29th June 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?

if we want to take admission without counselling what can i do

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?
  3. Fee structure including hostel charges for B.A.(English) Honours course in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  4. What is the fee structure for Lovely Professional University for doing Ph.D in BioTechnology?
  5. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in KITS University Bhubaneshwar?
  6. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  7. What is the fee structure followed for B.Sc Animation course?
  8. Which board should I consider to prepare for IIT JEE?
  9. How may I get admission in LPU? What's the requisites, eligibility and fee structure?
  10. MBBS fee structure for latest session including tuition fee, hostel charges, mess and others?
  11. What is the fee structure of B.Tech in IPU with/without hostel charges? I have got 68% in 12th
  12. Free structure of LPU B.Tech along with hostel charges?
  13. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  14. What is the fee structure of MBA in Lovely Professional University (LPU)? How much should I score in graduation to get admission? -- [New]
  15. Fee structure of B.Tech programme in Lovely Professional University?
  16. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  17. What is the fee structure followed for BBA graduation course?
  18. Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
30th June 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?

ssa sir i got 60% in 2 can i get addmission in b.com nd also tell me fee structure per semester i m wating sir for ur reply..........................
30th June 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

i have got 70% in 12th . can i get
admission in b.com and and tell me the per year fee
2nd July 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

how many semisters per year in lpu
2nd July 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for M.Sc zoology, and chemistry?
6th July 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m inderjeet singh from faridabad,i have just passed XII th class from cbse board with aggregate %age of 56 and want to know the fee structure of B.arch course for me
7th July 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

hey...i hav scored 52%(overall)......n my aieee rank iz 4 lakh in btech....n in barch it iz 61000.....so can apply for lp
u??plz help......??
7th July 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 66% in class 12 can i get admission in bpharmacy and what is the fee structure and what are the hostel charges
7th July 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 66% in class 12 can i get admission in bpharmacy and what is the fee structure and what are the hostel charges
7th July 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

sir you can tell me the fee of MCA inlpu please my mo number is 9795235320
7th July 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i am a student of 2arts gratuated and i got 76%. is there any foreign qourter without entrance exam? if i do hotel management course, how about the fees hostel fees.plz send me information through my mail [email protected]. thank you sir/mam.
7th July 2011, 11:36 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?

Fee Structure of Lovely Professional University
Here i give you the detail fee structure
of Lovely Professional University

For any more information regarding Lovely profession University
please see the official website of LPU :
http://www.lpu.in/

Regards
~Mukul~
9th July 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

what the full fee (tution , hostel,mas,activity,in dveloped,exam,pd ) for fashion tecnology 2 year courses
12th July 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiii..........:) :) .what is the total amount and fee structure for the 4 years btech course in LPU????????????????????????????
14th July 2011, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

I want to do Bachelor in Business administration .i've got 70.5%in my 12th grade science as my stream so i just want to ask what is the annual fees and the hostel charges please help
15th July 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

what are the job chance after mba in finance?
16th July 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

wt is the fee structure of mba in lpu per sem?
16th July 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

pl. tell me the admission procedure and hostal fees
19th July 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by soumyasmruti View Post
Tuition Fee (per semester)
1 Rs. 59,500/- (At the time of admission)
Exam fee (per semester)
2 Rs.1000/-
Activity Fee (per semester)
Rs. 1000/-
Institutional Development Charges
Rs.2,500/- (per semester)
PD Fee: Rs. 1000/- per semester
from 2nd year
Subject to increase by 9% every year
Payable with the fee of IInd semester or before
i+tlamoney
22nd July 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i have 61% in 12th and 42000 rank in aieee..can i take in admission i lpu?
24th July 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Does the hostel fee include mess charges also?
26th July 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

i have got 72% in 12th what would be my fee per semester
26th July 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 72% in 12th what would be my fee per semester
1st August 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of b.tech computer scienceinformation technology
3rd August 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me abt fees sturt. abt M.C.A..........?
11th August 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any two yer crs in lpu i got 67%in 12th
12th August 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for AIEEE b.tech all semesters
20th August 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

