17th June 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What ranks in AIEEE can get seats in good government colleges and NIT?

Sir I have score 103 marks in iit jee mains and haryana is my hometown and belong to obc-ncl category then sir can I
get admission in nit kurukshetra in machical trade sir plz plz plz reply me

Related Questions:
  1. AIEEE: sc category rank in all india basis and state basis will be considered or it helps in getting admission?
  2. In which NIT can I get admission after scoring an overall rank of 66598?
  3. Can I get management seat for B.Tech electronics and communication engineering?
  4. How to do IIT after passing diploma?
  5. After securing 4773 rank in AIEEE can I get a chance in NIT Durgapur? List of some good government aided engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  6. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  7. What all colleges can I get at various ranks in AIEEE? List of colleges and cutoff marks to get the college?
  8. How many seats are there in AIEEE and UPTU? Details about number of seats in Government Colleges under AIEEE?
  9. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  10. What rank should I secure in AIEEE for getting admission in NIT, Durgapur?
  11. How to get a seat in engineering in Pondicherry NIT? Which are the top colleges(Government or Private)?
  12. How many ranks get admitted in NITs from SC Quota?
  13. Required AIEEE Ranks for NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Total number of seats in government colleges of JEE? Chances of getting education loan? -- [New]
  15. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  16. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?
  17. Can I get a good branch in NIT Srinagar after scoring 97 points in AIEEE?
  18. Are IITs and NITs the same?
11th July 2014, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What ranks in AIEEE can get seats in good government colleges and NIT?

sir pls give the rankwise list of gov't colleges in india that I can take admission with gen category rank- AIR-95910 & STATE RANK-2468 (IN ODISHA)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?