21st June 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

hello!!my name is rajaram and i got selected in WIMS program conducted by wipro.i just wanted to know whether it will be beneficial for my future point of view.PLz help me
my mail is [email protected]
25th June 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i got an offer letter from wipro WASE and i also offer letter from infosys(designation: technical under bpo) what can i choose?..
help me!..
26th June 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello Everyone..

I am having some queries like:

1. What will be the training locations. Will Wipro provide some accomdation during the first week or so.
2. What will be the the salary after completing 4 Yrs Course.
3. Will the re-locate us Time to Time.
4. Do Wipro also locate us in North India or NCR

Please help me to decide to join or not.
27th June 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi People,

WASE rocks...

Good n Bad lies everywhere...

I'm About to finish 4 yrs with it...

Don't lose a chance to get into a god firm atleast ..

All the best guys

contact me AT [email protected] for any queries
27th June 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello!!my name is rajaram and i got selected in WIMS program conducted by wipro.i just wanted to know whether it will be beneficial for my future point of view.PLz help me
my mail is [email protected]
Go for it
29th June 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi People,

WASE rocks...

Good n Bad lies everywhere...

I'm About to finish 4 yrs with it...

Don't lose a chance to get into a god firm atleast ..

All the best guys

contact me AT [email protected] for any queries
Sir,
What will be the average package after MS has been completed and what is the failure rate in Ms
1st July 2011, 12:12 PM
rchandran80

what is the difference between wipro and wipro infotech?
2nd July 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hai to all..I am also a waseian now doing my first semester..My name is Sharan.Ya as my frnds said that its a tough task.But still u are in a great company having a gud brand value...My personnel opinion about wase is its good.Suppose if u r going to MCA,u r getting gud marks,but whats the use of this marks yaar...any way after this u hav been into it industry like no one wil look into your marks.If u hav the willingness and a challenging mind,this is the best option.People u r lucky...U wil get an ms degree along with the experience in wipro..Struggle for 4 years+1..total 5 years..then ur future wil be safe and u r the best in the market....Be beleive in yourself...If any1 had doubts...please feel to contact me
kitne paise miley hai ,,,wipro ki tarif karne k lie
2nd July 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Quote:
Time for some reality check!!!! I am surprised to see so many 'Yes' in favour of WASE program. I joined Wipro some 3 years back as a project egineer from campus. Though I was not in this WASE program, I had many colleagues in my account from WASE. BELIEVE ME folks, they were made to work more than regular employees, paid a paltry salary of 7500/- and then forced to attend classes on weekends. As one post above points out.....if you get a back in even one subject then no degree given to you. The WHOLE PURPOSE of WASE program is to cheat gullible young people and make them work as regular employees at just half the salary. Please AVOID this damned company at all costs and go for better avenues.

In my opinion WASE is WASTE.

God Bless.
hello brother,, i (shah) got selected in this programe but got mixed answers will u guide me,,,,can i have your contact number or id plz....i'm from a middle class family and if it s fake it will hurt lot to me ...
4th July 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,

I just went through the posts. Am doing my 4th semester in WASE. Its not all that tough yaar. People do have more work. But it is only 30% on 100%. WASE contributes a lot to your bright future since you get experience. Leave the marks you score. It is of no use as far as u get through all the papers. And it is not so tough to get pass mark. The only thing that I feel everybody must concentrate is the REAL EXPERIENCE u get.

