22nd November 2011, 01:36 PM
goodboy 1

Default Re: BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED PE test Syllabus

sir,
iam santhosh kumar .i recently completed my b.tech.i want to attend bel written exam.so can u please tell on which topics i have to concentrate more.iam a electronics and communication student.
12th December 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

can we get any good opportunity in bel or any other company after apprenticeship training?????pls reply me...
21st December 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

send me when wil be 2012 probationary exams held. how to apply , plz sir send me details to my id [email protected]
3rd February 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,

i have complited my degree in computer science i have dream to become a bel employee
plz can u give idea to become a bel employee........... plz reply for my mail id :[email protected]

thanking you
5th February 2012, 11:06 PM
kowsii

Smile Re: BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED PE test Syllabus

pls send syllabus for Computer Engineering for BEL company
4th March 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

please send me bel old question paper of electronics and communication to my mail id:[email protected]
23rd April 2012, 09:58 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Dear friend

If you dont find syllabus for BHEL PE test, then please contact to the concerned department, they will provide you syllabus. So please contact him imediately Or
for more detail, then please visit this given site. All the necessary detail are
availiable in this site-

http://specialtest.in/bel2010
24th April 2012, 09:13 PM
avinesh55

please send me computer science engg syllabus fr BEL
27th April 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

please send syllabus of BEL PE written exam for computer science at [email protected]....
29th April 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

pls someone infrom me about bell syllabus & model question papers for computer science stream to my mail [email protected]
1st May 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

i need computer science syllabus and sample paper for BEL PE [email protected]
6th May 2012, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me what is the syllabus for writen test plese send [email protected]
7th May 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

myself deepa from electrical branch am in 8th semister electrical branch can i apply to BEL ?and what is the syllabus for electrical students my mail id [email protected]
10th May 2012, 12:10 PM
aditya64

hello everyone,
can anyone post or send the syllabus for computer science and engineering stream
or any sample paper to [email protected]

thanx
12th May 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Pls send me syllabus of BEL (PE) for Computer science and engg.also sample papers..
Send me in email id:- [email protected]
30th May 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me syllabus of bel exam for mechanical engg.
2nd June 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,Would you please inform me the syllabus of Bharat Electronics Limited Probationary Enggineers test.I was in CSE branch.If possible would you please mail me the syllabus and previous question papers .
[email protected]
6th June 2012, 09:37 PM
niratez

i want syllbus of bharat electronic ltd for 2012.......would you send me plz
9th June 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

sir can anyone send BEL papers for PE 2012 for E & C stream .
Regards
Prabhakar R.Neelawani
Email id: [email protected]
9th June 2012, 07:18 PM
seshu.giri07

Hi Sir,
Please send me previous BEL PE papers and Syllabus to my mail id [email protected]

Regards
Seshadri
11th June 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for mechanical engg pls ????? email to [email protected]
12th June 2012, 08:46 PM
tl.com

