1st March 2011, 07:30 PM
anoop89
Member+

Default Re: ::Welcoming Deep_4 and Jits to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

tafp is special kind of reward to us.
1st March 2011, 11:49 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: ::Welcoming Deep_4 and Jits to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Hello.....

When you have select the new TAFPmember for the ongoing session.

Regards:-
khanddn
2nd March 2011, 12:23 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Congratulation to deep and jits for getting entry into this TAFP list. both made it possible by their hard labour . here hard labour means helping more and more students. i hope they will carry on their good work.
I was little busy this time so was unable to participate in some recent forum but i will look forward to participate now and also i will try to get entry into this important TAFP.
2nd March 2011, 04:56 PM
Sanjiv sharma

There is on doubt that forum staff selects the right and deserving members for TAFP. I intends to congratulate to new TAFP members. They were doing wonderful job for the goodness of the forum thats why they deserve so. I also wants to appreciate ADMIN SIR who is doing a superb job here.
With regards
:-)Sanjiv:-)
2nd March 2011, 06:10 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Question Re: ::Important Announcement Inside About Next Selections for TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Sir many times i have noticed that answers of members (other than TAFP) are better than TAFP, still they get 20-30 points per post while other one get 5 point, point should be given regardless of being TAFP or not ...!!!
3rd March 2011, 06:31 PM

really both guys are really good.

just carry on
3rd March 2011, 10:51 PM
khan2003

Heartiest welcome to deep4 and jitts....

well done keep it up.......
4th March 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

i have a question..iwant to do CA course..i am doing degree bsc maths 3 yeart now...can i take this course?
5th March 2011, 04:07 PM

Smile Re: ::Welcoming Deep_4 and Jits to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind.aggarwal132 View Post
thanks for giving us such a informaion. viwers will encourage for posting. It will be very useful aspirants.
if i will answer more than 300 question then can get entry in TAFP and at least how much points are required for this.
5th March 2011, 09:10 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ::Welcoming Priyanka_swengg, Deep_4 and Jits to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

A Welcoming Note for PRIYANKA SWENGG :-

"On this International Women Week March-2011"

India is now a developing country & its all due to the Education.Yes,its true that if any country wants to progress then their women must be educated as the women can only lead to the path of guide to HER coming generation.

"Education And Career Forum" is also a good platform for students to explore their talents.
Our Administrator "Mr. Sahil Gupta" Is a hardworking man & always try to educate our nation through the help of the students through this Forum.An incentive in the form of cheques are also provided to the students as they are giving their contribution & time to this Forum.

Today He has taken a wise decision To select "Priyanka Swengg" as a TAFP member.I hope so that this girl also proves her best to show that--------

"Karo hamara samman,
Taki desh ko mile ek nayee pehchaan.
TAFP mein hamey lakar.
Forum mein daal di nayee jaan.
Ab Hum bhi dikha sakenge......
Ki Hum kisi se kam nahin.
Aur aap sabko ye kehna hi parega..........
Ki CHAK DE ........CHAK DE INDIA!!!!

Regards-
Mrs. Praveen Gola
(Senior member)
Arrey sath mein (+) bhi hai.....
So chak de India for me too.
6th March 2011, 12:23 AM
Sanjiv sharma

Default Re: ::Welcoming Priyanka_swengg, Deep_4 and Jits to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Nice to see that forum staff especialy ADMIN SIR choosing the right and deserving members for TAFP. Today I admits that those who perform their level best they will definitely deserve for TAFP. I congratulate to PRIYANKA, you deserve it.
Regards
6th March 2011, 11:21 AM

Smile Re: ::Welcoming Deep_4 and Jits to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have a question..iwant to do CA course..i am doing degree bsc maths 3 yeart now...can i take this course?
In my opinion you can proceed with CA because for CA a person should have Commerce background.

