19th March 2012, 03:29 PM
spnaik

Default Re: Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics)

Sir,
Kindly send me the Jr. Executive(Electronics)[/B] sample exam paper[/COLOR] or syllabus on my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?
  2. Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics) -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Electronics Sample question papers for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  4. Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics)
  5. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  6. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  7. Sample papers for Junior executive electronics in airport authority of india
  8. Previous years papers of Airport Authority of India for the post of Junior Executive HR
  9. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  10. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  11. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  12. Previous year question papers for Airport Authority of India junior executive (civil)?
  13. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) written exam? -- [New]
  14. Sample Question Papers for the position of Junior Executive of AAI?
  15. Syllabus of Airport Authority Of India for Jr Executive(Electronics)
  16. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  17. Syllabus and question paper of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive (Electronics)?
  18. Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam?
19th March 2012, 03:47 PM
spnaik

Default Re: Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics)

kindly send me the sample or previous question paper of Jr. electronics my email id is [email protected]
20th March 2012, 11:47 PM
Vinothkumar.R

hi kusharg can u send me ques paper for jr executive.

mail id : [email protected]
21st March 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushagra Makin View Post
Dear freiend i have Question papers of Airport Authority of India. I arranged it from my cousin.
Please send me your e-mail id, i"ll mail you on that.

please forward to my mail id too: [email protected]
Thanks in advance....
21st March 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
[email protected]
kindly send me
thanks
please forward me too to my mail
E-mail Id:[email protected]
22nd March 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

hi kusharg can u send me ques paper for jr executive (Electronics) as well as Jr executive (Operations)
22nd March 2012, 11:17 AM
Vinothkumar.R

Hi kusharg

Please send me the syllabus and question papers for the post of

Jr executive (Electronics)

and

Jr Executive (Airport Operations)

mail id : [email protected]
23rd March 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Dear freiend i have Question papers of Airport Authority of India. I arranged it from my cousin.
hii plz send me on dis.
[email protected]
thnx
23rd March 2012, 07:20 PM

please send me syllabus and question paper for AAI(junior executive electronics)
24th March 2012, 01:07 PM
kirank4

hello..... plz send me the question paper on my email id [email protected]. thank u....
24th March 2012, 11:40 PM
nikhil254

Quote:
Please send me a copy of prevous year question papers.
Anybody else having the papers? PLease mail it to me. ([email protected])
Thank you,
Nikhil
[email protected]
26th March 2012, 10:48 PM

Thumbs up Re: Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics)

Quote:
My mail Id is [email protected],Can you please keep me in loop when you send the quetion papers?

Many thanks in advance.
Ravishankar
27th March 2012, 03:20 PM
prathibha.drpm

Quote:
Hi Kushagra, this is prathibha i have applied for Jr.Executive ATC post. you told above that you have questions papers. Can you please send me? My email Id [email protected]
27th March 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello,sir

Can I get the previous question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics).
sir plz send on my mail ID([email protected])
Thanks and Regards,

chandra mohan saini
28th March 2012, 01:51 PM
fahadva

Quote:
Hi,

Plesae send the question papers. [email protected]

thanks
fahad
28th March 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

hi Kushagra Makin... plz send question paer to my mail [email protected]
29th March 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

hai sir/madam,

I just applied for the AAI Exam , i just want to know the model question papers for reference sir and this is my mail id "[email protected]".please send the previous year question paper sir.
29th March 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

please sir let me know that when will be the exam date of Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics)
29th March 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hii plz send me on dis.
[email protected]
thnx
hi...
Plzzzzzzzzzzzz if any one knws the syllabus and any knd of sample papers for the AAI JE Airport Opperations plzzzzzzzzzzz rply at my mail id [email protected].
29th March 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
[email protected]
kindly send me
thanks
plz send me a copy of the ques paper for junior executive(electronics)
29th March 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
[email protected]
kindly send me
thanks
plz send me a copy of the ques paper for junior executive(electronics)
to the id [email protected]
29th March 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

i wanted syllabus & sample question paper of aai electronics exam my mail id is [email protected]
30th March 2012, 05:08 AM
Myadi0011

plz send me previous year junior executive aai question papers.
5th April 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
e-mail id is-
[email protected]

please send me question paper and syllabus also
6th April 2012, 06:46 PM
sangeetaswati

mine iz [email protected]
kushagra send me qstns as soon as possible 4 u...
9th April 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

dear my email is- [email protected]

Kindly send the related material.

