12th September 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of UP PCS exam?

sir i want to do pcs with histry so please tell me, which book could i take and who's writer. please send me information my e-mail ID.
I shall very kind of you. thank you sir. My ID is [email protected]
14th September 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPENDRA PRAJAPATI View Post
Dear friend,

Kindly send the syllabus of up pcs examination pre & main in Hindi.

[email protected]
what abull shit!!!!
16th September 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

what age limit for uttar prades pcs exam
16th September 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

which type question of medical science in up pcs tell me just soon.
17th September 2011, 06:16 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

UP PSC Syllabus For Programmer Grade-2 : Exposure to Computer Application include following

(1) OS : Windows / Unix Commands & Tools

(2) Programming Language : C, C++, JAVA

(3) Scripting Languages : JAVA Script. Perl etc.

(4) Data Base : Basic Concepts, Queries, Transact

(5) DBMS Packages : MS Access, ORACLE. MYSQL. SQL Server

(6) Web Server (APACHE IIS) : Deployment and knowledge of PHP, ASP, NET

(7) Network : Internet working. Internet Socket programming skills

(8) Web Content Development : HTML / XML exposure

(9) Document preparation : Working knowledge of Office Suite

UPPSC Syllabus For Computer Operator Grade ‘B’ :

(a) Course for Aptitude Test – The Computer operator needs to assist Programmer and higher ups in day to day operations. He / she must have basic knowledge of Computing System with different operating system (like windows / Unix) and have working knowledge of one or two programming languages. He / she may also have exposure on DBMS packages. They should be good in information ordering and possess oral and written comprehensive skills.

The point wise UPPSC syllabus is as follows :

(1) OS : Working knowledge with essential commands on Windows / Unix

(2) Programming Languages : Programming skills in C and C++ or JAVA

(3) Document Preparation : Deep exposure in Office Suites

(4) DBMS Packages : Data Entry skills in different DBMS packages like MS Access, ORACLE, MYSQL etc.

(5) Internet : Exposure on Web Server and Web Page management.

The Plan of UP PSC Examination and Syllabus for the post of Programmer Grade-2 and Computer operator grade ‘B’ in U.P. Public Service Commission.

For Programmer Grade-2

There shall be One objective type question Paper of which the time will be 2 hours.
There shall be 150 questions and 150 marks i.e. each question carrying 01 mark,
Three times candidates shall be called for Interview relative to total vacancies.
There shall be 20 marks for Interview.
The result shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by candidates in Written Test and Interview i.e. Total marks 170 and after considering the reservation of different categories Final result shall be declared.
For Computer Operator Grade ‘B’

The UPPSC Examination will be objective type of which the time will be 2 hours.
There shall be 150 questions carrying one mark each. .
In the question Paper 100 questions will be based on eligibility no.1 and 25 questions each will be based on eligibility no.2 and 3 respectively.
On the basis of above examination on the basis of Merit ten times candidates shall be declared successful for Hindi and English Type Test on Computer.
The English and Hindi type Test will be of 25 marks each (Total 50 marks)
The Time period for English and Hindi Type Test shall be 10 minutes each.
The minimum essential required – Speed of Hindi Type on Computer is 25 w p.m and English type on Computer is 40 w.p.m.
Out of successful candidates in Hindi and English type writing 4 times candidates according to vacancies
Shall be called for Interview.
There shall be 25 marks for Interview.
The Result shall be prepared on the basis of total 225 marks in which 150 marks of Written Test 50 marks of Hindi and English Typewriting and 25 marks of Interview are included and after considering the reservation of different categories the Final result shall be declared.
Distribution of Marks :

1. (Programmer Grade-2)

Computer Application 90
Logical Ability 30
Mathematics (Fundamental concepts) 15
English Comprehension (Unseen Passage) 15
Total 150
Interview 20
Total 170
2. (Computer Operator Grade-B )

Exposure to Computer System and Application 90
Logical Ability 15
General Awareness 30
English Comprehension 15
Total 150
Interview 25
English and Hindi Type Writing 50
Total 225
Application form for UPPSC Exam 2010 :

The Candidates should apply on the format on thick foolscap paper published in this advertisement and should enclose all the enclosures with the same.