Don't get upset there are hundreds of option after B.Sc .
6th March 2011, 07:40 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: ::Welcoming Priyanka_swengg, Deep_4 and Jits to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Praveen_Gola View Post
A Welcoming Note for PRIYANKA SWENGG :-

"On this International Women Week March-2011"

India is now a developing country & its all due to the Education.Yes,its true that if any country wants to progress then their women must be educated as the women can only lead to the path of guide to HER coming generation.

"Education And Career Forum" is also a good platform for students to explore their talents.
Our Administrator "Mr. Sahil Gupta" Is a hardworking man & always try to educate our nation through the help of the students through this Forum.An incentive in the form of cheques are also provided to the students as they are giving their contribution & time to this Forum.

Today He has taken a wise decision To select "Priyanka Swengg" as a TAFP member.I hope so that this girl also proves her best to show that--------

"Karo hamara samman,
Taki desh ko mile ek nayee pehchaan.
TAFP mein hamey lakar.
Forum mein daal di nayee jaan.
Ab Hum bhi dikha sakenge......
Ki Hum kisi se kam nahin.
Aur aap sabko ye kehna hi parega..........
Ki CHAK DE ........CHAK DE INDIA!!!!

Regards-
Mrs. Praveen Gola
(Senior member)
Arrey sath mein (+) bhi hai.....
So chak de India for me too.
Praveen Gola jii i remember my starting session with this forum and your moral support made me to survive at that time and thanxx a lot for ki apne itna sara mere liye likha and i am proud ki i maintain a record in this forum to be FIRST WOMEN TAFP... bas aapki duanoo ka kamaal hai and ADMIN jii ko bhi sukriya......
13th March 2011, 12:04 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

congrats to priyanka swengg to become TFAP member .so even i have the same question
what if all the position will get filled .and one thing more after becoming TFAP is
there any possibility that if the TFAP member don't work properly they may no longer
remain TFAP ?
13th March 2011, 01:38 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind_singh View Post
congrats to priyanka swengg to become TFAP member .so even i have the same question
what if all the position will get filled.and one thing more after becoming TFAP is
there any possibility that if the TFAP member don't work properly they may no longer
remain TFAP ?

what if all the position will get filled.

Well haven't decided, lets see. However, 8 slots are still vacant.

after becoming TFAP is

Yes of course. No compromise with this
But possibilities are very less, TAFPers are there only because of there consistency and hard work and after getting there no one would like to get removed.
14th March 2011, 11:57 PM
noddy11

Smile Re: ::Welcoming Priyanka_swengg, Deep_4 and Jits to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Hello sir, could new members like us who are not the winners of previous scholarship can also be invited if participate.
i m new to this scholoarship.
and after those remaining slots got filled then is there any chance for people like us?
15th March 2011, 05:26 PM
noddy11

Thumbs up Re: ::Welcoming Priyanka_swengg, Deep_4 and Jits to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Dear sir
when these vacant seats are going to be filled?
Will it start from new base every-time (i.e. tomorrow )
if yes, then how one can sustain his/her position ?

Thank You
15th March 2011, 10:11 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: ::Welcoming Rohitkumarramesh, Ravik1214 and Lvnareshsunrise to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

I am really excited after being a part of TAFP. I always tried to helped the needy peoples and never tried to win the scholarship .

Now when i am also a TAFP member ,my responsibilities has increased . I will try my level best to help the people as much as possible.
15th March 2011, 10:29 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ::Welcoming Rohitkumarramesh, Ravik1214 and Lvnareshsunrise to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Congratulations To Rohitkumarramesh, Ravik1214, lvnareshsunrise To Be A TAFP Member.

So, Please Work Hard And Helps The Members.