hello friend,
i am giving you the gate syllabus,in pattern with bel pe test:
Networks: Network graphs: matrices associated with graphs; incidence, fundamental cut set and fundamental circuit matrices. Solution methods: nodal and mesh analysis. Network theorems: superposition, Thevenin and Norton’s maximum power transfer, Wye-Delta transformation. Steady state sinusoidal analysis using phasors. Linear constant coefficient differential equations; time domain analysis of simple RLC circuits, Solution of network equations using Laplace transform: frequency domain analysis of RLC circuits. 2-port network parameters: driving point and transfer functions. State equations for networks.
Electronic Devices: Energy bands in silicon, intrinsic and extrinsic silicon. Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current, drift current, mobility, and resistivity. Generation and recombination of carriers. p-n junction diode, Zener diode, tunnel diode, BJT, JFET, MOS capacitor, MOSFET, LED, p-I-n and avalanche photo diode, Basics of LASERs. Device technology: integrated circuits fabrication process, oxidation, diffusion, ion implantation, photolithography, n-tub, p-tub and twintub CMOS process.
Analog Circuits: Small Signal Equivalent circuits of diodes, BJTs, MOSFETs and analog CMOS. Simple diode circuits, clipping, clamping, rectifier. Biasing and bias stability of transistor and FET amplifiers. Amplifiers: single-and multi-stage, differential and operational, feedback, and power. Frequency response of amplifiers. Simple op-amp circuits. Filters. Sinusoidal oscillators; criterion for oscillation; single-transistor and op-amp configurations. Function generators and waveshaping circuits, 555 Timers. Power supplies.
Digital circuits: Boolean algebra, minimization of Boolean functions; logic gates; digital IC families (DTL, TTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS). Combinatorial circuits: arithmetic circuits, code converters, multiplexers, decoders, PROMs and PLAs. Sequential circuits: latches and flip-flops, counters and shift-registers. Sample and hold circuits, ADCs, DACs. Semiconductor memories. Microprocessor(8085): architecture, programming, memory and I/O interfacing.
Signals and Systems: Definitions and properties of Laplace transform, continuous-time and discrete-time Fourier series, continuous-time and discrete-time Fourier Transform, DFT and FFT, z-transform. Sampling theorem. Linear Time-Invariant (LTI) Systems: definitions and properties; causality, stability, impulse response, convolution, poles and zeros, parallel and cascade structure, frequency response, group delay, phase delay. Signal transmission through LTI systems.
Control Systems: Basic control system components; block diagrammatic description, reduction of block diagrams. Open loop and closed loop (feedback) systems and stability analysis of these systems. Signal flow graphs and their use in determining transfer functions of systems; transient and steady state analysis of LTI control systems and frequency response. Tools and techniques for LTI control system analysis: root loci, Routh-Hurwitz criterion, Bode and Nyquist plots. Control system compensators: elements of lead and lag compensation, elements of Proportional-Integral- Derivative (PID) control. State variable representation and solution of state equation of LTI control systems.
Communications: Random signals and noise: probability, random variables, probability density function, autocorrelation, power spectral density. Analog communication systems: amplitude and angle modulation and demodulation systems, spectral analysis of these operations, superheterodyne receivers; elements of hardware, realizations of analog communication systems; signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) calculations for amplitude modulation (AM) and frequency modulation (FM) for low noise conditions. Fundamentals of information theory and channel capacity theorem. Digital communication systems: pulse code modulation (PCM), differential pulse code modulation (DPCM), digital modulation schemes: amplitude, phase and frequency shift keying schemes (ASK, PSK, FSK), matched filter receivers, bandwidth consideration and probability of error calculations for these schemes. Basics of TDMA, FDMA and CDMA and GSM.
Electromagnetics: Elements of vector calculus: divergence and curl; Gauss’ and Stokes’ theorems, Maxwell’s equations: differential and integral forms. Wave equation, Poynting vector. Plane waves: propagation through various media; reflection and refraction; phase and group velocity; skin depth. Transmission lines: characteristic impedance; impedance transformation; Smith chart; impedance matching; S parameters, pulse excitation. Waveguides: modes in rectangular waveguides; boundary conditions; cut-off frequencies; dispersion relations. Basics of propagation in dielectric waveguide and optical fibers. Basics of Antennas: Dipole antennas; radiation pattern; antenna gain.
thank you
12th June 2012, 08:49 PM
tl.com

