13th January 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Bureau of Indian Standards, Scientist B question papers for computer engineering?

Hello,
Please someone mail me previous year question paper of BIS for scientist B-grade.
Mail Id: [email protected]
Thank you
15th January 2014, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Bureau of Indian Standards, Scientist B question papers for computer engineering?

i need previous question papers of bis scientist B for computer sceince engineering?
15th January 2014, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

hello,
could you please mail me some previous years question papers for civil engineering for the post of scientist-B.

Mail ID [email protected]
15th January 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Bureau of Indian Standards, Scientist B question papers for electrical engineering?

dear sir,
pl send me the quetion paperof electrical engineering for bis written exam preparion
15th January 2014, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Bureau of Indian Standards electrical engineering?

dear sir,
pl send me the quetion paperof electrical engineering for bis written exam preparion

[email protected]
15th January 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me detail syllabus of computer science and previous question papers..my mail id is [email protected]
15th January 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

please send me the BIS previous question paper and syllabus for computer science....my mail id is [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/bureau-indian-standards-scientist-b-question-papers-computer-engineering-362563.html#ixzz2qUPANzNg
17th January 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Bureau of Indian Standards ,Scientist-B for Computer Science engg previous year question paper plz mail me in my mail id [email protected]
18th January 2014, 04:32 PM
tarunsingh40

THE FOLLOWING LINK WILL BE USEFUL FOR YOU

http://www.jbigdeal.com/2011/09/bis-scientist-b-computer-science.html

GOOD LUCK
18th January 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

PLZ MAIL ME BIS QUESTION civil engg PAPER TO [email protected]
24th April 2015, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I want textile quest paper pls send to my mail [email protected]
4th September 2015, 01:29 PM
suraj gejage

Please Provide BIS POST B Mechanical Engg Question Paper

[email protected]
9th September 2015, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Could someone please tell me that how much time generally BIS takes to induct the candidates after declaration of the final results.
Am asking this question because am working in a PSU where I have to give a notice period of 3 months before leaving.

thanks and regards

AJAY KUMAR
10th September 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Please anybody send me previous years question papers of scientists B post of bureau of Indian standards..my mail:[email protected]
14th September 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

I want a BIS Scientist -B old years question paper plz send me.my email [email protected]
17th September 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please send the previous year question papers for BIS Scientist B Chemistry paper including Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning, and English Language also to my email address.
Since I am preparing this exam it will be a great help for me to know the pattern of examination. For this I will be grateful to you.
My email address is [email protected]

Thanking You.
17th September 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please send me the previous year question papers for scientist B chemistry paper including Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning and English language also to my email address.
It will be a great help for me to know the pattern of examination and for this I will be grateful to you. Please consider my request.
My email address is [email protected]

Thanking You.
3rd October 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Can u plz give me old questions paper for chemical engineering scientist post on [email protected]
10th October 2015, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ Maam,
I humbly request you to please forward me the previous question papers for junior scientist b, burea of Indian standards for civil engineering. I would be really grateful.
My email is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?