15th January 2011, 01:06 PM
cutiepie.sakshi
Junior Member+

Default Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Thanks a lot for the info provided. This will help the new members to post the sort of answer required(as it helped me).
We are forbidden to post copied answers. But there are people whose copied answers are posted and put on the forum. Do they get marks for it?
I wanted a system through which we can know how much points we have got for a certain message. Then we will know what sort of answers are really good.
15th January 2011, 11:02 PM
S.Dhivya

Hello Sir,
Thanks for your valuable guidelines to score good points. What i learnt from it is whatever may be the question we must try give the best answer to the seeker so that he/she is completely satisfied with no further search for the same query. The answer must be clear and unskeptical.we should give the answer to the best so that both the answer giver and taker are satisfied that they have did a good job.Silly replies must be avoided. Replies must be based on helping the need and not for points.
At last,let me finish by saying Post quality answers so that all are satisfied and benefited with it.
15th January 2011, 11:08 PM
S.Dhivya

Hello sir,
Thanks for your valuable guidelines to get good points by posting good answers.Whatever may be the question, we have to give the seekers of the query a quality answer so that they are 100 percent clear with the answer and no more skeptical with the answer.The reply must serve the need to the best and must be sensible to give points.Replies must be given for the purpose of satisfaction and not for mere points which does not serve the person really needing the answer.
Thank you and wish you all success!
16th January 2011, 09:18 AM
shri20raj
Junior Member+

Post Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

have a question sir. why are we getting points for replying to THIS thread ? isn't that a bit unfair and against the whole idea of this forum that is to get rewarded for ANSWERING questions....i mean i myself am benefitting from it but i still dont think its morally right , dont you think ?
16th January 2011, 12:42 PM
shri20raj
Junior Member+

In this post I will try to give you some tips on how to post great and awesome answers which will help you to achieve highest number of points here in this forum which inturn will help you to win the scholarship!

Everyone here aims to win the prestigious scholarships right? 100% yes. In this competitive environment many times its seen that answerers post useless answers which have almost "0" value in them. This is the reason your points get deducted.
Everyone here aims to win the prestigious scholarships right? 100% yes. In this competitive environment many times its seen that answerers post useless answers which have almost "0" value in them. This is the reason your points get deducted.

Its not a difficult task to post great answers. The idea behind posting an answer should be that the question asker must be satisfied completely without any doubt left in him/her.

The trick lies in posting good answers.
16th January 2011, 04:04 PM
me.siddhanth

first of all u should finish ur regular studies before time.then u should consult an elder for how to prepare for any particular exam.

specially for IIT-JEE u should refer books like

arihant
pradeep's
MTG etc.
16th January 2011, 07:11 PM
naikrachana14

I think first of all,we should cover short portion saying what the whole topic covers. That is an introductory part about the topic. Then a brief description which covers all the informations regarding the question. And most importantly give the answer according to the marks.

Note:This is my 1st post. I tried my best. SO PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACKS.....!

Thank you all.
16th January 2011, 10:06 PM
neototon

Smile Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

thank you for this valuable bit of information.i have just joined and searching for some info.thanks.
17th January 2011, 11:57 AM
Er Mahesh

Make your concepts clear once you get the concept you will be able to make everything very innovative, skillful and concise. improve your basics specially while doing mathematics subject at any level. you can refer IIT-JEE if you are a student then take coaching from a recognized institute, as the competition is at its peak. you can call me if possible for better guidence. 09780455156
17th January 2011, 12:44 PM
skveronica

first try to understand what is the question, what the person want to know, think for some time and then give a nice and easy answer to the person that he / she can understand and can use it in his life.
17th January 2011, 09:06 PM
s.d.meena

sir ,
good answer k ley good commnatison hona chaye oor achay vchar be jrure h
17th January 2011, 11:17 PM
sauravkumarjhumritelaiya
Member+

Question Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
In this post I will try to give you some tips on how to post great and awesome answers which will help you to achieve highest number of points here in this forum which inturn will help you to win the scholarship!

Its not a difficult task to post great answers. The idea behind posting an answer should be that the question asker must be satisfied completely without any doubt left in him/her.

How to Post Good Answers?

Ok now see the difference between the 2 answers. Which answer satisfies you more? Ofcourse the Intelligent Answer..right?

So whats the trick done here?

Well nothing great. I just tried to post whatever I knew on this subject and also gave some extra info so that the query asker is 101% satisfied

Focus on Quality Rather than Quantity

Quality is everything in this forum. You will get more no of points for 5 high quality answers than 10 bad quality answers.

How to Gain Points

Nothing more to say here but I would just like to mention that Better the quality of your answer higher you points. Its a simple funda

Quality of your answer is Directly Proportional to the points you score

So wrapping up this article with one quote...