All the Best!!!
8th July 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

hi...i completed my bca from makhanlal university in 2010.Am i eligible for wase program.i also want to know that what is the stipend,what about the woking hours and what is the timing.reply
8th July 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

frnds i'm ashok. i also selected in wipro under sim programme. i got my enrolllment letter. but they didn't send me the date. i want to know the posting location. can anybody help me?
9th July 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;80652]hiiiii,
just go for TCS....its a good concern...
12th July 2011, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

i got selected in both WASE and WIMS. I want to know which one is best for better carrier?
14th July 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Apart from these four years, now there is a new policy that you have to sign a bond for 1 more year after wase. so, it will be almost 5- 5 and half years in the same place. moreover, there is news that MS wont be from BITS-P, but it will be from Azim Premji university. pls think twice before you take this major step in life. my genuine suggestion pls go ahead and join only if you cant afford for higher studies. if you can, pls go ahead and do it. you will anyways have to work one day or the other in life.

best regards.
15th July 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Quote:
Hello sir i have been selected for wase program what will be the salary??
....DUDE how did u get placed without knowing the "SALARY"????
16th July 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

sir, this is harisha from bangalor persuin final year b. pharmacy, can i apply for wipro wase as i am interested in softwares & computers

sir pls mail your to this email id

[email protected]

regards
harisha s
18th July 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

hi to every one. i got selected to wase. tell me fact it is good or bad?'
18th July 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I am Madhushree M from Bangaluru.I have attended Wipro Wase walk in interview on 31th May 2011held at Wipro(madivala)and cleared till HR round.My HR said that they will mail the results soon,but till now i dint receive any mail from Wipro.

I am confused that I have to wait for this or proceed to join college for doing P.G because admission process have started in all colleges here.I am very much interested in Wipro Wase program. At least I want to know whether I am selected or not.

With regard,
Madhushree m
[email protected]
20th July 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

HI Guys,
i have been selected for wase, but am confused wether to continue for 4 years with it or shudnt i??..... please suggest me?
20th July 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

where we will be put up after our training completion..?? and when will our MS program starts??
22nd July 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I am selected in wipro's SIM program. I have completed my diploma in IT. I am very much confused about this program. They are giving us M.S. degree from Bits Pilani as well as per year scholarship. Its of 5 years degree. Is it good for a diploma holder to join this? or should I go for regular B.E.? which is best for my career? Is this M.S. having value? Will I get job in other companies after doing this degree? what kinda payment i will get further by any company?
22nd July 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
HI Guys,

I am a WASEian and I am in the 5th Semester. Just goin through the post, I understood many are confused to opt for WASE. It is not that tough as you all think. More over no other IT company offers such a offer. Mostly in IT companies B.Sc graduates are opted only for Testing or for Support work. But Wipro offers you a good future. You are treated as a Employee. and also from the last year the scolarship has been increased from this year ranging from 10,000 to 24,000. 16 sessions per sem, has been cut short to 10 sessions taking into account the pressure we undergo. I have a CGPA of 8.0(80%). So it is not hard to cope up with your studies. There are wide open scope for such programs over the IT industry. The benifit is, you will have a live experience every day on what you were thought in week ends. No WASEina has recorded a below of 55% of marks till now. So its not that tough as you think. The only thing is You should be ready to learn new things. That will help you to balance your studies with your career.

Cheers,
Karthik.
I am selected in wipro's SIM program. I have completed my diploma in IT. I am very much confused about this program. They are giving us M.S. degree from Bits Pilani as well as per year scholarship. Its of 5 years degree. Is it good for a diploma holder to join this? or should I go for regular B.E.? which is best for my career? Is this M.S. having value? Will I get job in other companies after doing this degree? what kinda payment i will get further by any company?
23rd July 2011, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;54511]Respected Sir,
I have been selected for this wase program, please let me know your email id so that I can contact you and clear all my doubts. ankit srivastava mail id [email protected]

contact no. 9044548596
23rd July 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Respected Sir,
I have been selected for this wase program, please let me know your email id and contact no so that I can contact you and clear all my doubts.
thanks
25th July 2011, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

