9th December 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Bureau of Indian Standards, Scientist B question papers for computer engineering?

is AMIE is eligible for BIS ?
9th December 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Bureau of Indian Standards, Scientist B question papers for computer engineering?

Hello,
Can you please mail me at [email protected] if you have got any sample papers for Mechanical engineer BIS exam ? I will be very grateful to u.
Thanks
Aman
10th December 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

plz send me detailed syllabus and also previous years question papers of MECHANICAL ENGINEERING for BIS scientist b recruitment.. my mail id is: [email protected]
10th December 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Pls send me last 5 year question papers and syllabus of computer science... my mail id is [email protected]
10th December 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there anyone who can reply bcos i m just able to see questions and questoins but only 1 reply.....
11th December 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir / Madam,
I am Japinder Wadhawan (Mechanical Engineer),
i need BIS previous year question paper for Mechanical Engineer discipline on my e.mail i.d: [email protected].
Thanx with regards,
J.Wadhawan
Pls forward the question papers for mechanical engineering to [email protected]

regards
abhilash
11th December 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

please send me the BIS sample paper and syllabus for computer science
my mail id is( [email protected])
12th December 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam, please send me the syllabus of BIS scientist -B exam for computer science. How to prepare for that exam? please help me for exam.
plz send me detail syllabus of computer science and previous question papers
my email id is [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/bureau-indian-standards-scientist-b-question-papers-computer-engineering-362563.html#ixzz2nF9SuJJb

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/bureau-indian-standards-scientist-b-question-papers-computer-engineering-362563.html#ixzz2nF97TFh7
14th December 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
please sent model question paper for civil engineering, my mail id is [email protected], I want immediately
thank you
14th December 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
please sent model question papers for civil engineering,I want immediately,my mail id is [email protected]
thank you sir
16th December 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

pls send to me previous paper of computer science And engineering .email [email protected]
17th December 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

plz send me detail syllabus of computer science and previous question papers..my mail id is [email protected]
17th December 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..
i am completed the B.E civil engineering. please sent the details of syllabus and previous year question paper related to civil department. my mail id [email protected]
17th December 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

hello sir...
i am completed the B.E civil engineering.. now i am applied the BIS for scientist b recruitment..civil engineering. please sent me the details of syllabus and previous year question paper also. my mail id [email protected]
18th December 2013, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

I am Veena. I need BIS sample question paper and detail syllabus of mechanical engineer discipline on my email id:[email protected] .I will be very grateful to you.

Thanks,
veena
19th December 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

plz mail me previous year question and solution of bis scientist b exam for civil engineering to [email protected]
22nd December 2013, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

plz mail me bis scientist b for computer science . my id [email protected]
22nd December 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SENT ME FULL SYLLABUS & CIVIL ENGINEERING SYLLABUS & PREVIOUS YEARS PAPERS ON [email protected] IMMEDIATELY
23rd December 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question papers and syllabus for mechanical engineering for BIS scientist B exam at [email protected]
24th December 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am requesting for model question papers and syllabus of bis scientist b grade(mechanical engineering) examination.my email id is [email protected]
thank you
24th December 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

please send me last few year CS QUESTION PAPAERS..My email id [email protected]
25th December 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send previous papers cs question papers..............my email id [email protected]
25th December 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi to all. Anybody knows whtz the pattern for BIS SCIENTIST B. If anybody have old papers of computer science plz mail to me on [email protected]
26th December 2013, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the model question papers and syllabus of BIS scientist 'b' grade (Chemical Engineering) examination. Ma ID is [email protected].

Thank You.
26th December 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

pls send me syllabus and previous year question paper of computer science engg to [email protected]
26th December 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous yr papers of bureau of indian standard for scientist b recruitment...computer engineering. with professional knowledge questions .my email id is [email protected]
27th December 2013, 05:28 PM
relg

hello,
pls post computer science stream previous question papers.
or if possible pls send them to [email protected]
27th December 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

my question is that how to prepare BIS and which books are easy available to market fo prepare to BIS
myid [email protected]
27th December 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

hi plz send me the beaureau of indian standard scintist b previous year papers and detailed syllabus for electrical.......plzzzzzzzz....mail [email protected]
27th December 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

hi plz send me the beaureau of indian standard scintist b previous year papers and detailed syllabus for electrical.......plzzzzzzzz....mail [email protected]
30th December 2013, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus for computer science and previous year question papers ...........my mail id is [email protected]
31st December 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
Can you please mail me at [email protected] if you have got any sample papers for Mechanical engineer BIS exam ? I will be very grateful to u.
Thanks
pradeep
1st January 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the details syllabus of computer science for the post of bureau of indian standards scientists b ...email me ...."[email protected]"
2nd January 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

which kind of questions asked in bis scientist b exam in chemical engg. stream?
2nd January 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi, can you send me syllabus of computer science for BIS scientist exam. It would be very helpful
email: [email protected]
4th January 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

snd me prev. year question papers of computer science for bureau of indian standard for scientist b recruitment. my email id is [email protected]
6th January 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

hi,plz send bis scientist b computer science exam full model paper and also addl. manual to [email protected] emial address.
7th January 2014, 11:56 AM
manisha.it89

snd me prev. year question papers of computer science for bureau of indian standard for scientist b recruitment. my email id is manisha.it89
@gmail.com
7th January 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

please send bis scientist B previous year or sample paper or additional study material to
[email protected]
7th January 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

plz snd me prev. year question papers of computer science for bureau of Indian standard for scientist b recruitment.... my email id is [email protected]
7th January 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Pls send me last 5 year question papers and syllabus of ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING... my mail id is [email protected]
7th January 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

hello,
can you please send me BIS question paper for mechanical discipline on my mail id [email protected].
Thank you
9th January 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Could you please send me previous year question Paper and answers of BIS -scientist B exam for civil stream on my email Id [email protected] ?
9th January 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

plz send me detailed syllabus and also previous years question papers of MECHANICAL ENGINEERING for BIS scientist b recruitment.. my mail id is [email protected]
9th January 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam, please send me the syllabus of BIS scientist -B exam for civil engg. How to prepare for that exam? please help me for exam.
[email protected] this is my e-mail id sir/ mam.....

waiting for good n qucik replie from your side ..... thank u sir/ mam........
10th January 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

SIR ,PLZ SEND M PRVUS YEAR QUSTION PAPAER FOR CS/IT BRANCH....ON MY ID [email protected]
10th January 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

hi, Could you plz mail me previous (5)years question papers of MECHANICAL ENGINEERING for BIS Scientist B exam
my mail id: [email protected]
Thank you
10th January 2014, 06:49 PM
syed.faizan3853

hey,
Could you plz mail me previous years papers(5 years atleast if possible) of Mechanical Engineering BIS Scientist B Exam
Mail ID: [email protected]
Thank you
13th January 2014, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Re: Bureau of Indian Standards, Scientist B question papers for computer engineering?
hello sir/mam, please send me question paper of previous year for cse/it branch ....on my id [email protected]
13th January 2014, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

plz send me detail syllabus of computer science and previous question papers..my mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?