13th November 2010, 11:36 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

sir,
today my post marks decrease's to 3 marks per question only why so???i am very confused and loosing confidence to do posting please Help me out
14th November 2010, 02:23 PM
Sanjiv sharma

dear sir
Everyone tries to create good answer in this forum as per their capabilities but your suggestions are proving a boon for those who didn't know the right procedure of answering the questions but i guess here that some members are giving answers for merely increasing the points. I want to suggest them to read the guidelines given by the forum staff then answer the questions with their capabilities, intelligence,knowledge of subject and with right mentality and more importantly don't forget to use the respected words in the beginning and finish the answer with gracious regards. please don't give useless and copied answer because it can put bad effect on forum. for any help anyone can consult the forum staff or top answerer without any hesitation and can learn the more basic tips of best answering from them.
Have a nice day
15th November 2010, 03:49 PM
kguru.ece

Fantastic Trick

Excellent Idea

Very Useful

It Is Very Innovative

Thanks For Such Ideas
16th November 2010, 01:55 PM
beerpotego

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
In this post I will try to give you some tips on how to post great and awesome answers which will help you to achieve highest number of points here in this forum which inturn will help you to win the scholarship!

Everyone here aims to win the prestigious scholarships right? 100% yes. In this competitive environment many times its seen that answerers post useless answers which have almost "0" value in them. This is the reason your points get deducted.

Its not a difficult task to post great answers. The idea behind posting an answer should be that the question asker must be satisfied completely without any doubt left in him/her.

The trick lies in posting good answers.

How to Post Good Answers?

Ok now see the difference between the 2 answers. Which answer satisfies you more? Ofcourse the Intelligent Answer..right?

So whats the trick done here?

Well nothing great. I just tried to post whatever I knew on this subject and also gave some extra info so that the query asker is 101% satisfied

Focus on Quality Rather than Quantity

Quality is everything in this forum. You will get more no of points for 5 high quality answers than 10 bad quality answers.

How to Gain Points

Nothing more to say here but I would just like to mention that Better the quality of your answer higher you points. Its a simple funda

Quality of your answer is Directly Proportional to the points you score

So wrapping up this article with one quote...

Say it to yourself while you are answering the queries on this forum

~I dont care who else is competing in this forum. I just know that i am going to provide so much value in my answer that its unbeatable!
you cant create good answers if you have knowledge to answers the questions then u give but dont give stupid answers
16th November 2010, 04:24 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

A Friend in need is a Friend indeed!
Yes,its true. I got the 4th rank in this Nov session & this is all due to one of my best friend "SUSHANT ROY".He is a TAFP member & helps me a lot to improve my quality.He daily reads my posts,give me suggestions & if I committed any mistake then advises me not to repeat it.Actually such Forums progresses if such type of seniors will be there.So a BIG & SPECIAL thanks to HIM & also to the Admin who selects HIM as a TAFP member as a wise decision always be fruitful to others.
regards
Mrs. Praveen Gola
16th November 2010, 10:15 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
In this post I will try to give you some tips on how to post great and awesome answers which will help you to achieve highest number of points here in this forum which inturn will help you to win the scholarship!

Everyone here aims to win the prestigious scholarships right? 100% yes. In this competitive environment many times its seen that answerers post useless answers which have almost "0" value in them. This is the reason your points get deducted.

Its not a difficult task to post great answers. The idea behind posting an answer should be that the question asker must be satisfied completely without any doubt left in him/her.

Ok now see the difference between the 2 answers. Which answer satisfies you more? Ofcourse the Intelligent Answer..right?

Well nothing great. I just tried to post whatever I knew on this subject and also gave some extra info so that the query asker is 101% satisfied

Quality is everything in this forum. You will get more no of points for 5 high quality answers than 10 bad quality answers.

How to Gain Points

Nothing more to say here but I would just like to mention that Better the quality of your answer higher you points. Its a simple funda

~I dont care who else is competing in this forum. I just know that i am going to provide so much value in my answer that its unbeatable!

sir thanks for the knowledge
i will abide with these rules
for sure
17th November 2010, 07:55 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hiii
dear sir,
it's not that you have to create good answers it's only that you have to tell everything in your answer which you know so that the person who has asked the question is satisfied completely.pls don't try to give silly answers it will not help you to increase your points.give explanatory answers which helps to solve all the doubts and help others to think more clearly for their education and career.this will help you in increasing your points.

