Don't worry you have many options after 12th
>>CA examination
>>Bcom with ur intereted field
>>After Bcom LLB
>>TTC for teacher training
>>Lab assistant

All the best...Thank you..........

Related Questions:
  1. Career Options after completion of 12th Class other than Engineering and Medicine?
  2. What are the career options for me after passing 12th? I have finishing 12th from ISC board
  3. Which career option should I opt for a better career opportunity excluding engineering after 12th? I have done my 12th(55%) with PCM and physical education subjects
  4. Career options in Biomedical engineering in government and private options?
  5. What are the career options available except engineering?
  6. Best career options after 12th with PCM other than Engineering?
  7. Career options in Genetic Engineering? Can we get a good package in this field? Can I do it after 12th? What is the procedure for it?
  8. What are the career options after completion of 12th CBSE PCM? -- [New]
  9. Best career options for girls studying in 12th?
  10. List of career options after 12th PCM and 12th Commerce? Requirements for each of those career options?
  11. Career options available after graduation in IT? What specialization can be taken?
  12. What are the career options available for a non medical student excluding engineering?
  13. Career options other than engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  14. What are the career options for me after passing 12th in Mathematics
  15. List of Pharma companies in Vizag having R&D?
  16. Career options in software engineering course? How to get a good college for the same?
  17. Career Options after completion of 12th Class in Science stream? List of top colleges offering Engineering and Architecture courses in India?
  18. What are the career options after 12th except engineering if I score 85%
16th August 2013, 10:14 PM
kasipati arun

Default Re: Career options other than engineering and medicals after doing 12th

You can go CA(charted accountant) side after 12th class,this has a very bright future,presently charted accountant has a very much demand in companies as managers and also has very much crucial roles in major companies.So,you can choose this but giving your best results at exams like IPCC etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?