UPPSC Exam Fee : The fee for general candidates and other Backward Class Candidates of U.P. and for the Candidates out of U.P. is 230/- and for Scheduled Caste Candidates of U.P. and Scheduled tribe Candidates of U.P is 110/-.

The candidates residing in U.P. must submit the fees in Treasuries of U.P through Treasury Challan in favour of Secretary, Public Service Commission, U.P. in the Head “0051 – Public Service Commission -105- State Public Service Commission Fees -01- State Public Service Commission Examination Fees.

The Fee can also be submitted through Bank Draft Payble in favour of Secretary, Public Service Commission, U.P. Allahabad. The candidate residing out of U.P. shall deposit fees only through Bank Draft, they must write their name, and name of Examination on the reverse side of Bank Draft. The Refund of fees to the Physically handicapped Candidates is admissible.

Note : The application with Erroneous Bank Draft / Tresaury Challan or BD / TC with less fees shall be cancelled. The fees paid by any other mode such as Postal order, Pay order etc. is not acceptable.

Enclosures : The Candidates must enclose the necessary documents with application in following order :

1. Treasury Challan / Bank Draft of Fee.

2. The Certificate of SC / ST / OBC / Phy. Handicapped / DFF / Ex Army Personnel Sportsman issued by Competant Authority.

3. The Photo Copies of Certificate regarding all Claims made in Application and it should be self attested.

4. High School Certificate (for determining the Date of Birth). The Date of Birth will be admissible according to High School / Equivalent Certificate.

5. The Candidates must paste the self attested Passport Size Photograph in the space provided in the UPPSC Application form. On non compliance the application shall be cancelled.

Note : The Candidates must enclose certificate for all claims made in Application. If they do not enclose .the certificates to support their all claims the Application shall be cancelled.

9. Last Date for receipt of UPPSC Application in Commission’s Office : The Application must reach the following address :

The Secretary (Dept. No. A-4/E-1/2010),
Public Service Commission, U.P.
10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
Allahabad – 211 018.

Apply on or before 5 pm of 21 January, 2011 by Registered Post or by Hand Application shall not be accepted through Fax.

Some information regarding UPPSC Examination :

(1) The Subject, Syllabus and other important instructions are given above.

(2) UPPSC Date of Examination and Centre shall be informed through Admission Certificates.

(3) The Candidates working under Central of State Govt, should enclose No. objection Certificate with the UPPSC Application.

(4) The Marks obtained in Written Test, Computer Test will be added with the marks of Viva-Voice and the place of Candidate will depend upon total marks.
good luck
19th September 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

sir! i need syllabu of economics for pcs paper 2012
20th September 2011, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

When is the result of up pcs preliminary2011 is expected?
20th September 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am electronics and communication engineering student. can i give IAS and PCS exam. which subject is good for me.
25th September 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

please mjy pcs ky exam 2011 ka liay economics ka syllabus es address pa send kar den jald please [email protected] i will be thank ful to u
4th October 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Up PCS Lower syllabus
6th October 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

hello sir kindly inform me all details about PCS exams,subject sellection and its preparation after my masters in english literature
8th October 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

i want to make a good officer
17th October 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of up pcs exam
27th October 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

job in uppcs for b.tech. i.t. student?????????????????????????????????
28th October 2011, 12:32 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hii

Syllabus of UP PCS exam
UPPSC Mains Exam Syllabus
Related Links
Home
Plan of Examination
General Studies