thanks.
17th November 2010, 04:05 PM
lakveldi

give your genuine answer if u known .otherwise dont give fake information thats enough
18th November 2010, 07:11 PM
mohit brh

thanku sir for providing this tips.this is really great tips. i will try to follow these tips in posting a answer.
and it is right because asker always want to clear his/her query....
20th November 2010, 06:16 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

thanks for the trick. it is really very helpful. but i want to know whether marks distribution are based on junior/senior member or quality of answer.
21st November 2010, 10:32 AM
raja jeganathan

TANKS SIR ,, i got idea about gaining more point ,,, this will fore helpfull to me
21st November 2010, 10:18 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up

1. Answer should be to the point.
2. If you has any attechment please attech it with the answer.
3. less spelling mistake and good grammer.
4. Query related answer.
5. Add your personal opinion about the topic.
etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nillu View Post
this is the good thing which is made available.
I request one thing that please don't accept wrong answers and negative marking should be done for it without any leniancy.
I used to post good lenghty answers but what I saw that many useless and worthless answers having no any relation to the querry were also there so it started in my mind that why not to post only short answrs and why to spend so much of time, if I could score by posyting maximum answers.
So it should not happen in future I wish and no any worthless answers be displayed and scoring should be made accordingly.
I absolutely agree with nillu...
Quality of the answer must be a special point...

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka_swengg View Post
sir,
today my post marks decrease's to 3 marks per question only why so???i am very confused and loosing confidence to do posting please Help me out
Dont warry friend,just post a correct information, to the point information and a valueable suggestion as a answer your point will be increase...

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added 1st December 2010 at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was 30th November 2010 at 10:58 PM ----------[/SIZE]

Quote:

How to Gain Points

Dear Moderator...
i have a small question...
What is the process of get any previllage,means Junior member to senior to senior++ to .........

i am very confuse about it,please help me...

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------[/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsindhu77 View Post
Hi,I have joined as a new member in this forum,so i want to try for a reply,if any mistake,please ignore it.

The answer is Good answers can be created by having proper communication skills,so that one can elaborate more and stress on the point,sound knowledge in once subject should also be efficient enough.More point can be framed when one can read the entire topics in the prescribed book.

thank you.
Dear friend...
This is a public forum related to education...
Here you can post your questions and also you can post your answer to the given topics...

Answering those question you can also earn some money as a scholarship...
22nd November 2010, 09:03 PM
gsindhu77

Default Re: How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points

Hi,I have joined as a new member in this forum,so i want to try for a reply,if any mistake,please ignore it.

The answer is Good answers can be created by having proper communication skills,so that one can elaborate more and stress on the point,sound knowledge in once subject should also be efficient enough.More point can be framed when one can read the entire topics in the prescribed book.

thank you.
29th November 2010, 10:00 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

For creating good answers only thing that is required is knowledge about that in clear cut manner.

Once you have full information with you,obviously you are able to present it in better manner.

While presenting the information remember that it should best fit with the question asked.

Avoid grammatical errors which sometimes may totally confuse the reader.
30th November 2010, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I want to know about the Syllabus for Gate2011 for CS stream
1st December 2010, 02:04 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Now winning scholarship is more easy,30 people get an opportunity in a half of month(15 days) and also 5 people get a valueable certificate...
just post a apt answer...
1st December 2010, 08:43 AM
nacentnaveen

confirm whether the given topic is in u r zone or not .If not then try search for the related topic.then while answering the quest bear in mind the ans should be worthful to assess you.this will give u good points.
1st December 2010, 03:20 PM
elictronics

first u try to cover all the scoring topic in each physics, chemistry and maths. then go for these practice paper:
27yrs iit jee que papers
arihant
H C Verma for concept building
RS agrawal for maths basic
and NCERT for chemistry
1st December 2010, 05:06 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Hello Friends!
In the last session many of my friends are very much confused related to points.Though some of them thought that they might be a part of partiality by the Admin, but my dear friends, U know that our Admin is a very Nice Person.So to clear your doubts,I want to tell you a simple Tabular Form so that you can analyse yourself -