Thanks
Himanshu
12th April 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

HI FRND this is parvathy .......please send me the previous papers of AAI for jr.executive ATC electronics.
my email.id is [email protected]
please kindly send me ........
13th April 2012, 02:32 PM
sathish03_cn31

Thumbs up Re: Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics)

HI
can u send me aai question papers
y mal id : [email protected]
13th April 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous question papers for Jr.Executive(IT) post. My email id is [email protected]
13th April 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus of Airport Authority of India for Jr Executive(Electronics) at my email [email protected].
i will be very grateful if you can do me the favour.

Kopal Agarwal
15th April 2012, 03:43 PM
farhanshanid

Quote:

please send me the related question papers for attending Airport Authority exam 2012 for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics).
My email - [email protected]
15th April 2012, 05:37 PM
dipinv

sir.please send the previous years' aai junior executive electronics exam to my mail id,[email protected]
16th April 2012, 01:49 AM
dipinv

please send me the related question papers for attending Airport Authority exam 2012 for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics).
My email - [email protected]
18th April 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

send me some question papers for air traffic controller to this mail id [email protected] thanks in advance
18th April 2012, 11:51 AM
Manuvel

please send me air traffic controller question papers. My mail id is [email protected]

thanks in advance
waiting for your reply........
19th April 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

please sir let me know that when will be the exam date of AAI for Jr.Executive(IT) and send me sample question papers of previous year Information Technology.
19th April 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Plz mail me the question paper of juniour Exe. (Electronics)
21st April 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

hiii i m kavita can u plz send qus paper of junior executive electronics in aai plz i shall br thank ful to u my email id is [email protected]
23rd April 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Dear Friend my mail id is [email protected]. i need Junior Executive ( Electronics) question paper.

Regds,
Subhash
23rd April 2012, 02:13 PM
vpavanpkumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.MD.AZHARUDDIN View Post
hii, send your email id to me and i'll try to send u the question papers soon ..........tc
hi
[email protected]
this is my mail id.pls send me the papers
thank you
29th April 2012, 10:06 PM
ppmat20

Hi sir,

i have completed btech in 2007..please advise me any gud books to follow for junior executive electronics paper at this time
1st May 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

my email id:[email protected].
Please forward the question paper of AAI,Jr Executive(Electronics)to my mail.
pls do fwd sir.......i'm in urgent need of it..
I will be very thankful to you.....
2nd May 2012, 09:20 PM
anup kumar prasad

Smile Re: Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics)

please forward to my mail id too: [email protected]

Thanks in advance....[/QUOTE]
3rd May 2012, 12:45 PM
DURGADD

Quote:
[email protected]
kindly send me
thanks
[email protected] plz send me the question paper
4th May 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

my mail id is [email protected] u pls send me aai question papers samples?
9th May 2012, 03:01 AM
dhirajsinghchauhan

KINDLLY, SEND ME THE DESIRED PAPERS AT [email protected]
9th May 2012, 03:02 AM
dhirajsinghchauhan

kindly send the desired paper at [email protected]
12th May 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi,

Can u please send the AAI's Electronics question paper of to my mail id?

Mail id : [email protected]
26th May 2012, 02:21 PM
aryaramgiri

Hi,
please send me the model question paper of AAI for the post Jr.Executive (Electronics) and ATC.

Thanks & Regards
Arya
31st May 2012, 01:27 AM
VIVEK2525

hi friend ,

Airport authority of india conducts an entrance exam to recruit students to it's electronics , civil and ATC for which the last date to apply is 20.08.2010 and you need to send the application form in the prescribed format .

attachment provides you the application form for it ..

The sample paper is attached below but previous year paper are not available on internet , you can refer to books which provided last 5 yrs. or 10 yrs. question papers ..

For the exam , you must be strong in technical subjects in which aptitude will contain the major portion . you can refer to books such as :::

Kennedy

R.S.Agrawal

thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?