6th August 2011, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I attend fast track selection process for Indian airforce based on my engineering aggregate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viju3110 View Post
Sir,
I have 59.8% aggregate in engineering.can I attend fast track selection process?
no u should have 60% including all the sem together
30th September 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I attend fast track selection process for Indian airforce based on my engineering aggregate?

gud afternoon..i have completed my B.TECH in Computer Science engg with 75% mark all over..
can i apply for FTS IAF..
plz reply me
or send me in this [email protected]
27th October 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am doing final year B.E.Biotechnology .i would like to join defence sevice specially Air force.
my birth date is 29/01/1989 and i have two year gap between 10 2 and B.E. buti have valid reason for this.
i have aggregate till 6th sem is 63.86% so Am i eligible for Fast Track Selaction or any other way to join IAF.
27th October 2011, 07:40 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hii dear,
as you have completed your graduation .......you are eligible for CDS exam.......
as the minimum eligibility for CDS exam is a pass class in graduation from bsc or b.tech.....

you might not be eligible for the fast track mode ie. direct interview mode.......because your total % is below 60........

now you just need to score good at the cds exam and then you will be called for an interview.......

read employment newspapers or visit the official website for more information on eligibility and the time of conduct of the exam......

best of luck...
thank you..
30th October 2011, 01:19 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
you are not eligible for this, because you don't score good marks, so you can not be selected in air force.
OK,
30th October 2011, 03:52 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
you might not be eligible for the fast track mode ie. direct interview mode.......because your total % is below 60........

now you just need to score good at the cds exam and then you will be called for an interview.......

read employment newspapers or visit the official website for more information on eligibility and the time of conduct of the exam......
For complete information you can see the advertisement published by Indian Air Force.
Find the advertisement in the attachments.
Thank You
Attached Thumbnails
best of luck
13th January 2012, 08:21 PM
neharavisharma

Hello friend,Fast track Entry scheme popularly called as FTS are meant for recruting the engineers for IAF in technical branches as campus placements like other MNC's.
The other way is various CAREER'EDUCATIONAL FARES or by organising the rallies.
As such there is no fixed schedule for the interviews.Generally it is held in some reputed engineering colleges.
The eligibility is as follows:
1.Unmarried Males/females
2.60%in BE/BTECH
3.Age limit: 19-23 years .
For complete information,refer the advertisements published by INDIAN AIR FORCE.
Recently it was held on 24th Sept.2011.
15th February 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I am doing my engineering, i have only one back in 4th sem .and i have cleared my sems in first attempt, and my aggregate is 60% , am i eligible sir/.
25th May 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

can i attend fast track selection process for IAF based on my diploma aggregate?
27th August 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
m in 4th year b.tech (computer science) is "fast track selection 2012" is girls can apply for it???
plz tell me about this .

coz i saw the performa of the form publish in the air force website
is i can also be submit that???

plz guide me ,
regard.
shipra singh
24th February 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,rightnow i have completed M.A.60% with History. so i want asked you, can i eligible for AFTS& what is schame of AFTS in one year? 2013
24th February 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

sir, what is the schame of AFTS& how can i apply AFTS? M.A. 60% with hostry..
3rd November 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

i have attended my ssb at mysore on octomber 28th 2013 for june 2014 course at afsb mysore.if fast track selection commences at feb or march of 2014 for the same 2014june course...am i eligible to attend it?
14th March 2014, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

fast track selection process for Indian airforce held in which date i m b.com student can i eligible my marks above 60%
4th July 2015, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi I scored 57.2% in engineering and I belong to ST category. Am I eligible to attend Fast track selection. Reply please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?