free structure for BCA in lpu including hostel charges
21st August 2011, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m hritika kakkar m belong to up wanna tke admission in lpu n wants to do bba sir whats the fees structure of one semster can i tke admission in september i score 70% marks
30th August 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to ask abt the instalmnt facility for fee, nd fee for m.b.a program
rahul gupta from rampur
2nd September 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

sir ji!there is any room available without ac because we are poor persons. please help ussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.than kyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
4th September 2011, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

fee structure of btech in lpu for lateral entry in mechanical engg(plz reply fast)
8th September 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

sir can i get addmission in b.tech mech. at that time. my 12th% is 71 and aieee rank is 399446
11th September 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i want to know fee structure for mba?
14th September 2011, 01:27 PM
malek basit

Arrow Re: Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?

Dear friends..
The admission are based on Merit in qualifying examination.

>> If you are Interested to do this course form LPU, then you need to scored minimum or more than 50% marks in your 12Th examination.

And If you have scored more than 70% marks in your 12Th examination then you will get relaxation on fees, Means you will get scholarship in Lovely Professional University, The University was good in academics, So if you are satisfied the eligibility then you will easily get admission in LPU.

LPU Fees Structure -

>> Tuition Fee - 24500

>> Examination Fee - 1000 (per semester)

Scholarships -

>> 90% or above - 4500

>> 80% – 89.99% - 9500

>> 70%– 79.99% - 14500

>> Below 70% with valid LPU-TFA score - 19500.

with Regards

♥ Basit ♥
14th September 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

sir,my self mudasir from j&k and i want to do Mphill in Botany.so pls give me admission details and fee details and sir,can i apply these days.And plz send all the details on [email protected]
15th October 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

For your kind information I beg to say that I have passed my higher secondary examiantion in the year 1977 and has not appeared any kind of study during the army service. Now my age is 52 years, and now I want the help regarding my further study. I shall feel be obliged if your good self guide me for next study at your prestigious university. At present I have a 5 years for retirement in civil serivice.
with regards.
15th October 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the latest fee-structure for mba in hospital and healthcare management.And also the fees for hostel and mess charges.RAHUL TIWARI
15th October 2011, 11:08 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi,
Tuition Fee (per semester)
1 Rs. 59,500/- (At the time of admission)
Exam fee (per semester)
2 Rs.1000/-
Activity Fee (per semester)
Rs. 1000/-
Institutional Development Charges
Rs.2,500/- (per semester)
PD Fee: Rs. 1000/- per semester
from 2nd year
Subject to increase by 9% every year
Payable with the fee of IInd semester or before
thanks
21st October 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir or mam i get 83% marks in 2.can i get admission in b.b.a.nd can i will get scholarship. plz give anrwer early as possible plz
22nd October 2011, 12:05 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

Hello dear,

Fees structure of Lovely Professional University:

EDUCATION FEES:

RS 75,000 per semester

HOSTEL FEES:

5 Seater room with cooler is RS 41,400 per year
4 seater room with cooler is RS 44,200 per year
2 seater room with a/c is RS 76,000 per year
1 seater room with a/c is RS 84,000 per year

good luck...
thank you,,
7th November 2011, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

what is the date to deposit the fees of second semester of deploma in engineering
28th November 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i have deposit my daughters semester how can i deposit it your account from Srinagar kashmir
30th November 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semester? without hostel charge
1st December 2011, 12:29 AM
co-rocks

HI dear,

EDUCATION FEES:
RS 75,000 per semester
HOSTEL FEES:

Thanks
26th December 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in lpu scoring 90% marks in intermediate board of andhra pradesh
19th January 2012, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

Is there any concessions for St category in Lpu
23rd January 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Is LPU good for studing b.arch?
what will be its fee for it including hostel and other charges?
23rd January 2012, 09:17 PM
mani_baban

EDUCATION FEES:

RS 75,000 per semester
HOSTEL FEES:

24th January 2012, 05:00 PM
tl.com

hi dear,

EDUCATION FEES:

RS 75,000 per semester

HOSTEL FEES:

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?