14th May 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit for senior college lecturer? eligibility and procedure for NET SET Exam?

I am 48 years, mcom with 68% marks and having 25 years accounting experience and also have successful private coaching(Bcom) experence. If i will able to complet NET exam successfully within next two years them SHALL I BE ELIGIBLE TO BE A LECTURER IN ANY COLLEGE ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age limit to become a Lecturer without experience? -- [New]
  2. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after M.Com for teaching in colleges? Is M.Com qualification sufficient?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for lecturer in senior college?
  4. Is B.Ed must to teach in colleges? I have done B.Com from Bangalore University
  5. Net Set exam eligibility? which subject I should choose if I have done Bcom and MBA -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get a job as a lecture in MBA colleges after completing MBA HR as distance education from IGNOU
  7. Procedure to become a Lecturer in government college? Which all competitive exams to clear?
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing M.E(PPM) in OU with 62%
  9. What is the age limit to appear for NET exam and to get a lecturer job?
  10. Courses required to be studied to become a College Lecturer in English?
  11. Is it possible to become a Lecturer at College after 12th?
  12. MCA degree holder is eligible for NET/SET to work as Lecturer in college? Kerala SET is conducted for Computers?
  13. Which exam should appear to get Senior Lecturer Post in any college? Where will I get the form? how to submit the fees? Last date of filling the form?
  14. How to get a job after completing MSc Chemistry?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  16. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  17. What are the rules and regulations to follow for applying lecture post in Government colleges?
  18. Will there be any way for me to become a Lecturer other than NET and SET Exams? Can I do Ph.D and become a Lecturer having secured 49% in 1st year of MA in English Literature?
18th July 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit for senior college lecturer? eligibility and procedure for NET SET Exam?

I am doing ma in English can i apply for Kerala psc exam for govt college lecturer ?
15th October 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

I have done m.Phil and Ph.d in commerce.for me is it required net set for govt collage job in haryana. and what is the process, is there any written exam for this job.
25th February 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
I am 32 years old, did my M.Sc from canada in life sciences, I know I cannot write net exam, Could you please guide me what else I can do in order to teach at university level in delhi university.
25th February 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,

I am 32 years old, did my masters from canada, I know I cannot write the net exam, just wondering what else can i do in order to become a lecturer in delhi university.
9th March 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I smt Nirupama Patnaik age about 36 years.I hve appeared for PG in an recognised university.can i apply for lecturer in any college after completion of my PG next year.
14th March 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

M Tech from open university is eligible for lecturer post?
14th March 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for lecturer post if I completed M Tech from open university?
6th May 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jicks View Post
I don't think you are eligible for appearing NET exam

Minimum qualification for appearing NET will be a pass in Master's Degree with 55% marks

and age should be less than 28 years ( relaxation admissible for reserved category)

For becoming Lecturer, you must qualifty yourself with PG degree at least.
Then if you intend to pursue M.Phil, Ph.D your position will be strong to apply for colleges, that too not through NET
age limit is not for

NET exam. less than 28 years limit is only for JRF candidate.
15th January 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I passed M.Sc. in Chemistry with 59.6% marks.I am 43 years old now.I have been working in goernment sector for last 12 years.May i get the job of college lecturer through NET?
19th February 2014, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12sci in seond attempt by two paper i am msc maths bed can i elligible for aided lecturer
28th August 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am teaching in junior college at present. I want to join senior college. Already i am Ph D holder can i apply?
29th August 2014, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am 40 years old .I have done my B.Sc in maths from Amravati university .I want to do MA in psychology. Is it possible to apply for direct master degree?
If not then what is the procedure for that?
31st August 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I have Cleared KERALA SET (2013) in English, does I need to clear NET also to apply for Asst. Professor or Lecture in Universities or Colleges in Kerala?
Or SET is enough?
3rd May 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

I am 23year old..completed M.com with 78% and want to know that can I get the job in senior college?
5th July 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I am of 45 years of age and associated with a reputed MNC and also worked for the several other MNCs earlier.
My total experience would be approximately 20 years. Basically an M.Com.
Also wish to appear for the PhD entrance and in case of clearing it, desire to finish my PhD from BRAOU.
How much do I have a chance of employment as a lecturer or associate professor?
Also is NET mandatory in order to be a lecturer? Am I eligible to appear for it?
6th October 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing my M.A. in Political Science 2nd year.Am I eligible for appearing the NET ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?