28th July 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBA or MCA after s.y.bsc computer science?

hi i am rajkumr studying bsc.csomputer science wat i should to next

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a collector after doing SYBSc(Computer Science)
  2. What to do MCA or MBA after B.Sc in Computer science?
  3. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  4. Which is a better option between MBA and MCA after BSc Computer Science? Will MBA after MCA provide me some extra opportunities?
  5. What should I do to prepare for MBA or MSc? I am a SYBSc student
  6. Can I do MCA or MBA after studying BSc computer science
  7. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  8. MBA or MCA after s.y.bsc computer science?
  9. Am I eligible to do MS in computer science after finishing MCA or MBA? I have finished BSc Computer Science
  10. MCA or MBA or MSc (computer science), what's better after doing T.Y.B.sc(computer science)?
  11. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  12. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get a job of web designer after completing BSc computers?
  14. Which is the best option after T.Y. MCA or MBA? I am studying T.Y.BSc computer science
  15. Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  16. How to learn to develop software/apps? I am a BSc computer science final year student
  17. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  18. When a student belongs to outside Maharashtra will get application form for Maharashtra CET exam? How may I get the application forms in Pune for the same?
29th July 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

In India, MCAs have kind of lost their demand because of their over-supply. the truth is that if you dont get placement from a regular MCA institute, its not worth it. So, its better to do it by correspondence because its not expensive also. But, anyways mBA HRS HAVE been facing a lot of demand in the past few years despite the fall for in-house HRs. Companies dont want to have expensive in house HRs because of recession and everything. If you however are able to find a foolish company, then you can decent money again 30-40k by sticking there for years. But, thats a better possibility for gals than boys and we all know that. However,there has been a steep rise in recruitment hr employees. but mCAS dont make it big when they dont have a knack for programming. and mba finance and marketing are only worthwhile only when you have a job, they are not self-sufficient courses by themselves. MBAs in both these streams dont get past beyond 30-40k unless they are mbas from top b schools or engineers or CAs otherwise its better to go for correspondence MBAs along with jobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmoy.softdeveloper View Post
Hi Rosylin. I have gone through your query. See, its completely depending upon you which profile you like much. I have completed MCA and currently working with a reputed MNC. Such that, I am habituated with the pattern and syllabus of the course. I am not saying that, its a tough job, but MCA is not at all matter of joke. Always keep in mind, whenever you have completed MCA, you become a Software Engineer and you have to be habituated with the latest technologies. In the case of MBA, you have to be clear, organized and careful about your nature and attitude. After all you are going to be manager & employers will be dependent on you. So, you have to choose which profile matched with your attitude. If you are eager to learn technologies in daily basis then go for MCA otherwise if you have leading qualities please please don't waste your energy in behind technology development and please go for MBA. For more query always feel free to knock me once. Hope you will be able to search the right path very soon. My best Wishes is always with you. Have a nice day. Bye.
3rd August 2011, 06:58 PM
sanjeev26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosylin View Post
it is good to do mba or mca as i am currently in s.y.bsc
as you are doing BCA which technical field I would suggest you to do MCA where as both have same reputation in market.
28th August 2011, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

sir i'm doing m.b.a. from jaipr please tell me its batter course for a b.c.a. student bcoz i done b.c.a. .and how many scope m.b.a. in feature please tell me
30th August 2011, 02:20 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosylin View Post
it is good to do mba or mca as i am currently in s.y.bsc
If you want to continue your computer study further then you should choose MCA.Its because you are a computer background student and it will be very good for you if you go for your further studies in computer field.There is so much scope for this field.MCA is a very good among all master degree.

If you want to continue your further education with MBA,then its also very good.But it have less scope as compare to MCA.If you have interest in managment and business than you should choose MBA for further studies.

All depend on you.Choose an one between both of them.

All the best
3rd December 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

hi...im dng my bsc comp n i m weak in programing languages like C n C ....so pls tl me is it fine to do mca 4 me???does mca syllabus is ful of programing thing???pls reply i need ur help
8th December 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

what is best mba or mca? after ty bsc computer science
11th December 2011, 09:21 PM
tuntunia

MCA and MBA both are different from each other.

if u are intersted to make ur carrier in computer line and want to join in IT firms than go for it.

MBA is related to business. it has a great scope in future.

now it depands on ur interest
29th February 2012, 08:41 PM
edward1989

MCA and MBA both are different from each other.

if u are intersted to make ur carrier in computer line and want to join in IT firms than go for it.

MBA is related to business. it has a great scope in future.

now it depands on ur interest .
28th June 2015, 06:06 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

MCA and MBA both are in demands.
MBA are for those who have good communication and good leader ship qualities.
Where as MCA is for those who have good knowledge of core subjects and want to update their knowledge on daily basis.

I hope you got it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?