26th June 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics)

Hi i wanna Airport Authority of India Junior Executive previous question papers can u plz send that papers

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?
  2. Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics) -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Electronics Sample question papers for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  4. Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics)
  5. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  6. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  7. Sample papers for Junior executive electronics in airport authority of india
  8. Previous years papers of Airport Authority of India for the post of Junior Executive HR
  9. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  10. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  11. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  12. Previous year question papers for Airport Authority of India junior executive (civil)?
  13. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) written exam? -- [New]
  14. Sample Question Papers for the position of Junior Executive of AAI?
  15. Syllabus of Airport Authority Of India for Jr Executive(Electronics)
  16. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  17. Syllabus and question paper of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive (Electronics)?
  18. Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam?
26th June 2012, 06:42 PM
babu91

Default Re: Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics)

hello dear

I can give you some hints like given below.
There are two sections in question paper.
~Technical
~Non- Technical

Section -1
Four types of question which are given below.
*General Knowledge
*English questions are fill in the blanks type, errors, others.

Section-2

Question based on Microwave & Radar, Communication, Linear – Digital Devices, Networking (CN).
You can get question paper from below given site.
http://www.freshersworld.com/placementweek/showpaper.asp?cid=436&pid=13941&pgcount=1&prio=3

Good luck
11th July 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

my email id : [email protected]
plz send me this paper.
thanx.........
12th July 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushagra Makin View Post
Dear freiend i have Question papers of Airport Authority of India. I arranged it from my cousin.
Please send me your e-mail id, i"ll mail you on that.
MY email id is [email protected].
please send me this paper as soon as possible.

thanx..
13th July 2012, 01:37 PM
bichus

plz send me previous solved question paper for aai jr.executive(electronics)

my mail id is [email protected]
31st July 2012, 09:08 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Hi
I can give you some hints like given below.
There are two sections in question paper.
~Technical
~Non- Technical

Section -1
Four types of question which are given below.
*General Knowledge
*English questions are fill in the blanks type, errors, others.

Section-2

Question based on Microwave & Radar, Communication, Linear – Digital Devices, Networking (CN).
You can get question paper from below given site.
http://www.freshersworld.com/placementweek/showpaper.asp?cid=436&pid=13941&pgcount=1&prio=3
10th August 2012, 10:08 PM
AMAYANM

Quote:
Dear freiend i have Question papers of Airport Authority of India. I arranged it from my cousin.
can u kindly mail the question papers to [email protected]
20th August 2012, 10:44 AM
sathishadithya

Thumbs up Re: Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics)

Quote:

hi friend can u send me question papaer for my email id to
[email protected]
please send me
thank u
22nd August 2012, 03:28 PM
shrikantgrh

plz name some books for english and general knowledge for psu like aai etc........
plzzzzzz......
5th September 2012, 02:51 PM
bhumah

i have abode reader version 9. I am not able to open the sample some question papers.I am trying to convert via online pdf to word but still its not open. Kindly suggest how can i open these sample question papers.
26th September 2012, 06:41 PM
saranya ramachandran

my mail id z [email protected] send me prev years question papers for electronics.
Thanks
saranya
8th November 2012, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
hi,i want question papers for junior executive (electronics) and ATC,and what are the books to be referred? please send it to my id [email protected] as soon as possible,thank u
29th November 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sir please send the previous question papers to my email id. which is [email protected]

thanks and regards
akhil
16th January 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

hey friends can please send me sample question papers for Jr.executive exam to my id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?