16th October 2011, 12:08 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which companies to apply with 58.3% in B.Tech?

As you are a fresher so no reputed co. will give you any chance to work at such a lesser percentage.So its better for you to first gain some experience by doing work with some non reputed companies & after that apply for a better one.To get job register yourself in shine.com or in any other placement agenc

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/companies-apply-58-3-b-tech-54005.html#ixzz1asBcBIWr

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for training in HCL and other companies while pursuing B.Tech in IT?
  2. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  3. List of core companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduates? How and when I can apply for ISRO?
  4. How to get a government job if I am a electrical engineer?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma course?
  6. Can I be placed in Universities to study M.Sc in Chemistry having scored a rank of 583 in PGCET Entrance Exam?
  7. Companies for which I can apply under PSU? Can I apply for DRDO exam?
  8. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  9. Which companies I can apply for jobs having 59% marks till 6th semester and a standing backlog?
  10. How to apply in core companies and how to get updates about these exams?
  11. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Which companies and sources provided scholarship for B.Tech Students in India? -- [New]
  14. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  15. List of companies where I can apply for job?
  16. List of software companies in which I am eligible after passing B.Tech with 70% marks?
  17. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for 6 months internship in companies while doing B.Tech?
12th December 2011, 08:31 PM
neo-rocks

The eligibility criteria for engineering freshers in most of the MNCs is generally 60% in their qualifying degree exam i.e. BTech/BE. And a higher percentage of marks is always preferable.

MNCs not only consider BTech / BE marks they also give equal importance to percentage of marks obtained in 10th & 10+2 exam. Many MNCs coming for campus recruitment puts eligibility criteria as 60% through out the candidate’s educational life.

But even if you score below 60% marks in Btech you will still get some good job posts. Because there are some companies which require less than 60% (mostly 50% or 55%) as a cut off for appearing in campus recruitment/ applying for a particular job post.

You should go through the minimum educational requirement of companies coming for campus placement & ensure that you fulfil all the criteria.

thanks
28th January 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

what should i do to go for genetic engg
plz reply soon
28th January 2012, 11:30 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

There are so many companies in private and Government Sector where you can get Job.
Companies are listed below :
L&T
GE
BHEL
HPCL
NTPC
INDIAN RAILWAY
DRDO
ISRO
BOSCH
5th November 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i have got 82% in 10 th and 59% in 12th and 62% in b.tech pls tell me name of some companies in which i can apply
5th November 2012, 02:07 PM
sah.alok

well the minimum 60% percentage is necessary for the fresher and not for them who have some experience,as you have less percentage you can try in some low reputed companies gain some experience and then come back again to top IT companies because you should remember that the statics for a experienced man is different in compare to a fresher.some name of the ow reputed companies are
1)silvertouch technologies limited
2)gateway technolabs private limited
3)amar infotech
4)astron IT SERVICE
5)global HR management
6)high heads management consultants
7)s l data solutions private limited
8)mag web technologies private limited
9)vision plus hr service
10)professional management consultant
1st February 2016, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have scored 86.91%u2105in 10th ,80.3%u2105 in 12th and 58.3%u2105 in BE. so pls suggest me some companies in which I am eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?