1. Agriculture
2. Zoology
3. Chemistry
4. Physics
5. Mathematics
6. Geography
7. Economics
8. Sociology
9. Philosophy
10. Geology
11. Psychology
12. Botany
13. Law
14. Animal Husbandary And Venterinary Science
15. Statistics
16. Defence Studies
17. Management
18. Political Science And International Relations
19. History
20. Social Work
21. Anthropology

good luck.
2nd November 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

my economy condition is not good so please tell me how can ido prepation for this examination
7th November 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i want to know the syllabus for u.p pcs pre exam my subject is zoology .my email id is [email protected] plz send on my id tell me soon i m waiting.
9th November 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

syllabus of up pcs exams visiual art/fine art
9th November 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my gradutation in geography and english but i want to choose in sociology in pcs exam,
7th December 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

sir will u provide some content on syllabus of mechanical engineering for preparation of pcs
17th December 2011, 01:34 AM
dezzire2winn

hello everyone .....can anyone please let me know the syllabus of UP PCS exam 2012
29th December 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

what is about the recruitment of senior lecturers in DIETS?
3rd January 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m graduate with BCA plz tell me prapare for IPS & UPPCS...my email id is..........."[email protected]"... ..............m not brillant.....m very weak in study & dont know english very well bt my aim is that m job in IPS or UPPCS......plz sir see me a gud way of IPS or UPPCS.................plz sir
4th January 2012, 07:55 PM
vivak singh

Dear sir i want to preparation of up pcs .but donot now about the syllabus of up pcs .i have done M.sc chemistry in 2011.pls send me syllabus of up pcs to my email id -([email protected]). and tell me how can i do prepare it now time.I m also doing job in pharma company.
7th January 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm stiudent of electrical eng. plz help select subject exam.
17th January 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me that it is compulsory that........... which optional subject we can take in pcs preliem exam, it is the same subject in graduation.........?
18th January 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir how r u ? I'm a science post-graduate completed student, but i don't know about up pcs exam for prepration, so i'm kindly requested to u that please tell me in detail about up pcs exams and send me all procedure at my email id as ([email protected])
19th January 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Plzzzz send me uppcs-j syllebus.....
21st January 2012, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

sir plz kuch books suggests kr dijiye..... i know it is difficult but experience may do better......plzzzzz m too confuse... [email protected]
25th January 2012, 10:45 AM
sylishneha

Syllabus of UP PCS exam upper subordinate examination
1. Agriculture
2. Zoology
3. Chemistry
4. Physics
5. Mathematics
6. Geography
7. Economics
8. Sociology
9. Philosophy
10. Geology
11. Psychology
12. Botany
13. Law
14. Animal Husbandary And Venterinary Science
15. Statistics
16. Defence Studies
17. Management
18. Political Science And International Relations
19. History
20. Social Work
21. Anthropology
22. Civil Engineering
23. Mechanical Engineering
24. Electrical Engineering
25. English Literature
26. Urdu
27. Arabic
28. Hindi Literature
29. Persian
30. Sanskrit Literature
31. Commerce & Accountancy
32. Agricultural Engineering
1st February 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i m graduate in B.Sc.(H)biotech & doing P.G. in biochemistry. what should i opt for P.C.S. mains
3rd February 2012, 06:02 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

Syllabus for IPS Exam

The IPS examination is conducted in three stages, the preliminary examination, the main examination and the interview. The preliminary examination is divided into two papers they are general studies and optional subject. The syllabus covered under preliminary examination is precisely given below:

General Studies:

Under the general studies paper, the syllabus covered is history of India and Indian National Movement, general mental ability, Indian and world geography, current events of national and international importance, Indian polity and economy. For detailed syllabus the candidates can visit http://upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/csp2009/syll-prel/cspr-gen.htm

Optional subjects:

Agriculture:

Some of the topics covered under agriculture are factors determining geographical distribution and agro ecological zones of crop plants, cultural practices for pulses, cereal, scientific basis for crop rotations, importance of crop plants, etc…For detailed syllabus the candidates can visit http://upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/csp2009/syll-prel/cspr-agri.htm.

