18th October 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Required Qualification to apply for Food Inspector? How to apply for this? What syllabus to prepare for this?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1455015]is Diploma in food technology eligible for Sanitary inspector ? equal to sanitarian inspector diploma ?
31st December 2014, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Qualification to apply for Food Inspector? How to apply for this? What syllabus to prepare for this?

Sir, I m graduate in chemistry and zoology (BSc) and also completed msc in biotechnology can me apply for food inspector
6th February 2015, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Qualification to apply for Food Inspector? How to apply for this? What syllabus to prepare for this?

SIR/MADAM , I AM SWATI BHARDAWAJ ,I COMPLETED MY GRADUATION IN B.Sc HOME-SCIENCE FROM K.U.K AND NOW I AM DOING M.Sc FOOD AND NUTRITION ,COULD I APPLY FOR FOOD INSPECTOR EXAM........
14th May 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have completed my b.a English so how i should apply for this course but am very inserted
2nd August 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my self vaibhav aghara , me graduate in chemistry and also completed msc in orgenic chemistry can me apply for food inspector...
11th October 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir I am completed msc chemistry ( analysis of foods drugs and water) can I eligible the food inspectors examination and how money exam papers in thier and what are the syllabus
26th December 2015, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my bsc in chemistry n im doing final year of my msc in organic chemistry.., plss tell me hw can I apply for the exam of food inspector....
2nd June 2016, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam
i am student of b.sc in ECC Allahabad, subject is Botany, Zoology, biological techniques and specmien preparation.
These subject to help, how apply in any jobs field.
Please suggest me..?????
15th July 2016, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir this is Ankit sharma from Ajmer Rajasthan I have completed my b pharmacy and dqc&qa. May I know wt is the age criteria minimum and maximum for applying food inspecter in Rajasthan....

Thanks
Regards
Ankit sharma
28th July 2016, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am garima kanaujiya i am graduation bsc home science with elective food science and nutrition i have compleat in this year msc food science and technology with training quality control lab testing ,so do i can apply from food inspecter ,plz given your information ,my [email protected]
7th August 2016, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam,

I am Nikita bagul i have completed my B.Sc in food science and quality control and i want to apply for food inspector may i know the qualification required for food inspector and how i can apply for it and please let me know the syllabus for the exam please do the needful.
27th August 2016, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

sir I am completed home science bsc in food science and nutrition can I apply for food inspector job
19th December 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my food Science and nutrition final year am I eligible for the food inspector
24th January 2017, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, my name is krishna desai...I completed my msc in biotechnology..I'm eligible for food inspector exam? Andd plz tell me when will the food inspector exam conduct
25th January 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam My b.sc is in biotechnology and nowadays I am doing m.sc food biotechnology in home science department so please tell me the syllabus for the food inspector and also date for the next exam.
2nd March 2017, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

sir I'm studying bsc home science final year and elective food science and nutrition in university of agriculture dharwad... can I apply to food inspector??... we studied food science and nutrition in depth
25th May 2017, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Home science with specialization food and nutrition with 4th year who is studying is eligible food inspector of APPSC
26th May 2017, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi, My self Ritesh Pancahl. My son is just passed 10th STD. And I want to make him as a food inspector. So will you tell me that after 10th which course or in which field I have to make him for food inspector course? ......
6th June 2017, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Maam, I have completed my M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics, am I eligible to sit for the food inspector exam?
3rd October 2017, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I am sivaji. I Completed my graduation b.com computers, can I eligible for the job of food inspector. And I'm studying international diploma in hospitality management.
3rd January 2018, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I am Annie Rejinold. I am a graduate in BSc.Food Science and quality control. This is a 3year course. I have 1 year experience in food industry. Am I eligible to apply the Food inspector exam?
21st January 2018, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have complete B. Sc. (PCM). And Post Graduate diploma in Sugar Technology. From National sugar Institute Kanpur. Can I applicable for food inspector /food safety officer
29th August 2021, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Am studying BSc nursing but I want to become a food inspector am I eligible for that if eligible hw can I apply for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?