Points Analysis
15 to 20 your Reputation
Rank Decrease Admin not Happy With YOU So dont copy
Rank Increase Kuch to baat hai!!!!!
And you know that My Rank has been increasing from the last 3 sessions automatically.So what does it mean? No partiality,No panga (As I am A married Women),But Gals if your rank increase then definitely need to pay attention as May be Our Admin is a bachelor one & trying to be in favour of YOU.Thanx SIR For your Good Evaluation!
1st December 2010, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the way to give the answer ?
1st December 2010, 11:03 PM
maniengr1991

thanks for the trick. really it is help full. but point is not increased if i gave a good answer. but i have seen so many user which post stupid answer everywhere in much quantity and the stay at top throughout the session. at last some point is deducted at the time of result and after that also they have a very good points and they are in top fine. but maximum answer is stupid. i think point distribution process should be changed. the point will given different for each different answer. point should not depend on the senior member or junior member. it will depend on the quality of the each post. a very good reply reply may get 20 points and a stupid reply may get 0 point. please think about this i think it will help the forum to increase the quality of the answer.
1st December 2010, 11:08 PM
singh.mansi55

good answer is the one which only in one word or one sentence or a paragraph gives d exact answer of what is asked without a single extra and non describing word.
1st December 2010, 11:13 PM
maniengr1991

Hi,I want to know about the Syllabus for Gate2011 for CS stream
2nd December 2010, 01:17 AM
chandana Reddy

hi...

post quality answers...if you have knowledge about the topic then post your opinion..donot simple copy paste the answer for sake of marks ....
2nd December 2010, 06:26 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddharthkathuria View Post
i have a question...
do we get better points for a better answer????????????????????
how do you judge these answers?

Dear friend

Dont worry about points, If you have post quality based answers, then definately you will scored more points than others.

If you want to get more points in this fourm and scholarship, then please try to post good quality based answers.

If your answers was good, then definately, your points will be increased. So, always try to post good answers.

how do you judge these answers?

The answers is Judge on the basis of quality, not quantity. If your answer was great, then definately your points will be increased.

Ok

Best of Luck.
2nd December 2010, 10:12 PM
DAVID RICHES EMMANUEL

Red face Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Quote:

How to Gain Points

answer is nice but getting this not much easy we must struggle for every thing then we will get any thing
2nd December 2010, 11:56 PM
saranarayanan

Dear friends:while posting ur reply..pls be remember do not give importance to the money but at the same time brief and genuine answer is important too..so keep in mind to fully satisfy the people who posting their questions...and give answer in that way that u should give confusions to them..think more than twice and post the reply...do not submit rubbishy...
3rd December 2010, 05:33 PM
Pranjal Srivastav

Wink Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Consider this question.

May i know which book should i refer for preparation for IIT JEE and from where to buy it?

Stupid Answer - You can refer to the books like NCERT and other IIT JEE level books. You can buy the books from a local bookstore

Intelligent Answer - For IIT JEE these are the few books which should be referred

Physics - NCERT and then Arihant
Chemistry - NCERT (A Must) and then Arihant
Maths - Ml Khanna or RD Sharma and then Arihant

After referring the above books you should also refer to the question papers which will help you to get an idea about the exam pattern. Also stick to the syllabus.

The books are easily available in a local bookstore. If not then you can buy it from the website of Arihant,NCERT
3rd December 2010, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

we can judje the answers based on
1]knowledge about the quest
2]how much info about quest
3]quality of your ans

4]presentation of the answer

and finally and most importantly you should give the ans for the concerned question only.
4th December 2010, 11:36 PM
tukaramghule

just think on what we listened and then try to ask question to ourself.
according to me it is most important think 2 create good question.
5th December 2010, 05:44 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Thanks for giving the trick. i will try to post according to the model you provided. i want to ask a question-how maximum marks can one get for a single post.
6th December 2010, 06:42 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

thanks for much for this useful suggestions sir we(members) can definitely give good answers and make the discussions and replies with quality of words and points
this will improve our English and vocabulary

thanks for the useful tips

~aditya~
6th December 2010, 11:50 PM
Saikiran M

Smile Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Its very good to see that quality in the answers of members has increased a
lot after this Thread has started. I am very glad that my suggestion has
turned to be very useful for the forum.

I can also see that members are actively participating in the forum activities
than before. It is just a month that i have been far to the forum. And i am
surprised to see this well progress of the forum.

Hope our forum will grow to much higher levels.. Actually, as the time
progresses the forum will get more popular.. we just need to maintain the
quality of the forum.

By a much dedicated member,
-- Mahendrakar Sai Kiran ©®
7th December 2010, 11:33 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saikiran M View Post
Its very good to see that quality in the answers of members has increased a
lot after this Thread has started. I am very glad that my suggestion has
turned to be very useful for the forum.

I can also see that members are actively participating in the forum activities
than before. It is just a month that i have been far to the forum. And i am
surprised to see this well progress of the forum.

