4th June 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MH CET domicile criteria and requirements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, my husband and me are maharashtrians and domicile of maharashtra. My son is born in maharashtra. But for last 14 years we have been staying abroad. Now after completing 10th std from CBSE outside India, my son wants to return back to India and appear for CET after 12 std. What will be the criteria for him to appear for MH-CET or any other Engg. exams ? Can he appear as a normal student or an NRI ?
for engineering domiciloe certificate is necessary but dont know 11 12th compulsory from maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. Students whose parents are not domicile of Maharashtra are not eligible for MHT-CET 2015?
  2. Is domicile compulsory to get admitted through CET?
  3. Information about CET in AP? Can I apply for CET in AP after having a domicile in Maharashtra?
  4. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  5. List of top 10 aided and unaided engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  6. One who is not a domicile of Maharashtra can apply for MH-CET 2016?
  7. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  8. What is the recent criteria for domicile of Maharasthra? I have passed 10th and 12th from Maharashtra
  9. Is it compulsory to get Domicile certificate even after passing MH-CET?
  10. Eligibility for KCET 2016 as an OCI card holder?
  11. Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?
  12. How can I apply for Andra Pradesh CET and what are its eligibility criteria?
  13. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  14. Do I need to change my domicile from MP to CG? What is the criteria for the same?
  15. How a candidate who is not a domicile of Maharashtra can appear in MH-CET 2016? -- [New]
  16. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  17. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  18. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
13th July 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

i am an army officer have domicile of madhyapradesh(MP) and i have domicile certificate of MP issued in 1986. My daughter is born in Goa has completed her education from class I to Class 10th in 2010 from Pune and the same is endorsed in her school leaving certificate. she will complete 11th and 12th also from pune in 2012. thus she will have completed class 1st to class 12th in pune whereas during this period i was posted in pune (twice)/field area/other military station and my family/daughter stayed in Govt Allotted accommodation/separated family accommodation/ Rented house in pune from feb 1999 till now and continue to stay in pune till jul-sep 2012.I have been allotted AWHO flat in pune for which construction is in progress and will be completed in 2013 i have paid about 45% of construction cost. My daughter is preparing for MBBS entrance examination. Can she have domicile of Maharashtra state, if yes what documents are required to obtain domicile certificate? Can she appear for MP PMT because of my being domicile of MP. Do i need to obtain a fresh domicile certificate for MP? can she be eligible for defense quota in these two state if yes in which colleges and how many seats?
16th July 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12th CBSE science in muscat (oman), born in Maharashtra and have studied upto class 6 in mumbai, then shifted to muscat.So, Am i eligible to write the MH-CET in 2012 ?
Where can I get the details regarding my case to appear for MH-CET engineering.
12th August 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

can I know updates of mht cet 2011,cut off of sc category from all rounds I will very thankful to u
26th November 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

friends,

i was born in maharashtra and have a birth certificate for that. But i didnt do my 10th and 12th from maharashtra. I want to apply for Mhcet for Mba admission in 2012. I need to get a domicile to be eligible for state quota. I have a house against my name in maharashtra. .. can i get a domicile????? if so how... please help...
21st December 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

i m not born in maharashtra but doing graduation enginnering from pune university since 3 yrs.i m final year student can i appear for mba mhcet 2012?????plz help
10th March 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for cet once again ...bcoz i hv already taken admission through cet 1 year ago???
20th March 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 10th and 12th from maharashtra can i appear for MHCET under maharashtra domicile
11th April 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I am from UP, Working in Private sector, Presently in Maharastra for last three years, My daughter passed her class 7th from Bhopal, class 8th from Nagpur, Now studying in class 9th, all CBSE BOARD,Daughter Birth place is Allahabad UP.Is SHE eligible for Maharastra state domicle, How she can get, Whatn is the criteria for CBSE Student studying in different States, Because father is working in private sector and state is changing, MP. Maharastra......Please reply point wise. i have Purchase flat in Maharastra in year 2010 also.Presently staying In Gondia-M.H,in a rented House.
16th August 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

sir my father is central government employee...we shift from state to state after every 3-4 years.i have completed my 10th and 12th from kendriya vidyalaya aurangabad(maharashtra)..am i considered as maharashtra candidate or non maharashtra candidate???
18th March 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i live in punjab and had done 10 n 12 from punjab only..am i eligible for mhcet exam?
28th July 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a medical aspirant. My paternal hierarchy is from Mumbai
Maharshtra. My father is a buisnessman in Mumbai. Due to financial
problems I ws brought up in JAbalpur Madhy Pradesh.
I have completed my HSC from C.B.S.E. with 78.2%. I also gave MH-CET
2014 and scored 291 marks, securing 7862 rank. But sir when i ws
called for the conselling my admission was rejected because i haven't
completed my education from maharashtra. I would like to know that
though i am the heir to the family that belongs to the maharashtra
state don't i have the right to get admission in mbbs colloges in
maharashtra.
With Regards
Aayushi Rambia
[email protected]
16th August 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

My father is defence personal... I was born in mumbai.. But stayed out of maharashtra... Now i did my 11 from mumbai and currently doing 12.... Am i eligible for domiclie oh mahatastra and can i appear in mhcet????? Pls help me
11th March 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I have domicile of Maharashtra but completed my study from chhattisgarh till class 12 am I eligible to get admission in government medical college of Maharashtra
16th March 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10 &12 STD from Mumbai but not bornin Maharashtra. So please help me for making my domicile
2nd January 2017, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

My son passed 10 th and 12 th from rajasthan ,we are domancil from maharashtra then he can qualify for 85 % quote as domancil certificate.
21st January 2018, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Birth certificate of Maharashtra state is enough for admission or domicile certificate is needed for admission.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?