HI! everyone... i was selected for wipro wase program on 16th july 2011 at a walk-in at garden city college , bangalore. i was told that a hard copy of the offer letter would be sent to my address. but i haven't receivede yet.. does anyone know how long it will take??
29th July 2011, 11:01 AM
myspace

yes, dear...you can study while you are working.The same program is there in the Infosys also.so, utilise the resources well.
Good luck..
3rd August 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi everyone,
My son who did his BCA had appeared and was cleared for the WASE program. He also appeared for the CET for Guru Gobind Singh IP University in Delhi and scored a rank in the first 100. While wating for the joining mail from WIPRO, he has joined the best college under this University for the 3 year MCA course. Now he is in a dilemma of which option to continue in. My contention is that 1) the MS degree from BITS would always be called an "off-campus" degree from BITS, and will not be at par with a regular 3 year MCA degree from a reputable college. Any recruiter will always consider an on campus degree better than off-campus despite whatever are the wordings of the degree. and 2) Do you really think that WIPRO will assign the WASEIANS to good projects? Normally entry level engineers are assigned to lesser important projects and rightly so as all companies are on tight schedules. 3) I understand that most of the engineers passing from this program do not stick to WIPRO, as the company themselves do not consider them 4 years experienced !
I would be grateful if someone can react point wise, to enable us to take a final call.
Thanks.
4th August 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
m selected in wipro wase..nd laso got 597 rank in nmcet 2010 for mca..most probably i would get either nit raipur or nit agartala...can any one plz suggest wat should i do?whether to go for mca or wipro wase.
as i belong to a very low class family...i would do my mca through loan..i hv done my b.sc in comp.sc(h) from delhi university wid 70% marks...m really confused plz help me..
hi,
i refer u to do MCA ......it's help u in near future. it's hard for i know bt i refer u for MCA
5th August 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

hiii, frnds.I've got selected for wase through campus which was held on 20th april. till they dont send me my offer latr. wht should i do now? plz tell me at my email id:-
[email protected]
9th August 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I'm gowri i attended the interview of wase program on 8th june 2011 at madivala branch in bangalore.I cleared all rounds they said i'l be getting offer letter by one month from the date of interview but stil now i did not recieve any. So please check my application status and inform to me. Email ID:[email protected]
11th August 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Quote:
I am subha from chennai..Even I attended interview on 19th june 2010... cleared till HR round.. They said they will mail the results soon..but till now i dint receive any mail.. Even am confused!!
Hi Subha,
Im also a WASEian In WIPRO... Please dont get confusion on these things.... My kind advice to u pls go ahead with ur higher studies like MBA r MCA..
Please dont choose WASE course in WIPRO
11th August 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Please dont wase ur time........ Pls do some higher studies
11th August 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

hi everyone
I got selected in wipro infotech in 2011 and i have received the enrollment letter from wipro but still i have not yet received any date of joining so i am very much worried so plzz
help and they have not mentioned about any holidays after the semesters and i want to know how much worth is that ms degree bcoz bits pilani is a private university
plz contact me at for ur suggestions on [email protected]
12th August 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

what are the MS courses offered by BITS,Pilani?
17th August 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I am gowri I have completed Bsc(computers) in seshadripuram college and scorded 65%,PU in Govt pu college with 65% and SSLC in St.johns school with 80.48%.I attended the WASE program interview on 8th july 2011 at madivala branch.I cleared all rounds of interview they said they will send me the offer letter within a month but I did not get any offer till now .So can you inform me back the status of my application to my mail ID. E-Mail ID: [email protected]
18th August 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
HI Guys,

I am a WASEian and I am in the 5th Semester. Just goin through the post, I understood many are confused to opt for WASE. It is not that tough as you all think. More over no other IT company offers such a offer. Mostly in IT companies B.Sc graduates are opted only for Testing or for Support work. But Wipro offers you a good future. You are treated as a Employee. and also from the last year the scolarship has been increased from this year ranging from 10,000 to 24,000. 16 sessions per sem, has been cut short to 10 sessions taking into account the pressure we undergo. I have a CGPA of 8.0(80%). So it is not hard to cope up with your studies. There are wide open scope for such programs over the IT industry. The benifit is, you will have a live experience every day on what you were thought in week ends. No WASEina has recorded a below of 55% of marks till now. So its not that tough as you think. The only thing is You should be ready to learn new things. That will help you to balance your studies with your career.

