12th September 2015, 01:47 PM
dinesh the king

Default Re: short term courses related to electronics and communication?

Sir,there are so many courses like:
1.Embedded systems
2.VLSI design
3.Robotics
4.P.C.B designing
5.programming languages like c,c++,java,etc,
and the institues are:
1.N.S.I.C(National Small Scale Industries) available in all capitals of states
2.U.N.I.X. Technologies
3.APEX HIGH TECH
and still more

Related Questions:
  1. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  2. short term courses related to electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?
  4. How to apply for short term course related to Electronics and Communication?
  5. Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  6. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  7. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  8. How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field
  9. List short term certification courses in Electronics & Communication field?
  10. Short term courses for B.Tech 3rd years students in Electronics and Communication branch?
  11. Short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses?
  12. Is there any short term course of 1 month? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  13. Which are the short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication? I am a student of diploma
  14. Which are the short term courses related to Electronics? Institutes providing the best coaching in Chennai and Bangalore?
  15. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
  16. Which short term course is good for my career after completing engineering in electronics and communication
  17. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  18. Short Term Courses available for B.E Electrical and Electronics candidates -- [New]
19th September 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Is hardware networking course is helpful to an electronics and communication students
26th December 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR. I want to clear my querie...as u know VLSI AND WIRELESS COMMN. BOTH subjects already we studied in our degree time... so i want to ask it really helps to build our career or not/.presently i am in 7th sem....
Bro where you are doing jon regarding electronics and i want to ask you about short courses, which is the best short course u prefer me to do.
1st February 2016, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2 and DEEE, complted 2003 , then I couldn't study BE, I have experience at TNEB apprentice 1 year, mobile phone tower maintenance technician 5 yrs, NPC electrical incharge 2 years.
Salary is low only, so I decided to move to Canada, thus, which course I can study please suggest me.
[email protected]
27th September 2016, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I m in my 3rd sem of BE in ECE . May I know best field in Electronics and communication which has a future and provides good job . And what are the external courses should I do . Which helps me the best
6th May 2017, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing BE with Electronics and Communication Engineering. I am in 4th sem. I want to do any course related to my branch. Anyone please suggest me?
7th August 2017, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Can you please suggest me a short term course which would be helpful to me after my completion in electronics and telecommunications engineering? Also, can toy suggest me institutes in bangalore having these courses available?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?