Congratulations Once Again !
15th March 2011, 10:49 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Default Re: ::Welcoming Rohitkumarramesh, Ravik1214 and Lvnareshsunrise to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Congratulations you all for getting TAFP membership. This is a reward to all of you of your hard work and precious advises. Well done and keep it up. Please dont forget that you are a responsible member of this forum now.
Regards
15th March 2011, 10:53 PM
noddy11

Smile Re: ::Welcoming Rohitkumarramesh, Ravik1214 and Lvnareshsunrise to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Hello sir,
Thanks for the information.i have some question. how much money is paid for top answerer? is it selected from who are participating in the scholarship program? after selection there will be a competition or he will choose directly as a top answerer? where is this competition is going on? when next TAFP program will start?

i will be very greatful if you provide me all these information.
thank you
16th March 2011, 12:09 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

HEY congratulation for touching heights..

Rohitkumarramesh, Ravik1214 and Lvnareshsunrise

Hope this holi you all are making special with this special surprise....

HEARTILY CONGRATULATION TO ALL OF YOU....
16th March 2011, 10:23 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Welcoming Party for all the Three New TAFPers-

So You all know That TAFP is the position in this FORUM where every new member wants to reach.And finally you got it.So the First song for you-

4 baj gayee lekin party abhi baaki hai..................
Holi ka tyohar hai, rang lagana abhi baaki hai!
Admin hai naaraz ,lekin Members abhi baaki hai,
So Enjoy the party with Fun & Frolic!!

Now some tips for you-
1. Ravik1214-
Tumhara to naam hi RAVI hai means SURAJ so always shine like a SUN in the Forum & make your posts as Hot as you can.
Always Remember-Progress is the activity of today & insurance of tomorrow.

2. Lvnareshsunrise-
Bahut hi confuse si id hai.........pata hi nahin chalta ki tumhara naam "Naresh" hai Ya "Sunrise" ya fir "Lv".Itni confusion posts mein nahin karna warna Jiski tum Help karoge wo tumhari hi help karne lagaga.
Anyways My best wishes for YOU!!

3. Rohitkumarramesh-
Tumhari id ka naam to samajh aa gaya "Rohitkumar" lekin ye last ka "ramesh" nahin pata chal paya. Itni suspense posts mein nahin karna warna tumhara naam
"Rohitkumarsuspense " par jayega.
May GOD bless you with Every thing YOU want!!

Regards-
Mrs. Praveen Gola
Senior Member(+)
16th March 2011, 01:54 PM
sibraj

Smile Re: ::Welcoming Rohitkumarramesh, Ravik1214 and Lvnareshsunrise to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Thank you.
16th March 2011, 09:34 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Hey thats Being a nice to hear that Some more Friends are Joining in Tafp Tag.

Congrats to Ravik , naresh and Rohit for Top Answerer..

Its a Nice feeling and Great responsibilities comes after Great Power.

So Good Luck for Your Future and...Keep Posting & Keep helping others.

Deepak Kumar(Deep_4)
16th March 2011, 10:46 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

congrats to all three new TFAP MEMBER . i hope you guys will do your best now as you are
supposed to do so .now its your time to shoulder the responsibility of making this forum
best.
26th March 2011, 02:34 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
thanks for the information.i have some question. how much money is paid for top answerer? is it selected from who are participating in the scholarship program? after selection there will be a competition or he will choose directly as a top answerer? where is this competition is going on? when next TAFP program will start? i will be very greatful if you provide me all these information.

Thanks
27th March 2011, 08:12 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaypatel54 View Post
Hi,
thanks for the information.i have some question. how much money is paid for top answerer? is it selected from who are participating in the scholarship program? after selection there will be a competition or he will choose directly as a top answerer? where is this competition is going on? when next TAFP program will start? i will be very greatful if you provide me all these information.

Thanks
Quote:
how much money is paid for top answerer?
Minimum pay is Rs. 12/answers.

Quote:
is it selected from who are participating in the scholarship program?
Yeah, TAPFer are selected after evaluation of there performance in scholarship session.

Quote:
after selection there will be a competition or he will choose directly as a top answerer?
Once selected as TAFP, there wont be any competetion. Yeah, but every TAFPer is free to participate in scholarship sessions also.

