7th January 2016, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Merchant Navy eligibility for 12th Arts Stream Students?

I have completed my graduation in art with 60 percent marks .can I join the Navy

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  3. What are the jobs for girls after 12th Arts stream(Merchant Navy)?
  4. Can I get Merchant navy in seaman or deck cadet after passing 12th with Arts stream? I have scored 40% in 12th
  5. Do the students with 12th commerce have any chance of getting recruited in Merchant Navy? Options regarding the recruitment in Merchant Navy?
  6. How shall I get into Merchant navy after 12th with arts
  7. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  8. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 75% in 12th? Is there any scope for commerce students in Navy?
  9. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  10. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th Arts
  11. What can I do to join Indian Merchant Navy after clearing 12th in Arts stream?
  12. How to enter into Merchant Navy after 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can a Commerce stream student join Merchant Navy? How can I join Merchant Navy?
  14. Can I join Merchant Navy after Graduation if I secure less than 60% marks in 12th?
  15. Merchant Navy qualification for arts students?
  16. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  17. Can I get a job in merchant navy after graduation in arts stream
  18. How to enter merchant navy being a B.Com graduate?
17th July 2016, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I had Done my Graduation from Arts stream taking up English as My Major Subject.
I am from Nagaland I.e a (ST).
Is there any chance that I will be able to Join Merchant Navy?
Please feel Free to drop any of the details of this Field.
Thank you
26th July 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduate in Arts stream. What are the opportunities to start a career in merchant navy for Arts stream background? Please..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?