1st July 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will AIEEE state counselling of Rajasthan and Maharashtra start?

When will AIEEE state counselling of west bengal

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in govt college of Rajasthan through AIEEE?
  2. When state counselling of Chandigarh state will start for engineering students?
  3. How can I apply for state counseling of Uttarkhand via AIEEE marks?
  4. Rajasthan state students can apply in Rajasthan engineering college through AIEEE?
  5. Date and procedure of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand? Can I secure a seat in counseling with 97691 AIR(overall)?
  6. How may I get the admission in engineering colleges of Rajsthan for B.Tech course through AIEEE? Is there any separate counselling be conduct for the same?
  7. Can I get a seat in any government or private engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 53 marks in AIEEE. My AIEEE AIR is 80012 and state(Rajasthan) rank is 9511
  8. Can I get government engineering college in Rajasthan and Punjab through AIEEE state counseling after scoring AIR of 253308 in AIEEE?
  9. Which are the top 18 colleges in PTU counseling based on AIEEE ranking? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure for state wise counseling through AIEEE organized by WBUT?
  11. Can I get NIT Jalandhar in AIEEE Home State Quota? I have done my 12th from Maharastra and I have a domicile of Punjab
  12. Can compartment students appear in counselling of aieee and kiit?
  13. How can I prepare for RAS exam? I am studying in BCA 2nd year -- [New]
  14. List of government colleges available in India or in Rajasthan after scoring an AIR of 28357 in AIEEE and state rank of 3955?
  15. Last date of availability of forms of DCE?
  16. Which government colleges can I get with 66383 rank in AIEEE? How to know about the state counseling through AIEEE?
  17. How may I correct the wrong state code in AIEEE form?
  18. Can I get government college in MP/UP/Chhatisgarh/Rajasthan/Maharashtra for B.Tech after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE?
2nd July 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will AIEEE state counselling of Rajasthan and Maharashtra start?

WHEN WILL AIEEE STATE COUNSELLING OF UTTARAKHAND START ?

PLEASE TELL ME THE DATE OF UTTARAKHAND COUNSELLING. WHEN IT GOING TO START?
2nd July 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

send me the links & dates of stating of state engineering councelling online of North india states
3rd July 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 250000rank(gen)in air and 20000in state pls suggest me some good colleges in rajsthan and maharastra,for that i will be always your rental.
3rd July 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 20000rank(gen)in state please suggest me some good colleges in rajsthan and maharastra
4th July 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

When will AIEEE state counselling of Rajasthan and Maharashtra start?
4th July 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir my Air is 122102 and category rank is 83515 in general and state rank in up is 19658 is there any chance to get government college in second or third round of counselling or in state counselling
5th July 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

my aieee rank is 256094 which college in rajasthan i am eligible to take admission
11th July 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

whan will tha rajastahan state aieee counselling start?
11th July 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

my air in aieee is 130000 can i take any gov colege in any state and when that state counseling is start pls tell me that at 7415577671
17th July 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,
when will start of rajasthan state counselling through aieee 2011
15th August 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY STATE IN WHICH STATE COUNSELLING BASED ON AIEEE RANK IS NOT OVER? If yes... plz give me detail... its urgent !
15th August 2011, 10:45 PM
ammajii

Hi dear,

AIEEE state counselling start in between the months of july and august when the results of all the state entrance exams are conducted ..

i would like to add that these seats ( approx 16% nearly in all states ) are reserved by state level exams such as RPET , UPTU , MHT-CET , etc. for AIEEE students .

You can apply by filling the application form (under aieee quota) available at institutes website to which you wan't to apply.

to be eligible for this counselling you need to qualify AIEEE and must not belong to any college which in rajasthan or maharashtra that conducts state counselling ..

state counselling is very good for the students with Air above 70,000 since they know that they do not have any chance in any of the old nits (GEN category).

Instead of going for some other private colleges or new Nits , you can go through this counselling as colleges allocated from state counseling are more economical compared to the private one's and even they provide better placements than few branches of NITs as well .

Inside Maharashtra State students : 85% of the seats

Outside Maharashtra State students : 15% of the seats

For maharashtra state counselling students

some of such colleges in rajasthan and maharashtra are :::

rajasthan ::

-Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur

-Mewar University, Chittorgarh

maharashtra ::

-Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology.

-Dr D Y Patil College of Engineering

Thanks
15th August 2011, 11:57 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

In my opinion it depends on the situation but probably it should start in the last weak of july
I want to clear that counselling of any state is started after the counselling of AIEEE.
23rd September 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

When did state entrance examination for engineering start in maharashtra?
29th November 2011, 08:39 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

AIEEE state counselling start in between the months of july and august when the results of all the state entrance exams are conducted ..

i would like to add that these seats ( approx 16% nearly in all states ) are reserved by state level exams such as RPET , UPTU , MHT-CET , etc. for AIEEE students .

You can apply by filling the application form (under aieee quota) available at institutes website to which you wan't to apply.

to be eligible for this counselling you need to qualify AIEEE and must not belong to any college which in rajasthan or maharashtra that conducts state counselling ..

state counselling is very good for the students with Air above 70,000 since they know that they do not have any chance in any of the old nits (GEN category).

Instead of going for some other private colleges or new Nits , you can go through this counselling as colleges allocated from state counseling are more economical compared to the private one's and even they provide better placements than few branches of NITs as well .

Inside Maharashtra State students : 85% of the seats

Outside Maharashtra State students : 15% of the seats

For maharashtra state counselling students

some of such colleges in rajasthan and maharashtra are :::

rajasthan ::

-Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur

-Mewar University, Chittorgarh

maharashtra ::

-Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology.

-Dr D Y Patil College of Engineering
5th June 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got 60 marks in aieee whic college of pune is i get....??
6th July 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me how i can take participate in state counseling through aieee 2012? please tell me ineed it! thanku
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?