Animal husbandry and veterinary science:

Some of the topics covered under this subject are role of livestock in human health and Indian economy, nutrition, animal production, genetics and breeding, infections in animals, etc… For detailed syllabus the candidates can visit http://upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/csp2009/syll-prel/cspr-ani.htm.

Botany:

Some of the topics covered under this subject are cell biology, biodiversity, plant genetic resources, plant and environment, methods of reproduction and seed biology, plant physiology, etc… For detailed syllabus the candidates can visit http://upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/csp2009/syll-prel/cspr-btny.htm.

Chemistry:

Chemistry is divided into three sections inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, physical chemistry. For detailed syllabus the candidates can visit http://upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/csp2009/syll-prel/cspr-chem.htm.

Civil Engineering:

Some of the topics covered under civil engineering are engineering mechanics, geotechnical engineering, transportation engineering, environmental engineering, etc… For detailed syllabus the candidates can visit http://upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/csp2009/syll-prel/cspr-cvlengg.htm.

Commerce:

Some of the topics covered under this subject are accounting and auditing, company law, management, different types of business organizations like partnership, sole proprietorship, etc… For detailed syllabus the candidates can visit http://upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/csp2009/syll-prel/cspr-com.htm.
For more detailed syllabus for both preliminary examination and main examination the candidates can visit the following link: http://upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/csp2009/sec3-syll.htm.
5th February 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

hello sir /madam
up pcs syllabus sen me my email id my id is [email protected] sir i m waiting for syllabus thankin to u
8th February 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir / Madam ,
i required the Syllabus of UP PCS , So plz send the syllabus in my Email Id
i am extremely waiting

[email protected]
9th February 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the syllabus and pattern of up pcs pre exam 2012
9th February 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear, sir/man, please send me details of up pcs syllabus of 2012 regarding CSAT.
9th February 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i am commerce graduate plz guide me for u.p. pcs exam. i don't know preparation about u.p. pcs exam, so I m kindly requested to u that please tell me in detail about u.p. pcs exams and procedure at my email id as <[email protected]>.
14th February 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I would like to know about the syllabus of law in up pcs exam?
20th February 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

we want to know about PCS syllabus in ECONOMICS and what is the sechdules of PCS exams?
21st February 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know about the pcs exam how to apear in this exam after b.sc. and syllabus of exam , how many subject i can sellect plz reply me.
24th February 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me up pcs exam pattern.i am student of social science.my id[[email protected]] plz rply
26th February 2012, 03:50 PM
Agrottam

Dear, sir/man, please send me details of up pcs syllabus of 2012 regarding CSAT.
i am Arts graduate plz guide me for u.p. pcs exam. i don't know preparation about u.p. pcs exam, so I m kindly requested to u that please tell me in detail about u.p. pcs exams and procedure at my email id as <[email protected]>.
26th February 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I am Ashutosh Rai this is my first appearance of exam but I dont know actually what to do so please kindly provide me knowledge about this exam that how papers are held in this exam my graduation subjects are-
1 Ancient History.
2 Political Science.
3 Sociology.
ThankYou.
27th February 2012, 09:59 PM

syallabus of up pcs exam 2012 plzz find
10th March 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MAM i' m doing my my M.A(SOCIOLOGY) final year frm kanpur university private n i want to do a prepration for pcs so i want to know about books which will be suitable to me 4 study n i have also applied 2012 pcs
14th March 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

KYA HOME SCIENCE SE BHI PCS KAR SKTE HAI
17th March 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria for up pcs exams 2012
2nd April 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR
MY SELF EKTA SINGH I AM GRADUATE WITH HINDIS I WANT TO BECOME PCS BUT I HAVE NO ANY IDEA HOW BECOME A PCS SO PLS GIVE ME IDEA THIS EMAIL ID [email protected]
4th April 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;285488]pl tell me form date, to join police only, what is way 4 pps training and tell me date so that i can apply in time,

pps and pcs, what is differnc, and whoo is bettr,,,,,,,,
10th April 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

sir\mam plea send the syllabus of pcs of subject economics
my e.mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?