Hope our forum will grow to much higher levels.. Actually, as the time
progresses the forum will get more popular.. we just need to maintain the
quality of the forum.

By a much dedicated member,
-- Mahendrakar Sai Kiran ©®
Dear friend,
I totally agree with you,i am also very hopeful about this forum...
9th December 2010, 11:18 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi thanks for giving the good Tips and how to get more points

*Most offend i give good answer but i get only 5 point, what is the reason behind that, but in the first session i got 10 points fully
10th December 2010, 11:51 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

good questions come the good answers and the get more points.

we ask the good questions and than we search for more answers.that time we get the more points on the where as topics.That time we get good answer and we know the more information.That will help for the get more points.
11th December 2010, 04:33 PM

must support it with pictorial or schematic representation!!!
11th December 2010, 07:07 PM
subhadarshini

m mt well prepard wid mechanics nd wave theory for iit-jee...
4 a quick revision wat book shal i prefer???
15th December 2010, 02:36 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Dear subhadarshini,
This is not a right place for this type questions,please go to the disscision section and post your question...
15th December 2010, 12:17 PM
lavanya.p09

Smile Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Quote:
Originally Posted by kool View Post
hello sir,
this is the right way & also effective suggestion for the new forum members about the posting of good answer quality answers.
Thanks.
YES.. U R RIGHT. this is the only way to improve the quality of ansers.
15th December 2010, 11:58 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka_swengg View Post
hello sir,

now i am getting 4 pints for one answer i post and 5 points for another one, alternating incrementing now,
why is it so??
well priyanka,
don't worry it will increment more and more if your posts are good in quality and more help ful.

so don't worry about the points just keep on answering the needy guys..
16th December 2010, 11:47 AM
arun goud

first of all if we think we can then we can achieve any thing we can.so,we should be optimistic in answering any question and we should not think about the points, if our answer is perfect then automatically we get good points.so, according to me if we know the correct answer then only we should attempt it.
16th December 2010, 12:04 PM
swatichauhan

i would like to give some concrete tips for creating good answer.....
firstly read the question in a proper way.....
what is asked in the question firstly try to give answer that part... after than you can support your answer with good examples and certain other parts.....
every examiner try to find out the good content, presentation skills and the writing skills.....
never do paragraph writing....try to write in points and with gud diagram and some flowdiagram....
if any body will follow these all tips than definitley his/her answer will be good and he/she can score gud marks....

thanks

regards
swati chauhan
16th December 2010, 02:18 PM
jitendradagrt

you can give your own answers.not copied from anywhere and this is the mail way to get good score.
to satisfying the person by providing good and valuable answers
16th December 2010, 09:54 PM
ashu_mishra

one should have a strong basics for appearing in any enterance xams....if the basics r clear then proceed to the next higher levels.In many xams,the questions are theoritical,so the depper u r know to the theory of the subject the more u gain.
17th December 2010, 03:22 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatichauhan View Post
i would like to give some concrete tips for creating good answer.....
firstly read the question in a proper way.....
what is asked in the question firstly try to give answer that part... after than you can support your answer with good examples and certain other parts.....
every examiner try to find out the good content, presentation skills and the writing skills.....
never do paragraph writing....try to write in points and with gud diagram and some flowdiagram....
if any body will follow these all tips than definitley his/her answer will be good and he/she can score gud marks....

thanks

regards
swati chauhan
Thank you friend,for giving those valueable posts...
Those are very helpful for us to post answers in there...
17th December 2010, 12:09 PM
M M M

This site is gonna change my life . I feel like I can do something in helping atleast a few.... Dear Admin & Friends Iam new here and wish to contribute a lot.... Iam really surprised and intrested to know about the activities you people do.... I really appreciate the mentality of Admin people in providing a way for students like me to do something & encourage them even with scholarships . Iam a final year B.tech , Computer Science student . Please do make me also a part of your family....
17th December 2010, 12:28 PM
dear_sanj

Dear Friend,
Just read the question carefully and if you know the better answer just give the answer in simple and understandable words.

_sanju(9860218304)
17th December 2010, 05:10 PM
Selviarthi

We have to just think about what we know. Its too much enough to answer some questions here. Just gather knowledge from every field whether we are in or not.. And share those knowledge with friends.. Then we can able to answer many doubts..
18th December 2010, 07:30 AM
juniorravik1214
Banned

thank you very much for giving this kind of information. it is really helpful for the new members like me. i will try my level best to post according to your guideline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?