2nd April 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change the subjects in 12th after passing 11th? I have done my 11th from CBSE board this year

sir how can i change subjectsin xii. i had science in xi and now i want commerce in xii

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  2. Can I change board from CBSE to State board after 11th?
  3. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  4. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  5. How can I change my school to study 12th CBSE after completing 11th?
  6. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  7. Is it possible to change to Delhi CBSE from Chennai CBSE when doing 12th?
  8. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  9. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  10. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE?
  11. Is it beneficial to get admission in 12th from other Board if disqualified in 11th PCM CBSE? -- [New]
  12. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  13. Whether a candidate from distance education can appear in 12th CBSE Board exam if not qualified in 11th?
  14. Can one get admission in 12th CBSE after failing in 11th
  15. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in same Board if quit from school after completing 11th?
  17. Is it possible to study 12th with MP Board if secured 71% in 11th CBSE?
  18. Am I eligible to change my school from Madhya Pradesh board to CBSE after completion of class 11th?
3rd April 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change the subjects in 12th after passing 11th? I have done my 11th from CBSE board this year

i want to change my optional subject in 12th class ... so how can i change it ? Tell that process
3rd April 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

sir my ward has passed 1 commerce with maths (main subject) and business study as additional . Can i change subject in 2 with Business Study as Main subject ? Is it possible? what is the procedure for that and to whom I concern regarding this?
10th April 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i want change the subject in 12th class from non medical to medical , or non medical medical it can be possible in cbse board.
11th April 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,,
Does it is possible to change the subject Mathematics to Biology for class 12th ?

Please reply soon.
My Email-ID : [email protected]
11th April 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have opted for commerce with subject economics, business studies, english, accounts and maths in class 11. Due to poor performance in maths i want to change my subject from maths to physical education. Please give me permission to change my subject or else it will spoil my 12 result.

Thank you.
Damini
11th April 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

can i change my main subject maths to economics in 2
11th April 2013, 04:55 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends…… ..

Iam sorry my friend that is not possible.

Once you entered the inter course with one stream at that time your details are sent to the recognised secondary education board.

Once that form is filled and sent to the board for finalization, no provision is there to change the stream. you want to change in before the sent of the details in 11th but now you can't do it.

However, if the form is still with the school authorities, then you can request your Director and give an application to change your stream before attempt the board exam

But you already attempt the exam so, you can't change your stream

And with the PCB also good courses after the complition of 12th

So, forget that matter and concentrate your stadies.

All the best
21st April 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

CAN I CHANGE MY OPTIONAL SUBJECT COMPUTER TO PHYSICAL IN 12 CLASS IN THE MONTH OF APRIL ?
28th May 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i hve pass 11/12th with sci./math. from cbse..now i want to change my subject math. to biology in both 11 and 12th...how can it possible??
can i pass both 11 n 12th at same year with biology??
7th June 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

sir is it possible to change subject from PCM to PCB after passing 11 with PCM ?
24th June 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

can I change my subject maths to hindi in class 12...
30th June 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

is there any procedure to change the subject in 12 th class????
10th July 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12th Science with PCMB subject, Now I wanted to change the subject instead of Mathematics to other optional subject. Can I do the change over? If yes what is the procedure. Would college permit for the change over?
11th July 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

How i can write application to cbse board for changing stream in 12th class
12th July 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

can i change from maths to psycologgy after 11th science stream
5th August 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is studying in 12 th science in Maharashtra hsc board and she want to change the subject mathematics and want to appear for psychology what is procedure and where we have to inform in college and or Hsc Board
6th August 2013, 10:56 PM
K.Soma shekar

no you can't change your subjects after inter in degree you can change your subjects
7th August 2013, 10:23 PM
srikanth2207

You can't change your subjects once you completed you 11th class.Because the subjects which are in 11 th class extend much briefly in 12 th class.If you change your subjects in 12 th class mayn't understandable due to lack of basics
10th August 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

if i fail in board examination of 12 and i want to repeat class 12 in other school of cbse in that school the optional subject entrepreneurship is not in the campus and i want to change subject in physical education can i do that
4th September 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

last date of change subject from cs to hindi?
23rd September 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Can I change the subjects in 12th after passing 11th? I have done my 11th from CBSE board this year

respected sir i have passed class eleventh with commerce subjects with opt math and now i want to change my optional subject maths i want to opt. music. please give the detail of procedure to change the subject.
24th September 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

hii sir...
i am studying in class 12 n want to give only 5subject (accountancy,business studies,english,economics nd phy education)in board that is not giving d maths subject.. is it possible???
13th December 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11 non med I have 5 subjects PCM , physical and English
I want to take biology as optional in 12
Please let me know the procedure for that
6th January 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I m in 11 th std I took Pcmb and now in 12 the I wish to drop maths and take some other optional subject like economic cani take that I am a SSC student can I do????
13th February 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

can i change my subject from economic to psychology in beginning of my 12 academic session because so far i didn't excel in economic ???
19th February 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I have taken PCB along with. Maths as my extra subject. I want to know that will the marks of math be added in final result of board cbse .
19th February 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know about 5th subject change from computer to biology in 12th class, My son just passed 11th and if possible then he can be eligible for CPMT medical entrance exam. in next year. He has PCM and Computer & English in 11th class,
20th February 2014, 06:51 PM
gaurao4Love