Say it to yourself while you are answering the queries on this forum

~I dont care who else is competing in this forum. I just know that i am going to provide so much value in my answer that its unbeatable!

you provided very helpful information but i want to know the method to increase my point per post. please inform how can i do so because it is very difficult for me to come under 30.currently i am getting just five points per post.so please help me so that i can also come under 30.i had tried in previous session but failed to competete with other members because they were getting better points withrespect to me. i am waiting for your reply.
rest of all is good and the information provided by you is really helpful and i will try my level best to perform better here.
18th January 2011, 02:21 AM
sambrita

Quote:
Originally Posted by aotiwari View Post
Can you tell some more tricks for posting good answers.
This is not sufficient and also how many maximum points is awarded if the answer is best.
Well i think to ans a qs one has to be in the shoes of the other fellow and ans it not tempted by getting points but with the intention to solve the query thts wat i think
18th January 2011, 11:58 AM
waseemjhd

Thumbs up Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

thank u for this valuable tips,this will be very helpful to the new users like me
18th January 2011, 12:12 PM
babrubhan.sahu007

First of all you have to read the question carefully then attempt your answer properlly so that your answer can satisfy the questioner.
19th January 2011, 12:18 AM
sambrita

And more thing i want to add that if u r not familiar with the topic which person is asking , but u want to help that fella then u need to do some reseaech work on it ,before posting ur ans. we shouldnt misgiude or post false info
23rd January 2011, 12:42 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Thanks for the guidlnes. Its realy helpful. Earlier i swayed out of the correct way and ended up getting deducted points. Now i will follow your advice and keep up with my performance.

Thanks and regards,
24th January 2011, 02:54 PM
roopsingh

first you must read question very carefully and then think for a moment about the question.
Now try to know what is exactly asked in the question.
Then start writing your answer.

By this you will able to write a currect answer.
25th January 2011, 04:04 PM
sauravkumarjhumritelaiya
Member+

Quote:

Ok now see the difference between the 2 answers. Which answer satisfies you more? Ofcourse the Intelligent Answer..right?

Well nothing great. I just tried to post whatever I knew on this subject and also gave some extra info so that the query asker is 101% satisfied

Quality is everything in this forum. You will get more no of points for 5 high quality answers than 10 bad quality answers.

How to Gain Points

Nothing more to say here but I would just like to mention that Better the quality of your answer higher you points. Its a simple funda

~I dont care who else is competing in this forum. I just know that i am going to provide so much value in my answer that its unbeatable!

i was looking for this kind of post and i must say this post was really helpful. i am currently getting only 5 points per post .now i will look forward to increase my answer quality.
28th January 2011, 02:37 AM
sambrita

my rank is 41 how i am going to win, i am feeling bad
29th January 2011, 02:46 PM
Ramyakiruthi

Thumbs up Re: [MUST READ]::How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points::

Hi...

Don't feel for that...

Try to send good answers and also useful answers to the threads...

if you you send useful answers to 10 threads then you will definitely win the scholarship...

So work hard for that and you win...

All the Best...

With Regards
Ramyakiruthi...
29th January 2011, 05:08 PM
manisha k. sapkale

It's very good and helpful forum for your improving knowledge of English language and typing speed.When u applying your answer,it must be a quality answer,because your answer is very important to understanding and helping for needful people.And if you having any queries for this question,so please you can refer this forum, deffinetly you will get point when will improving your answering skill.
30th January 2011, 01:16 PM
pokale aniket

Hi,
Everyday do complet study do very hard practice.You definetaly create good answers and get more points.

Thanks and Regards.
Aniket pokale
Aurangabad.
31st January 2011, 12:40 AM
khan2003

A very very thanks for these suggestion sir....

hope these points will help everybody....

again thanks a lot and well done keep it up.
31st January 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

suggestions for the forum should be informatic. there is no benfit to answer only, but should get acquire the knowledge about it.
1st February 2011, 02:21 AM
SupritShestha

well since am the newest member this forum i have the minimum idea of how to create a good answer here in the forum...but what the little i got from my friends and also by going through the web i found that we need to answer questions with the original answers and avoid copying others answers...we must not also try to answer too many useless answers as it may ban us permanently also...so be precise with answer but give all the necessary details and also try and use polite words while answering...thanking you all...
1st February 2011, 11:40 AM

you should have know the question very well and answer it carefully
1st February 2011, 02:06 PM
sanjay_2011

1st February 2011, 05:03 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Quote:

How to Gain Points

Thanks You very much,The tips given by You is really helpful.
In this forum,Quality is everything.......................
we all have to be concentrate on Quality not the quantity of answer,and trying to satisfy by brief and to the point answers .....

thanks once again.
1st February 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i need the tips about the Question of 1. Tell me about your self? please
1st February 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

i need the answer about "SELF INTRODUCTION" points one by one......
1st February 2011, 09:27 PM
ashna mishra

I completely agree to all said above. Indeed ncert is a must and the first preference. I would like to add , instead of cramming, you should write as per your concepts as that fetches you better.
2nd February 2011, 03:52 AM
Youga1989
Junior Member+

Smile Re: How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamess View Post
thanks for the trick. Really it is help full. But point is not increased if i gave a good answer. But i have seen so many user which post stupid answer everywhere in much quantity and the stay at top throughout the session. At last some point is deducted at the time of result and after that also they have a very good points and they are in top fine. But maximum answer is stupid. I think point distribution process should be changed. The point will given different for each different answer. Point should not depend on the senior member or junior member. It will depend on the quality of the each post. A very good reply reply may get 20 points and a stupid reply may get 0 point. Please think about this i think it will help the forum to increase the quality of the answer.

