16th December 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Summer Training in B.Tech 3rd year?

Hello sir..
I am a student of B.Tech. 3rd yr chemical engg with cgpa9.1.
I am intrested in doing summer internship. Can you please suggest where i can apply?
And what is the procedure ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Summer Training in B.Tech 3rd year?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  4. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech 3rd year
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  8. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  9. Procedure of summer training at Indian Railways? -- [New]
  10. Companies in Uttar Pradesh for summer training and procedure to join them?
  11. How can I do Summer Training from MNCs?
  12. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?
  13. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO?
  16. Procedure to get selected for ONGC Summer training after completing 3rd year BE in EC?
  17. Summer training after 3rd year Electrical Engineering? Procedure to register?
  18. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
16th December 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir..
I am a student of B.Tech. 3rd yr chemical engg with cgpa9.1.
I am intrested in doing summer internship. Can you please suggest where i can apply?
And what is the procedure ?
8th May 2013, 12:35 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

There are two ways you can get summer training in organisation of your field ( in case you are not able to get summer training from your college)

1. Through official contacts
2. Through personal contacts

Official contacts means, you will have to write mails and send your resume to HR of that company. However, chances are less. If your resume appeals to them, you would be given a call.

Since you are a Chemical engineer. you can choose RCF( Rashtriya Chemical Factory, Mumbai) , NCL (National Chemical Laboratory, Pune)

Other way is via personal contacts
Most people get summer training via personal training. Try to find some contact of your relative in company of your field. Ask your relatives to push your Resume into that company.

All the best
8th February 2014, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

am btech 3rd yr student i want to do my summer training from any auto mobile company so plz tell me how can i apply for that n main me related instruction to [email protected]
16th March 2014, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do summer training in b tech 3yr ??
Sir I am a 3yr cs student .I want to know the name of the companies for summer training n how I wil get the internship in those companies??
21st April 2014, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

hello sir m a student of 3rd year b.tech,my branch is instrumentation engineering.
i want to do summer internship in mahindra,haridwar. can i apply and how?
plz reply me soon
24th May 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir. Im studing B.E mechanical engineering 6sem . I would like to apply inplant training in mahindra motors so pls help to sent details my email address [email protected]. Iam waiting for ur positive response
6th February 2017, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am student of 3rd year from mechanical engineering ,I want to know the companies detail which offering summer internship please provide information regarding this
E-mail ID : maviya967@ gmail.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?