3rd September 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?

lpu hostel fee and B.com prof. fee

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?
  3. Fee structure including hostel charges for B.A.(English) Honours course in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  4. What is the fee structure for Lovely Professional University for doing Ph.D in BioTechnology?
  5. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in KITS University Bhubaneshwar?
  6. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  7. What is the fee structure followed for B.Sc Animation course?
  8. Which board should I consider to prepare for IIT JEE?
  9. How may I get admission in LPU? What's the requisites, eligibility and fee structure?
  10. MBBS fee structure for latest session including tuition fee, hostel charges, mess and others?
  11. What is the fee structure of B.Tech in IPU with/without hostel charges? I have got 68% in 12th
  12. Free structure of LPU B.Tech along with hostel charges?
  13. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  14. What is the fee structure of MBA in Lovely Professional University (LPU)? How much should I score in graduation to get admission? -- [New]
  15. Fee structure of B.Tech programme in Lovely Professional University?
  16. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  17. What is the fee structure followed for BBA graduation course?
  18. Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
22nd October 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?

My daughter styudying Inter ( 2) her date of birth is 06-06-1998 is she eligible for join into MBBS course for the
academic year 2014-15 What is the fees for MBBS course per year
29th October 2013, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MBA per semester
22nd November 2013, 08:55 PM
Udareyuna

Cool Re: Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?

What is the fees for physics honr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?
17th March 2014, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

MY Son is appearing for intermediate exams this year.He has already applied for your entrance exam. IN INTERMEDIATE HIS EXPECTED MARKS IS AROUND 90 %. WHAT IS THE FEES AND HOSTEL FESS.
9th May 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to now about details of BPT(hostel fee,scholarship,financial aid) i got 81% in 12th standard
12th May 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedures n free structure for mastet of physiotherapy. ..?
16th May 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I have got 89% in 12th class and also qualified in lpu nest 2014 I want to join in biotechnology course what is the fee structure and scholarship
17th May 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i am umar from andhra pradeshi got 78 percent marks iwant to join in your university i am interested in bsc agriculture so pls give me information about my course and joining. pls send to details on [email protected] thank u
31st May 2014, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Can we get admission in lovely professional university in btech without writing lpunest
3rd June 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure semester wise and hostel and rental charges for bsc chemistry (hons)
7th June 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

hey i got 52% in 12th i want to take admission in this university so whats the process
24th June 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

hai sir, now iam in b.tech final year ece branch with above 65 percentage. i would like to do m.tech or mba in lovely professional university so please tell me the fee structure of m.tech and mba
5th July 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to know total tuition fee and hostel fee including meal for m.sc clinical microbiology. I am from NEPAL.
7th August 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

sir I want to know the the full fees of LLB 3years my fancial condition is not so well I got 61%in graduation I m the only child girl
17th August 2014, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

M rashika shaw from kolkata.i want to know what is the fees structure for BBA in lovely professional university and what is its admission fees?
3rd November 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in first year in diffrent university , is it possible for me take admission in LPU in second year?
9th November 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do hotel management course from lpu...plzzz tell me about fee structure... For all semester
27th November 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

i v secured a 57.60 percent in 12 th class in 21october 2014(AD) if i take admission for studying of bhm duration of 4 yrs what is the total fee of bhm study and i need 6 seater of room with a fan and include of food how much a total charge of 4 yrs
21st February 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to know the BDS fee structure in Lovely Professional University.. Please help me out in this matter. .Im eagerly waiting to move in to Lovely Professional University. .Please reply as soon as possible. .Please!!!!
28th May 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I have got 72% in 12th what is fee structure of architect for all semester ?
11th July 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me about BA(HONS) tution fee and hostel charges. I have got 73.2% in 10 2 with HUMANITIES stream and admission critiria for the same
12th May 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

On what basis admissions are given to us.either lpu entrance test or by intermediate marks
13th May 2016, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Re: Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?

B.tech
15th May 2016, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?
Which Particular stream you want to pursue? according to that i would assist you with fee structure and hostel facilities.
26th May 2016, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

sir, what is the total fees structure for b pharm. including all hostel fees , tution fees and other required additional fees
2nd June 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the procedure for admission for mbbs I got 80% what is the total fee structure for whole completion of course
8th June 2016, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the present fee's structure for M.B.A & hostel charges??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?