29th January 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?

What is the fee structure in Lovely Pro University for B.Arch?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?
  3. Fee structure including hostel charges for B.A.(English) Honours course in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  4. What is the fee structure for Lovely Professional University for doing Ph.D in BioTechnology?
  5. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in KITS University Bhubaneshwar?
  6. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  7. What is the fee structure followed for B.Sc Animation course?
  8. Which board should I consider to prepare for IIT JEE?
  9. How may I get admission in LPU? What's the requisites, eligibility and fee structure?
  10. MBBS fee structure for latest session including tuition fee, hostel charges, mess and others?
  11. What is the fee structure of B.Tech in IPU with/without hostel charges? I have got 68% in 12th
  12. Free structure of LPU B.Tech along with hostel charges?
  13. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  14. What is the fee structure of MBA in Lovely Professional University (LPU)? How much should I score in graduation to get admission? -- [New]
  15. Fee structure of B.Tech programme in Lovely Professional University?
  16. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  17. What is the fee structure followed for BBA graduation course?
  18. Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
19th February 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?

fees structure of lovely professional university for bsc biotech having a 70 % marks in 10 2
18th March 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to know about the fees package for mba in lpu??
plz send the details on [email protected]
8th April 2012, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

fess structure for b.tech hons.mech & hostel fess 4 seater with cooler 2012-2013?
9th April 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

what is fee structure for m.sc nutrition and dietetics ?
13th April 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure for bba?
14th April 2012, 07:11 PM
monisha_sarabhai

Dera friend,
You have not write your course in ICWA,so i have given Fees structure of Foundation course

Fees structure of Foundation course -

-Cost of prospectus is Rs. 200/-
-Postal tuition fee (including study material) is Rs. 3500/-.
-Oral coaching Fee (including study material) is Rs. 3500/-.

Fees Structure of Intermediate Course

-The cost of prospectus -is Rs. 200/-
-Postal tuition Fee (including study material) is Rs. 7000/-
-Oral coaching Fee (including study material) is Rs. 11000/-.

All the best.
16th April 2012, 03:34 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Hi dear,

Fees structure of Lovely Professional University:

EDUCATION FEES:

RS 75,000 per semester

HOSTEL FEES:

5 Seater room with cooler is RS 41,400 per year
4 seater room with cooler is RS 44,200 per year
2 seater room with a/c is RS 76,000 per year
1 seater room with a/c is RS 84,000 per year

Thanks
18th April 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

what is the fess of diploma in enginnering at starting
25th April 2012, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

how to deposit the hostel fee of ward studying in lpu for 2nd year
19th May 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

how can i noe dat lpu is the best university for me....? why shuould i take adm in it?
21st May 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in lpu b.tech.elctronics .in 12th class I got 80%marks. Plz send me fees criteria with hostel charges. And how I can apply in lpu.
27th May 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

i am lokesh,i have passed my 2 from state board[ap] with 95% i want to join in your univ. for B.tech,ece group what is fee with Hostel.
2nd June 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

hiee,i have done ma BSc in clinical nutrition and dietetics and i want to do MSc in food and nutrition bt at LPU there is MSc in nutrition and dietetics......so plz tell me r they both equivalent????
6th June 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

my 12th % is 55 and agrigate in PCM is 44.66%... can i get admission in engineering in LPU. I m in general category.. my emal id is [email protected] rply soon
16th June 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

hi,,,i am hemant ,,,,i got 83% in 10th and 67% in 12th ,,,,,and got 59 marks in m.p pet ,,,,,,,can i get admisson in l.p.u and how can i apply and what is the total fee structure?
Reply me on mobile no. - 8962295714
27th June 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

I got 88% in 10th. Wat is the fees per semester in diploma civil engineerng? Wat will be the hostel fees of 5 seater if we cut off the mess fee...!
2nd July 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, if i want to seek admission in b tech upto which date can i avail scholarship? i have 85% in in my 12th.
14th July 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 70% marks in class 12 but mera physics kharb hua tha mai next year compartment dunga to ap logo ka clg mai mujhs mbbs k liye chance milega kya...then plz cl me this number 9401872969....(physics 43,chemistry82, biology 80)
15th July 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i got 88% in 12th and my AIEEE rank is 65589.....can i get direct admission in LPU or i have to give some kind of entrance test????
19th July 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

hi hostel charges paid in installments or not
22nd July 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE FEES OF LLB IN LPU . SEMESTERWISE
2nd August 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

G,n sir I want to admission in (EC) LPU. My 12th % is 75.4 & my aieee overall rank is 110124 & my uptu GN rank is 25429. plz tell me soon fees detail & hostel charge.
5th August 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I have got 98% in 12th commerce. i want to do BBM or BSc in Food Technology so will i get a scholarship or i'll have to rite an entrance exam?.
1st November 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

How much fees in b.com and bba
24th January 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

if the percentage was above 90 in intermediate
what was the fee
24th January 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

if my percentage was above 90 what will be my fee
24th January 2013, 10:17 PM
purvi52

s there any entrance exam for b pharmacy in ayurveda:if so how to apply;;;
24th January 2013, 10:25 PM
purvi52

fee structure of ph.d in education
25th April 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of applying the LPU application form 2013? i want to apply for B.arch. also please let me know the fee structure for B.arch students(hostel fees included)
26th April 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admission for one year english deploma what is the fee structuer and admission proceduer?
1st May 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

how can i apply for b.arch..????
11th May 2013, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i got 60 pecentage marks in 12. Could i get admission Lpu. Please tell me fee structure if possible.
12th May 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

good evening,sir/mam, i want to have a request from you which is that i want to know about whole detail of fees including hostel fee,admission fee,eatables fee. i regard that i would'nt have wasted your time.thanks a lot. lease reply me fast.
31st May 2013, 03:41 PM
jaidev bahl

Post Re: Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?

Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?can i join LPU at class 11th ?what percentage is needed for 11th class ?
14th June 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Ser/mam i am a commerce stuaildent and i got 74.2% marks in 12th class and i want admissionin lpu for bba so please tell me detail about it and also fee structure of overall bba .........??? CONTACT ME 9565120661 [email protected]
20th June 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Wht is the fee structure for bba course.?
21st June 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

I have 63% in 12th what will be fee per sem.?
Please reply me soon
2nd July 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to join distance education and my 12th standard percentage is 90.5,what is the fee structure for me if i join m-tech?
11th July 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I got 96% in 12th standard.Can I know is there any scholarship&fee structure?
11th July 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?
14th July 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

sir will the fee structures are same until 5 years(b.tech-m.tech) in lpu
16th July 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have qualified neet but i have to take admission in lovely professional university.kindly send me the process of admission in lpu and the fee structure.plzzzz. Send me fast on my website [email protected]
16th July 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to take admission in mbbs kindly sand me the procedure and fee structure of mbbs
17th July 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i have got 150 in b.arch in jee main 2013 and my class 12 marks percentage is above 70%..so do i get any scholarship
24th July 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

respectfully, sir i have got 85.8% in my intermediate exam 2013 . i want to know that can i able to get scholorship in b.tech course ?
1st August 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,i got seat in LPU PUNJAB with ECE branch in OPEN catagory .Is there any scholarship for me?????plz rply me soon sir
6th August 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to join the university . i have got 55% in cbse board this year. i was having maths with biology.What stream would be preferable>?
22nd August 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Pls give me some imformation about separate and shared apartments???
22nd August 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Pls give me sime imformation about separate and shared apartments???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?