Thank you once again.
thankyou my friend it helps a lot.
2nd February 2011, 07:47 PM
mohit brh

do'nt feel bad if you try to post helpful and according to guide line post your answer than you will get more points. so you can win but you have to also think about that here you can learn a lots related to education. it's really great opportunity to learn for all member.
2nd February 2011, 10:05 PM
Grve

There's a trick you must use for these question is your "mind".
Because our mind creates tricks and solve the problems so by using your own ideas will give you very good answers and you get good points.

I think now you can understand that tricks were made by the mind not by the other source.

Thank You and have a nice day.
3rd February 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i think writing everything you know is not at all expected by the teachers, its just that you have to answer about the question asked and not the whole story, the teacher sitting over there will think that the student don't understand the qustion and thats why writing everything he knew, ofcourse this will create realy realy bad impression on the teacher n that will be reflected back in our marks, so sorry but i don't think its at all useful,.....
4th February 2011, 01:16 AM
SupritShestha

Quote:

How to Gain Points

Hi sir,
your explanation of quality answer with the example was great..
it directly struck into my head...
if you get 10 hr to cut down a tree you got to spend 9 hr sharpening the axes....
same goes here...thanks for the simple trick sir...and now i realise why points sometimes just jumps for people...
thank you
4th February 2011, 10:33 AM
nitish kumar7

hello friend,
I suggest you to attempt only those question in which you are well known and confident[i.e.,it is 100% true].If you don't know the exact anser.Then,ask from you're friend or anybody, who have proper knowledge.This is the shortcut method to get good points.
6th February 2011, 12:19 AM
nikhilpatidar

Can you tell some more tricks for posting good answers.
This is not sufficient and also how many maximum points is awarded if the answer is best.
6th February 2011, 12:28 AM
nikhilpatidar

6th February 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

i need last years iist qn papers
7th February 2011, 08:14 PM
shilpa.trivedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjiv sharma View Post
Dear sir
Creating good answers depends upon ones intelligence,strong mentality,way of thinking and answering the question and mormd importantly a better vocabullary.Sir you have given nice tips for answering and creating good answers and it will became a boon for the junior members who didn't know how to deliever a good and informative answer.These tips suggested by you also be helpful for us for our future competetions. I appreciate you all for this
Thanks with regards

To get good marks and to make your answer attractive and full of quality ,one should answer the question only after having the full knowledge of that field . Respect should be given to every question seeker by simple words like dear friend, dear sir or by writing his name . Concluding lines should include best of luck, god bless you, have a nice day etc.
it doesnt matter how the person is intelligent.its matter of thinking ability and way of answering the question as known that " the beauty of words reflect the personality of an individual and it also makes the feeling of individual more beautiful and meaningfull" ,the way you answer also too important so this forum judge you in better way as compared to others
8th February 2011, 06:40 PM
Ankur agrawal

good answer need the information u provide is more value aditive.........
9th February 2011, 11:43 AM
mdnaim

Arrow Re: How to Create Good Answers and Get More Points

Answer
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathfinder View Post
james buddy dont worry about points system here. As perfectly fair and the points are readjusted at the end of the session depending on the answer quality

so as mentioned by moderator stop worrying about the points and focus more on quality. As for now we are working on making the point system accurate
9th February 2011, 08:33 PM
HARIHARAN.D

Try to get the concepts and key points well in mind, pl go through the syntax and make the answers in points. Don't follow the paragraph answers. Pl leave equal gaps between answers.
Produce more examples
Stick to bacis.
All the best.
10th February 2011, 03:59 PM
Ramyakiruthi

Hi...

I post some useful answer to threads... But my point was not increased... When will i get into the TAFP...

Thank you...
11th February 2011, 12:30 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramyakiruthi View Post
Hi...

I post some useful answer to threads... But my point was not increased... When will i get into the TAFP...

Thank you...
Your answers are not meeting the TAFP Standard. You need to improve alot.

I am providing the link of few TAFPers, checkout there asnwers and compare those with you. You will be able to pointout your weaker things.

Faiyaz:- Answers

Vike:- Answers

Jamess:- Answers

Rahuk K:- Answers

Also checkout this:- Tips on How to Get Into TAFP
11th February 2011, 12:47 PM
Ramyakiruthi

Hello Sir...

To post useful answers for the thread we can do give some valid answers...
The answers must be match with the question...

I have one doubt... If the question was not clear then how can i answer that question...

Thank you...
13th February 2011, 09:12 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

The way of scoring more is just to provide the right information.You just need to express them in a better way.At the beginning junior member get about 5 points but if they post the right answer then the number of points for each answer increases.At the beginning it will be a bit tough for the Junior members but later your points will get restored to a higher position if you answer perfectly.

Just follow the guidelines and the rank keeps moving forward.
14th February 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

how are the father of indian entomology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?