Basics of propagation in dielectric waveguide and optical fibers. Basics of Antennas: Dipole antennas; radiation pattern; antenna gain.

pattern is same and sought like this.
good luck.
27th May 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me the syllabus for computer science for PE post for written test please as soon as possible
27th May 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi is there any negative marking for BEL PE post
30th May 2011, 10:38 AM
Nila Ashini

Pls send me the sample question paper for BEL PE (Electronics and Communication)

Mail id:[email protected]
1st June 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

send me syllabus for bel 2011 written exam for computer science branch
at [email protected] immediatly
2nd June 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Hiiiii,Sir,Would you please inform me the syllabus of Bharat Electronics Limited Probationary Enggineers test.I was in CSE branch.If possible would you please mail me the syllabus and previous question papers .
My Mail [email protected]
3rd June 2011, 10:27 AM
bharath baddu

pls send me the mechanical syllabus to [email protected]
3rd June 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

could u please send me the CSE syllabus for BEL PE exam to [email protected]
5th June 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

sir please send mechanical branch test syllabus to [email protected]
5th June 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

can u pls send me the mechanical syllabus for bel PE exam to [email protected]
6th June 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the sample question paper for PE BEL...
8th June 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

i am a final year BE student doing electronics and communication engineering.my course will be completed on 2012.can i attend the
exam on 2012.could you please send me the date of examination.my email id is [email protected]
8th June 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

plz send the syllabus and sample paper of BEL for mechanical engg.
my mails address are :
[email protected]
[email protected]
8th June 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

my mails address are :
[email protected]
[email protected]
8th June 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

my mails address are :
[email protected]
[email protected]
9th June 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

plz send me BEL PE(E&TC) exam sample question paper,exam pattern.My email id is [email protected]
9th June 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the syllabus of mechanical engg. for probationary post in 2011 bel exam
11th June 2011, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

sir what is the syllabus of electronics and communication engg. for pe test 2011.
11th June 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me the syllabus for mechanical stream
11th June 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

mechanical engg. sample paper for BEL.....
12th June 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLZ SEND ME PREVIOUS YEAR ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION BEL PAPER
also i want to know is there any aptitude paper also for BEL
plz reply soon
12th June 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous year examination paper of ece at [email protected]
14th June 2011, 09:29 AM
shekharrai

Hi dear,

If you dont find syllabus for BHEL PE test, then please contact to the concerned department, they will provide you syllabus. So please contact him imediately Or
for more detail, then please visit this given site. All the necessary detail are
availiable in this site-

http://specialtest.in/bel2010

Thanks
15th June 2011, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

please sir send me previous yr question papers of bel pe exam of computer science ,reference book (computer science) and syllabus for computer science branch.
[email protected]
15th June 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

can u pls tell me whether the non tech part cum in the exam of bel or not
16th June 2011, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

pls send me the syllabus and sample placements papers for BEL PE (Mechanical Engg) my mail id is [email protected]
16th June 2011, 07:19 AM
saace

Pls send me the syllabus and sample placement papers for BEL PE (Mechanical) my mail id is [email protected]
16th June 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

any body know what was the cut off marks in PE exam for mechanical ?Is there is separate cutoff for apti and technical question?
16th June 2011, 03:18 PM
daranga

respected sir/ma'm,
i would like you to please send me the syllabus and previous papers of BEL-PE(computer science) recruitment exam..
thanking you
ajay
17th June 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me the syllabus for P.E. test for computer science branch at my [email protected]
17th June 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus for written test in BEL for the post of PE and also send me the previous year model question papers.my mail id is [email protected]
17th June 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me syallabus ,pattern ,cutoff for BEL PE for ECE
[email protected]
17th June 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

cut off marks in BEL for PE?
18th June 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me syllabus and model papers to prepare for BEL PE(computer science engg) my id is ([email protected])
18th June 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me syllabus of PE 2011 Test for mechanical
e mail [email protected]
22nd June 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

cutt off mark in bel exam for ece?
23rd June 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus of BEL PE(computer science) and sample papers of that on my mail id,([email protected])
25th June 2011, 08:57 PM
dharmendra_kumar

plz send me the syllabu and sample placement paper for bel pe computer science can information technology student also allowed in computer science...my mail id is [email protected]
28th June 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

what was the cut off marks for bel pe 2010
29th June 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks in bel for 2011 please send to [email protected]
4th July 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi i attempted 93 questions out of 150.is there any chance to shortlisted for an interview?
5th July 2011, 01:56 AM
naveen7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun9 View Post
Sir,Would you please inform me the syllabus of Bharat Electronics Limited Probationary Enggineers test.I was in CSE branch.If possible would you please mail me the syllabus and previous question papers .
hello

the syllabus is as follows: Networks: Network graphs: matrices associated with graphs; incidence, fundamental cut set and fundamental circuit matrices. Solution methods: nodal and mesh analysis. Network theorems: superposition, Thevenin and Norton’s maximum power transfer, Wye-Delta transformation. Steady state sinusoidal analysis using phasors. Linear constant coefficient differential equations; time domain analysis of simple RLC circuits, Solution of network equations using Laplace transform: frequency domain analysis of RLC circuits. 2- port network parameters: driving point and transfer functions. State equations for networks. Electronic Devices: Energy bands in silicon, intrinsic and extrinsic silicon. Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current, drift current, mobility, and resistivity. Generation and recombination of carriers. p-n junction diode, Zener diode, tunnel diode, BJT, JFET, MOS capacitor, MOSFET, LED, p-I-n and avalanche photo diode, Basics of LASERs. Device technology: integrated circuits fabrication process, oxidation, diffusion, ion implantation, photolithography, n-tub, p- tub and twintub CMOS process. Analog Circuits: Small Signal Equivalent circuits of diodes, BJTs, MOSFETs and analog CMOS. Simple diode circuits, clipping, clamping, rectifier. Biasing and bias stability of transistor and FET amplifiers. Amplifiers: single-and multi-stage, differential and operational, feedback, and power. Frequency response of amplifiers. Simple op- amp circuits. Filters. Sinusoidal oscillators; criter
5th July 2011, 12:39 PM
rajendra332

Oh! You attempted 93 questions.
But, depends on how many of them go right.
Depends on your category (GEN/OBC/SC/ST).
7th July 2011, 01:19 AM

hiiiiiiiiiii..................
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED is a psu,ece ,cse,it students are eligible for BEL.the selection process is based on written test only.no pi is there .for details pls go through the link www.bel.com
best of luck.............
9th July 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum qualifing marks, for an interview call(electronics branch)?
14th September 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

How i can apply for BEL ?
15th September 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for this job ? and could you plz tell me syllabus of this job? plz give me reply to this e-mail:[email protected]
19th September 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

plzzz send me question paper in last year upto 1990 to 2011 bel (pe) exam question paper on my e mail id [email protected]
27th October 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

can information science peple can apply for bel as the syllabus is same for cse and ise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?