29th August 2013, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Merchant navy joining tips after 12th with PCM

sir..i was completed class 12th in 2012, due to some problms i cant study in privious year ..but sir i want to join merchant navy ..so plz tell me how can i get job in merchant navy in minimum time ..i got 87%marks in pcm of class 12th

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  2. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th science?
  4. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th without Science? Which course should I do to join Merchant Navy?
  5. What should I do to join Merchant Navy after 12th? What is the physical and education criteria?
  6. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?
  7. What can I do after 12th PCM so that I could opt for Merchant Navy?
  8. Is merchant navy a good option after 10+2 with PCM? Environment and duration of job? -- [New]
  9. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?
  10. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  11. Merchant navy after passing 12th with PCM?
  12. Procedure to join merchant navy after scoring 60% marks in PCM?
  13. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy?
  14. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to join Merchant Navy for a candidate who has secured 76% in 12th Science of NIOS Board?
  16. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th by PCM?
  17. Eligibility for Merchant Navy after 12th standard with 50% marks in PCM and eye-sight correction?
  18. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
29th August 2013, 11:19 AM
Meanyu

Dear friend,
2 ways in which you can join merchant navy:
1.direct entry after 12th
2. Job in merchant navy after doing BE course

Direct entry after 12th:

Direct entry to Merchant Navy is also possible. Students who have completed their 12th with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) are eligible to join as Deck Cadets. Direct entry Deck Cadets are required to undergo basic pre-sea training arranged by the recruiting company itself.

Job in merchant navy after doing BE course:
Candidates wishing to enter the navigational and engineering fields of Merchant Navy need to complete a Bachelors degree in Nautical Science or Marine engineering, before they can gain admission to the field.

Educational qualification: The minimum eligibility for courses in nautical science and Marine engineering is 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics. He should also pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms and with eyesight 6/6 with no color blindness.

Thanks
30th August 2013, 03:23 PM
4wc ee
Member+

Pricey Friend...

The two ways in which you'll enroll in product owner navy:
1.direct entry right after 12th
2. task in product owner navy right after executing BE program

Lead entry right after 12th:
Lead admittance to Product owner Navy blue is also possible. Pupils which have completed their own 12th by using PCM (Physics, Hormone balance, Mathematics) are usually eligible to enroll in seeing that Outdoor patio Cadets. Lead entry Outdoor patio Cadets are necessary to undergo simple pre-sea coaching collection from the getting enterprise itself.

Career in product owner navy right after executing BE program:
Prospects wishing to go into the navigational and also executive job areas associated with Product owner Navy blue must finish a Bachelor amount in Sea-loving Technology or maybe Marine executive, prior to they might attain admittance to this field.

Instructional qualifying measures: The minimum membership and enrollment intended for tutorials in Sea-loving science and also Marine executive is 10+2 or maybe a similar assessment by using physics, chemistry and also mathematics. He or she also needs to complete the health conditioning check intended for seashore service below standard norms with eyesight 6/6 without the need of colour blindness.

There's 2 ways through whicg you may enroll in Product owner Navy blue:

Substitute 1

Prospects by using 10+2 (PCM), age about 25 a long time, seem intended for IIT/JEE. Results in IIT/JEE, permits prospects for being determined and they is capable of doing possibly:

a) Sea-loving Representative – 3 yr B.Sc. (Natural Sciences). The customer must be physically active (as for every Product owner Shipping charges Rules) 6/6 vision, unimpaired colouring vision.

b) Professional Representative – 4 yr Marine Executive amount course. Selection must be physically active as per Product owner Shipping charges Rules.

On successful completion of training they apply at join a delivery company. Shipping charges corporations furthermore method prospects while below coaching and also hire all of them directly.

Substitute 2: Just one Season IMU Pre-sea program

a) Sea-loving Representative - The customer must be physically active (as for every this Product owner Shipping charges (MS) Rules). To be eligible 10+2 (PCM) 55% and also The english language 50%, really should get certified in this IMU access test, or maybe B.Sc. (PCM) 50%, or maybe BE age 25 a long time by using 6/6 vision within sight & unimpaired colour vision. Age relaxable through 5 a long time intended for SC/ST classification individuals and also 2 a long time intended for young lady cadets. Approved 1 year Pre-Sea coaching is supplied prior to publishing all of them aboard this ship. Remember to seek the advice of www.nipm.tn.nic.in/ or maybe contact [email protected] for even more details.

b) Professional Reps - With regard to Junior Marine Entrepreneurs, SCI recruits B.E (Mechanical/Naval Architecture). Remember to seek the advice of the particular advertising intended for membership and enrollment conditions intended for immediate recruiting

Hope this kind of willl enable you to

Best of luck
12th April 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Sir I have completed my 12th class with P.C.M. , Now i want to join MERCHANT NAVY, Give proper guidance about it..
4th May 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am study at 12 std.(pcm). I want to join merchant navy plz tell me what it`s physical test rule,what it fee structure and how to join merchant navy? What it`s course plz tell me I thought for this matter.
2nd December 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Im doing 12th in pune which are the best colleges for bsc nautical or marine engg. In maharashtra and job is sure after completing this degrees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?