Quote:
where is this competition is going on?
Here in this Forum. Checkout the complete details @ ::Everything You Want To Know About Scholarships::

Quote:
when next TAFP program will start?
After end of every session, we look for candidates who deserves to be a TAFP. If no one in that session, then may be in next session.
27th March 2011, 03:36 PM
sumit9897gaur

i would like to compete for TAFP i think there is no problem in giving quality answer and winning prize for the same.
27th March 2011, 06:49 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: ::Important Announcement Inside About Next Selections for TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Sir, when are you going to implement the new scheme....?
1st April 2011, 12:42 PM
abhijeet007

Sir, when are you going to implement the new scheme
7th April 2011, 12:02 AM
piyush121

Thumbs up Re: ::TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Thank you sir for explaining us very clearly what tafp actually means........thanx a lot

i am highly encouraged and will give my level best to answer the queries asked in forum and make forum feel proud.......thank you sir........
15th April 2011, 07:40 PM
mohit brh

Congratulation to Rohitkumarramesh, Ravik1214 and Lvnareshsunrise for selected in TAFP.
keep your performence for helping to student.
25th April 2011, 09:39 PM
venkatgct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program

Note: We currently have 25 slots for TAFP.
  1. Faiyaz
  2. Rahul K
  3. PathFinder
  4. Sushant Roy
  5. JAMESS
  6. Saikiran M
  7. Vike
  8. Nikhilmi
  9. Nishant1110
  10. Jits
  11. Deep_4
  12. Priyanka_swengg -- New
  13. Rohitkumarramesh -- New
  14. Ravik1214 -- New
  15. lvnareshsunrise -- New
  16. Available
  17. Available
  18. Available
  19. Available
  20. Available
  21. Available
  22. Available
  23. Available
  24. Available
  25. Available

What is TAFP?

TAFP is a program in which we select few forum members and pay them certain amount for their awesome answers.

------------------------------------------------
To get tips visit this link: How to Get Into TAFP
------------------------------------------------

What is the amount given to TAFP members?

Currently it is Rs. 3,600/- for every 300 Answers. [Updated] In addition, you also get scholarship amount as per your rank.

What are the benefits of joining TAFP?
  • You get "Top Answerers" title written under your username.
  • Your answers are approved instantly.
  • You get a good chance of getting a permanent work-from-home job from our company.
  • You become a highly respected member of the forum. You can warn members or appraise them when they do good.
  • You get good stipend for your good work.
  • TAFP membership is helpful for your resume.
  • After 6 months of being in TAFP you get a certificate from our company for your exceptional work.
  • and more......

Is there any time limit to complete 300 posts?

No.

How is the payment made to TAFP members?

Online transfer. (we'll ask you for your bank account details for this)

How do you select members for TAFP?

We regularly analyze performance of top Scholarship Winners, if we find that the answers to be of very fine quality and helpful to the users, then we may invite that member to become a TAFP member.

What does a TAFP member have to do?

Post helpful answers that are detailed, comprehensive and in easy to read language.

How to join TAFP?

There is no direct way to get into TAFP. Only way is to take part in scholarships for at least one session and prove yourself.

If you have any doubt, please Contact Us
sir,
i've a doubt... how do i get to know my position in the forum, like junior member, senior member etc,. what are the criterion for this????
29th April 2011, 11:05 AM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

ok.... thank you
2nd May 2011, 09:13 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: ::Welcoming Aditya436 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program

Note: We currently have 25 slots for TAFP.
Faiyaz
Rahul K
PathFinder
Sushant Roy
JAMESS
Saikiran M
Vike
Nikhilmi
Nishant1110
Jits
Deep_4
Priyanka_swengg -- New
Rohitkumarramesh -- New
Ravik1214 -- New
Lvnareshsunrise -- New
Aditya436 -- New
Available
Available

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/45485-welcoming-aditya436-tafp-top-answerers-fellowship-program-6.html#ixzz1L9vTMZFD
Thank You very Much Sir ...

I'm very happy ..

and also feel responsible for this forum..

I will show my best performance from now on.

