15th July 2017, 05:37 PM
GopinKumar

Arrow Re: Can we do Hotel Management diploma after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in class 10 and my email id is [email protected] sir i want to do a better job which is easy and someone gave me advice to do hotel managment so which stream should i choose for hotel managment i will go abroad for some better income sir please send me response to my email id
Hai.. There are options of Diploma in Hotel management field for 10th qualifiers. These diplomas are specializations on Food and Bakery production. anyhow, it will definitely help you to find a career easily. Some of the institutes which offers Diploma courses in Hotel management field include Lovely Professional University, Victoria School of Learning and Development etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  2. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  3. Diploma in Hotel Management is possible after 10th? Name of college all over India for admission in this course?
  4. Which stream should I select after passing 10th standard? I want to do hotel management
  5. Is Diploma in Hotel Management course offered to 10th student? List of colleges in Nashik and Aurangabad?
  6. Can I do Hotel Management course after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  8. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Hotel Management Diploma course on 10th basis? -- [New]
  10. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  11. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  12. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management course for 10th student?
  14. How to join in any hotel management course after completing diploma in civil engineering after 10th
  15. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management if completed 10th standard?
  16. Career options for Diploma holder in Hotel Management who has 4 years of worked experience?
  17. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
  18. Should I study Hotel Management Diploma course instead of Higher Secondary if completed 10th?
13th October 2018, 01:04 PM
iamAaliya

Default Re: Can we do Hotel Management diploma after 10th?

Yes, why not!!! After completing your 10th with at least 50% you can do diploma in any field of your choice in below-mentioned options:
Diploma in Food & Beverage Service (F&B)
Diploma in Front Office
Diploma in Food Production
Diploma in Bakery and Confectionery
Diploma in Food Production
Diploma in Housekeeping
Top colleges for Hospitality and Hotel administration :
Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition, Pusa
Institute of Hotel Management( IHMs)
Lovely Professional University (LPU)
International Institute of Hotel Management
Indian Institute of Hotel Management (IIHMs)
Indian Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Arts
Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development
NSHM School of Hotel Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?