24th May 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Embedded Systems vs. Telecommunications - Which field is best after B.Tech ECE?

Dear sir....
I completed my B tech in the stream of Electronics and communication with 84%.Am in confusion which one is better either embedded or telecommunication plzee help me sir ,Is embeddded is better for ladies
28th June 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Embedded Systems vs. Telecommunications - Which field is best after B.Tech ECE?

dear sir;
i have done b.tech from ptu...nd my stream is ece....my interest is towards telecommunicatin. can u plzz give me the feedback about telecom companies.is it have bright future nd good salary or not plz mention it...my email id:[email protected]
16th July 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Embedded , VLSI , communication and IMAGE PROCESSING...
Among this, which field has more scope & why???
19th February 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Telecom:

can anyone please share his/her experience in telecom after 5yrs:

1. Salary:
2. Job satisfaction:
3: Working hours:
4: Position and respect:
5: (Tell us more, if you have)

Thank you.
14th March 2015, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

sir I am a third year Ece student .I am totally confused about choosing the field.which one is better , embedded or communication.... pls send a reply
25th March 2015, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech(ece) final year student and want to do embedded course ..so plz suggest me best institute for this (fee structure also) .. ...and chances to go foreign by opting this training
30th May 2017, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I had stuck with problem whether to go In Embedded/VLSI/Telecom field?..can any body advice me..which field is good for my growth ?
4th January 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I've completed my UG in ECE. I would like to do MS in abroad. I've very much interested in Embedded and Telcom. But I still confusing in program selection. Please help me..

Thanking you..
12th February 2019, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Telecom job is easy to get in but tougher to work with, so US, UK and other developed countries have established special universities specially for telecom for masters & PhD
Telecom is way tougher in work specially wireless, you have to work 24x7 , every day you will get to see new messaging, it will be more frustrating,
Technology keeps on changing in telecom in 6 months cycle you will get frustrated 5G people who work have to also work in 4G,3G and 2G maintenance, In embedded you are looking into system specific but in telecom you need to have idea of System level such as threads, processes and other system calls, Radio(RF) and also complex messaging sequence which are over-the-air.

I'm not talking about Telecom operator companies their work is totally different but of R&D companies such as Nokia, Siemens.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?