Regards

~AdityA~
2nd May 2011, 10:48 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ::Welcoming Aditya436 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Congrats Aditiya !!

Being a TAFP member Now !! Happy to see you Top Answerer

Carry on and Keep it !!
2nd May 2011, 01:34 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Congrats aditya i hope you will maintain your answer quality and will help a lot of students
to get the answer of their queries in a best way .This TFAP will certainly help a lot of
friends who wants their queries answer fast or those who haven't got much time.
3rd May 2011, 07:34 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Most welcome to Aditya in TAFP slot. I hope you will carry on your good works .

Being a feeling of TAFP member is always special and now have also got this . Congratulations again
3rd May 2011, 12:43 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Another TAFPer.....Another Expert in our FORUM!!

"Aditya's" welcoming note is difficult for me to type,
As ab tak koi bhi mulaqat aditya se ho hi nahi payee.

But still try some Best for this newcomer,
As He is known as a GUY of Hardworker.

So Hyderabad style mein Tumhara welcome,
Kyonki Tum ban gaye ho Rs.12/- per post ke entitle.

Party se bachne ka ab tumhare pass koi chance nahi,
As itne acche members aasani se milte nahi.

Admin hamare Johari hein jo heere ki parakh karte hein,
Tabhi to achanak se surprise ko ghoshit karte hein.

So Aditya work hard as you can For this FORUM,
And try to become a Good TAFPer from all of your DON"s.

AAO sab milkar iss naye mehmaan ko TAFP ki position par TAFPers ke sath Sammanit karein!!

Regards-
Mrs. Praveen Gola
Senior Member(++)
3rd May 2011, 02:11 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Congratulation Aditiya !

To being a TAFP member, So, keep posting your good Answers and helps to other.

Congratulation Once Again.

Rahul k
Top Answerer
4th May 2011, 01:10 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Warm welcome to Aditya436.

Congrats for your hard efforts in getting TAFP.

Continue the same and try to contribute as much as possible for the forum to help the candidates in resolving their doubts.

Wish you all the best
4th May 2011, 03:52 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: ::Welcoming Aditya436 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Quote:
lvnareshsunrise

Re: ::Welcoming Aditya436 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::
Warm welcome to Aditya436.

Congrats for your hard efforts in getting TAFP.

Continue the same and try to contribute as much as possible for the forum to help the candidates in resolving their doubts.

Wish you all the best
Thank you very much for your appreciation

I'll try to contribute my best part in the forum..

and try to help more and more people

Once again thank you everybody who are happy for my listing in TAFP list..

Regards

~AdityA~
6th May 2011, 09:18 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

aditya436
heartly welcome to TFAP member..and i am pointing for you that you have achieved it in very less time because of your good answer...Keep it same .

CONGRATS..ADITYA.
16th May 2011, 02:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Thans our friends to help me .........
23rd May 2011, 04:33 PM
Ajya Singh

already mentioned the TAFP member will be paid 3,000/- for every 300 Answers

Yes TAFP members are selected from the scholarship program. Its a place where we can search for true talents

No after you are selected as a TAFP member you wont have to compete anywhere. You will just need to answer 300 posts (no time limit) and you will be paid 3k ..thats it

Which competition? You mean TAFP? TAFP is not a competition. Its just that we are selecting few top members of the forum for this coveted post
23rd May 2011, 04:34 PM
Ajya Singh

Talking Re: ::Welcoming Aditya436 to TAFP - Top Answerers Fellowship Program::

Dear sir
I know that you are going selects the TAFP members tomorrow but I want to suggest you that before selecting the top answerer please check the quality of answers given by our forum members. Before selecting take a look on all the last 30 members in this season. Consider quality instead of quantity
with regards

-program-45485.html#ixzz1NAVmYMvI
26th May 2011, 09:35 AM
Neenubaby
Member+

I have one doubt that if we enter in TAFP one time, it will be permanent.
27th May 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

when is last date to apply Mca forms
27th May 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

how should i prepare and manage time to get top on aiims
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?