Smile Re: Can I change the subjects in 12th after passing 11th? I have done my 11th from CBSE board this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my 11th class from cbse board this year. My result is yet to come. I am desperate to change my subjects in 12 th from PCB to PCM. Is it allowed by board ?
It depends on the university or board , in which you are studying.
you must have to contact with Head of department of Exam in your university or board.
9th March 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir Iam appearing in class 11th exams of Cbse i have the subject combination of pcm with bio as additional subject now I want to remove math in class 12th can I do it? And how?
10th March 2014, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

i have 6 subjects in 11 class as
English,biology,physics,maths,chemistry,home science(additional)
in annual result i got cleared in 5 subjects except MATHS..

Can i leave maths in class 12..??
11th March 2014, 04:07 PM
manas manu

No possibilities to change subject in 12th after passing 11th. so please friends think more and more and choose right course.
17th March 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I have taken entreprenuer optional subject instead of maths in 11th grade....now i want to take admission in delhi in 12th grade becoz of my health issue....my treatment is now continued in delhi for 2years...but entrepreuer subject is not available in most of school in delhi...so plz reply what should i do....n could you plz tell me which school has this subject n can i change my subject in 12 th to get admission....reply me fast as it is very urgent.
17th March 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

If I pass in this year isc board exams in pcm subject, but wish to give isc board again with additional subject pcm and biology , computer so can I do it or not
27th March 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

can i change my subject ip to physical education in 12th class and what is the procedure to change it
29th March 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can we do XII privately after passing Xi th class from cbsc board
15th April 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i have done 11 with maths science .and computer is my additional subject.is it possible to change computer in 12?
15th April 2014, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

hello!
is it possible to change only the additional subject..i want to replace my 5th subject i.e,psychology with fine art. I'm in 12 right now.
if it is possible please let me know..my email ID [email protected].
20th April 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have changed school in class xii under cbse.In class xl my sub was physics chem math com sc english and phy ed.In newe school there is no phy edu.Sir can I change phy ed to bengali as 6th sub and what is the procedue.
20th April 2014, 12:16 PM
anubhabbiswas

Sir, I have changed my school in class xii under cbse.In class xi my subject was physics chem. Math. Com sc english and physical education.In my new school there is no subject of phy edu.Can i change phy edu. To bengali as 6th subject and what is the procedurr.
ject
24th May 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I have passed class 11 from CBSE and my subjects are- English(core), Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Physical Education and IP. Now I am in class 12 and now I want to change my subject ip to sociology, is it possible now?
30th May 2014, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

I m prem grewal and wants to do 11 class but i have done it i m very confuse
30th May 2014, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir I sm student of class 12 as I pass 11 from sream PCM WITH COMPUTER SCIENCE now I want to change C.S To Physical Education

Pls rply fast as possible...
31st May 2014, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have just passed the 10 class and this is time to choose the subjects i have choosed the pcm as a subject but in optional i have got confused with the informative pracrises or physical education subject so please tell me something abot these subjects
3rd June 2014, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

i have studied 11th class with maths ,physics ,chemstry,english and alternative english can i change alternative english tocomputer science in class 12 cbse board
20th June 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I am not qualify in class 12th I want to change my optional subject by physical education to computer science
9th July 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can I change the subjects in 12th after passing 11th? I have done my 11th from CBSE board this year

Sir I sm student of class 12 as I pass 11 from sream PCM WITH COMPUTER SCIENCE now I want to change C.S To Physical Education

Pls rply fast as possible..
7th August 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir

My question is can I change my optional subj in class 12 as I m finding it hard to study
8th August 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

i had maths and economics as a compulsory subject in 11th and sanskrit as an additional subject...i want to drop out maths in 12th and want to take sanskrit as a compulsory subject...can i take???
9th August 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission next year ( 2015 ) in Class 11th course in a CBSE Board Private School in Delhi Region , the regular subjects should be %u2026 English , Physics , Chemistry , Mathematics & Computer Science .Also I want to pass my 12th Exam With Economics as a optional/ Extra Subject , Can CBSE Will allow me to Select Economics as a optional / Extra paper along with the above mentioned regular subjects in my 12th Exam . Please reply .
Rufy R
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?