Cheers,
Karthik.
hai karthik we are wasians we waant ur email ID ?????
18th August 2011, 07:36 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

The WASE program is a good program and you have to go for this.
19th August 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

hi i am HANI KHANSA n i hv appeared in wase exam and counselling held in srinagar,university convocation on 26th july i mean for 2nd placement.bt til nw v havent got any mail or phone call.are the results out??cuz v wer tolld dat it wil b out within 15 days n morovr the first placement that held on 27th june,students got both call n mail within 17 days.plz tell me wen it wil b out??
24th August 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hai to all..I am also a waseian now doing my first semester..My name is Sharan.Ya as my frnds said that its a tough task.But still u are in a great company having a gud brand value...My personnel opinion about wase is its good.Suppose if u r going to MCA,u r getting gud marks,but whats the use of this marks yaar...any way after this u hav been into it industry like no one wil look into your marks.If u hav the willingness and a challenging mind,this is the best option.People u r lucky...U wil get an ms degree along with the experience in wipro..Struggle for 4 years+1..total 5 years..then ur future wil be safe and u r the best in the market....Be beleive in yourself...If any1 had doubts...please feel to contact me
Hi Sharan,
I wanted to get some more idea on this, as am about to join wipro wase.. can i hv your contact no. plz.
26th August 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

is it beter to do wipro Wase program after Fineshed MCA?
28th August 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

hi,.. I hv given d wase xms held on 27 aug in kolkata. When wil d result b dclrd?
29th August 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: WASE program in Wipro with MS from BITS Pilani? is it good?

Quote:
HI Guys,

Cheers,
Karthik.

Hi
I doing Bsc.C.S final year.IS MCA or WASE programme good in career making?
caz the reviews(from wasians say that the company just make the student work hard,pays less and then ultimately we end up scoring less;obviously that's the point the better result the better prospectus...so wats the point in working 5 years being paid less and then getting low score !.)rather do MCA 3 years and earn 30K(min) after that!
i'm confused man!can someone help us out?any experienced guys out there to give us some advice?deeply appreciate if any one can guide!
6th September 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi,

Apart from these four years, now there is a new policy that you have to sign a bond for 1 more year after wase. so, it will be almost 5- 5 and half years in the same place. moreover, there is news that MS wont be from BITS-P, but it will be from Azim Premji university. pls think twice before you take this major step in life. my genuine suggestion pls go ahead and join only if you cant afford for higher studies. if you can, pls go ahead and do it. you will anyways have to work one day or the other in life.

best regards.
No such bond exists, don't believe rumours.

Friends,BTW I won't get any money for keeping Wipro HIGH.

Please don't look at the stipend you get through the four years.When you compare advantages\disadvantages ---- yu find 70 % advantages.

And now dn say that i got benefitted much, i got crushed even sometimes.

Email - [email protected] if you really need help or any suggestion
9th September 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello mem,I am Akash Bais from SEONI ,I gave the exam of WASE at 27 augest in nagpur and I want to know my WASE result which was conduct on 27th augest 2011,
Please give me information about this..
12th September 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Hello..!!! I ve selected for Wipro WASE... not yet recieved a confirmation letter... but em bit confused abt this.. some ppl tel its not good.. but some say.. its a golden opportunity.. go for it.. so plz suggest me the best way i can go... plz.....
12th September 2011, 07:39 PM
scunning

can u please forward me ur email address.
mine is [email protected]
i need some guidance from you since u r already a wasien...
please reply soon...
my offer letter for wase is ready...
12th September 2011, 08:06 PM
scunning

can i get ur mail id..
mine is [email protected]
13th September 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am akaash Bais and I was present in the campus of wipro which was held at 27th Augest in Nagpur,I didn't get any information so far,so please give me some information about that Test..
14th September 2011, 12:15 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
WASE – Wipro Academy of Software Excellence ... This institute has got the best tools in order to provide world class education to its students. ... course, the candidate gets a degree which is equivalent of full time MS degree by BITS, Pilani. ...
ok,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?