18th September 2014, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBA admission with very low percentage in Graduation

sir i have just completed my graduation this year with 48% marks in bba sir tell me i m elegible for Mat,Gmat,nd Xat entrance or not

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do MBA after completing graduation with low percentage?
  2. How how much percentage is required for mba admission? Can I apply for MBA course after completion of graduation with 45% marks?
  3. How to get job in Accounting or Finance sector having low percentage?
  4. Do both 10th and 12th percentage is considered for MBA? can a 95+ percentile holder gets an elite college in India? I've secured 49% in 10th, 51.8% in 12th and 71% marks in graduation
  5. What should I do if I have low marks and percentage in graduation? Am I eligible to take BPSC exam? -- [New]
  6. What is the percentage required for MBA admission?
  7. Which college require Low percentage in MBA? I have scored 48.4%
  8. Am I eligible to apply for MBA after scoring 45% marks in graduation? What is the minimum criteria needed to apply for MBA course?
  9. Can I get admission in any MBA college if secured 47.88% in B.Com? Am I eligible for MBA entrance exam? What should I study to make my future brighter?
  10. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  11. How to get a good job with a high talent and low percentage?
  12. How may i get admission in MBA colleges situated in Indore? I have average percentage in my graduation
  13. Will 45% marks in graduation pose any issue to take admission in B.Colleges for MBA course?
  14. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after scoring 44% Graduation?
  15. How much is the percentage required in graduation for admission in MBA
  16. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  17. Admission for MCA or MBA after completing graduation with 46%?
  18. In which IT companies can I get after scoring 81.6% in 10th,56% in 12th
14th November 2014, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I want to do a job in MBA HR field and got only 51% marks in my graduation in BA. I want to know whether it will be diffculty for me to get a job even if i get admission in mba colleague???? please reply to my email id jini5252@gmail.
22nd January 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a pass graduate.my marks is very low can i study mba.if not pllez plez suggests me some good cources.
23rd February 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 418 cmpste scre in mat on feb 1st 2015 exam ..plzzzz which top college accepting my mat score ? its my dream to do mba im rlly tensed sir plzzz help me
8th March 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I got less percentile in cat exam..but i want to do mba and do not want to drop my year so what can i do..there are any other good college to do mba? Because i got less percentile in cat
19th September 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I m.persuing b.com 3rd year.from correspondence course from delhi university
And preparing for cmat and mat for the next year
I wanted to ask is persuing bachelor's dgree from.a correspondence cousre will be a problem in getting good MBA college? Is it a drawback?
Help me sir I want to do my mba from good college regular
if I score minimum.passing percentange and a good score in mat and cmat will.i get a good college irrespective of the fact that my.b.com is correspondence???
15th June 2017, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

amity university is the best for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post
There are some colleges which have certain eligibility criteria. Some have 60% while other have 50%. I dont know the college with less than 50% but there may be some private institutes taking admission on that basis. However if you get into MBA you may have certian problem in your job after MBA but the most important thing is your skills which i guess if you focus from now you can easily come back

best of luck
24th June 2017, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

I have done b.com with 48.55 present I want Do the MBA n I want to take admissions in CAT can I admissions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?