hello friend,
the syllabus is as follows:
Networks: Network graphs: matrices associated with graphs; incidence, fundamental cut set and fundamental circuit matrices. Solution methods: nodal and mesh analysis. Network theorems: superposition, Thevenin and Norton’s maximum power transfer, Wye-Delta transformation. Steady state sinusoidal analysis using phasors. Linear constant coefficient differential equations; time domain analysis of simple RLC circuits, Solution of network equations using Laplace transform: frequency domain analysis of RLC circuits. 2-port network parameters: driving point and transfer functions. State equations for networks.
Electronic Devices: Energy bands in silicon, intrinsic and extrinsic silicon. Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current, drift current, mobility, and resistivity. Generation and recombination of carriers. p-n junction diode, Zener diode, tunnel diode, BJT, JFET, MOS capacitor, MOSFET, LED, p-I-n and avalanche photo diode, Basics of LASERs. Device technology: integrated circuits fabrication process, oxidation, diffusion, ion implantation, photolithography, n-tub, p-tub and twintub CMOS process.
Analog Circuits: Small Signal Equivalent circuits of diodes, BJTs, MOSFETs and analog CMOS. Simple diode circuits, clipping, clamping, rectifier. Biasing and bias stability of transistor and FET amplifiers. Amplifiers: single-and multi-stage, differential and operational, feedback, and power. Frequency response of amplifiers. Simple op-amp circuits. Filters. Sinusoidal oscillators; criterion for oscillation; single-transistor and op-amp configurations. Function generators and waveshaping circuits, 555 Timers. Power supplies.
Digital circuits: Boolean algebra, minimization of Boolean functions; logic gates; digital IC families (DTL, TTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS). Combinatorial circuits: arithmetic circuits, code converters, multiplexers, decoders, PROMs and PLAs. Sequential circuits: latches and flip-flops, counters and shift-registers. Sample and hold circuits, ADCs, DACs. Semiconductor memories. Microprocessor(8085): architecture, programming, memory and I/O interfacing.
Signals and Systems: Definitions and properties of Laplace transform, continuous-time and discrete-time Fourier series, continuous-time and discrete-time Fourier Transform, DFT and FFT, z-transform. Sampling theorem. Linear Time-Invariant (LTI) Systems: definitions and properties; causality, stability, impulse response, convolution, poles and zeros, parallel and cascade structure, frequency response, group delay, phase delay. Signal transmission through LTI systems.
Control Systems: Basic control system components; block diagrammatic description, reduction of block diagrams. Open loop and closed loop (feedback) systems and stability analysis of these systems. Signal flow graphs and their use in determining transfer functions of systems; transient and steady state analysis of LTI control systems and frequency response. Tools and techniques for LTI control system analysis: root loci, Routh-Hurwitz criterion, Bode and Nyquist plots. Control system compensators: elements of lead and lag compensation, elements of Proportional-Integral- Derivative (PID) control. State variable representation and solution of state equation of LTI control systems.
Communications: Random signals and noise: probability, random variables, probability density function, autocorrelation, power spectral density. Analog communication systems: amplitude and angle modulation and demodulation systems, spectral analysis of these operations, superheterodyne receivers; elements of hardware, realizations of analog communication systems; signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) calculations for amplitude modulation (AM) and frequency modulation (FM) for low noise conditions. Fundamentals of information theory and channel capacity theorem. Digital communication systems: pulse code modulation (PCM), differential pulse code modulation (DPCM), digital modulation schemes: amplitude, phase and frequency shift keying schemes (ASK, PSK, FSK), matched filter receivers, bandwidth consideration and probability of error calculations for these schemes. Basics of TDMA, FDMA and CDMA and GSM.
Electromagnetics: Elements of vector calculus: divergence and curl; Gauss’ and Stokes’ theorems, Maxwell’s equations: differential and integral forms. Wave equation, Poynting vector. Plane waves: propagation through various media; reflection and refraction; phase and group velocity; skin depth. Transmission lines: characteristic impedance; impedance transformation; Smith chart; impedance matching; S parameters, pulse excitation. Waveguides: modes in rectangular waveguides; boundary conditions; cut-off frequencies; dispersion relations. Basics of propagation in dielectric waveguide and optical fibers. Basics of Antennas: Dipole antennas; radiation pattern; antenna gain.

pattern is same and sought like this.
thank you
13th June 2012, 12:24 PM
kris_kain

Dear sir/ma'am,
I am an computer Engineering graduate in 2010,
I have aaplied for bel PE test-2012, if u have any previous years question paper and syllabus then kindly send me on my ID-
[email protected]
15th June 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

can I have syllabus for examination
23rd June 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

pls send me syllabus and question papers for bel pe for computer sci stream..........my id is [email protected]
23rd June 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

plz send me MEhanical realted BEL papers to [email protected]
24th June 2012, 12:25 AM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Dear friend

If you dont find syllabus for BHEL PE test, then please contact to the concerned department, they will provide you syllabus. So please contact him imediately Or
for more detail, then please visit this given site. All the necessary detail are
availiable in this site-

http://specialtest.in/bel

25th June 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

sir , please send Syllabus & sample Questions Of CSE branch..........??its humble request to you........
25th June 2012, 10:17 PM
babu91

hello dear

the syllabus is as follows:

pattern is same and sought like this...

Thank you
4th June 2014, 10:53 AM
ramu5236

Pls send me the syllabus and sample placement papers of BEL PE ( mech engg) my mail is [email protected]
9th June 2014, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

syllabus and previous year question papers of BEL for PE post for computer science branch
11th June 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Pls send me the syllabus and sample placement papers of BEL PE -MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

my email is [email protected]
24th June 2014, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous year question papers of BEL PE . my branch is EC and my email id is [email protected]
10th June 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Last year question paper instruction contain log tables, non programmable calculation may be used if necessary.
But in admit card instruction contain candidate should not carry any paper,notes, books, calculator or mobile phone, etc..Now whether i have to carry calculator or not for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?