3rd March 2014, 02:52 PM
Rohit haritash

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering

I am a 3rd year student of civil engineering from HCTM TECHNICAL CAMPUS KAITHAL,HARYANA.Please tell me about the way to apply for summer training in DLF & about the other construction companies

My cell no.- 9991920017
my email [email protected]
18th March 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering

Respected sir,
My self Bhabatosh sahu,B.Tech civil Engg., 2rd year student from INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION RESEARCH(ITER) ,Bhubaneswar.
I am intrested in simplex and L&T companies for summer training.so i want selection procedure in these companies.plz tell me as soon as possible.
29th March 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year student of civil engineering from PPIMT COLLEGE,HISAR(Haryana) .Please tell me about the way to apply for summer training in DLF & about the other construction companies
14th May 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Anjali Pandey22;211200]I am a 3rd year student of civil engineering from Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology. Please tell me about the way to apply for summer training in dlf and about the other construction companies giving summer training
i am 3 year civil engineering student
i am apply summer training
contect me 8923239127
rahul kumar
3rd August 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I m a student of civil engg. from BABA FARID COLLEGE OF ENGG AND TECHNOLOGY BATHINDA PUNJAB.
please tell me the way to apply for 6 month industrial training in unitech company.
email [email protected]
31st March 2015, 10:22 PM

I am a 3rd year student of civil engineering from RPS College of Engineering & Technology. Please tell me about the way to apply for summer training in dlf and about the other construction companies giving summer training.
8th September 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
my self swarnjeet singh 4thdyear civil engineerning student ,
i am intrested in DLF and Uni tech for summer training.so sir tell me
if any test for this then also tell me plz
my email id is [email protected].
3rd April 2016, 11:34 AM
Naveen 8789

Smile Re: How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering

Respected sir

My self Naveen i am student of civil engineering 3rd year
I am interest in dlf & unitech summer training
Plz sir provide this company to training
[email protected]
Contact no.8607893543
9th May 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am a btech 2nd year (4th sem) student and i wanted to do summer training in any reputed structure and designing company so please suggest me related to same
11th December 2017, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I am a 4th year student of civil engineering from Sri Sai College of Engineering & Technology pathankot (Punjab). Please tell me about the way to apply for summer training in dlf and about the other construction companies giving summer training.
31st May 2018, 01:19 AM
gobinda singha

I am a civil engineering student of third year from bgi kolkata. I want to do summer intern in l&t or DLF or any other construction company. Please help me , my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?